FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 10.31.2014, 20:57

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri 06.01.2012, 05:37 
HammerHead Shark

Sand$: 2064
Donate
chi.gif
Leagues are now open! :party-smiley-050:
They added public money leagues this year. :-k

PostPosted: Fri 06.01.2012, 07:16 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 2576
Donate
dal.gif
:D

PostPosted: Fri 06.01.2012, 08:10 
Whale Shark

Sand$: 3245
Donate
dal.gif
what a day when that league invite gets sent out

QB- A. Luck
WR- Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, Cecil Shorts, Andre Roberts
WR- Roddy White, Percy Harvin, Cody Lattimore, D. Adams
RB- J. Bell, C. Michael, Alfred Blue, CJ Anderson
TE- GRONK
DEF- Indy, Wash

PostPosted: Fri 06.01.2012, 09:59 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
dal.gif
Drafts start Monday night. I'll draft a 12 teamer Monday night and post the results afterward so we can see what it looks like this early on. Should be interesting.

PostPosted: Fri 06.01.2012, 10:15 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 118173
Donate
min.gif
5XChamps wrote:
Drafts start Monday night. I'll draft a 12 teamer Monday night and post the results afterward so we can see what it looks like this early on. Should be interesting.

P.Manning in the 1st
Murray in the 2nd
Bryant in the 3rd

how'd I guess it 5X? :wink:

PostPosted: Fri 06.01.2012, 10:35 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
dal.gif
birddog wrote:
5XChamps wrote:

P.Manning in the 1st
Murray in the 2nd
Bryant in the 3rd

I’m thinking I can get Peyton is the third. That what’s so great about it, folks are apprehensive to ride him and I think he will be the best bargain of the whole draft. I would like to snag Murray for sure and would like a nice WO in the second and grad Peyton in the third or maybe even forth, depending on the experience of the other drafters.

PostPosted: Fri 06.01.2012, 11:01 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 118173
Donate
min.gif
5XChamps wrote:
birddog wrote:
5XChamps wrote:

P.Manning in the 1st
Murray in the 2nd
Bryant in the 3rd

I’m thinking I can get Peyton is the third. That what’s so great about it, folks are apprehensive to ride him and I think he will be the best bargain of the whole draft. I would like to snag Murray for sure and would like a nice WO in the second and grad Peyton in the third or maybe even forth, depending on the experience of the other drafters.

You know I had to toss that out there :D

A year w/o a healthy Peyton on your roster would be a year w/o FF for you.. last year must've been miserable :wink:

PostPosted: Fri 06.01.2012, 11:05 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
dal.gif
birddog wrote:
5XChamps wrote:
birddog wrote:
5XChamps wrote:

P.Manning in the 1st
Murray in the 2nd
Bryant in the 3rd

A year w/o a healthy Peyton on your roster would be a year w/o FF for you.. last year must've been miserable :wink:

It was the worse year I have ever had in 20 years. Floundered weekly and shamed myself to no end. It was miserable. I knew I was gambling when I drafted him and it bite me in the arse for sure. In the end though, there is no shame in losing when your a Peyton Manning owner cause he has put alot of money in my pockets over the years, with 2010 and 2011 being the exception.

PostPosted: Fri 06.01.2012, 11:06 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
dal.gif
birddog wrote:
5XChamps wrote:
birddog wrote:
5XChamps wrote:

P.Manning in the 1st
Murray in the 2nd
Bryant in the 3rd

It was the worse year I have ever had in 20 years. Floundered weekly and shamed myself to no end. It was miserable. I knew I was gambling when I drafted him and it bite me in the arse for sure. In the end though, there is no shame in losing when your a Peyton Manning owner cause he has put alot of money in my pockets over the years, with 2010 and 2011 being the exception.

PostPosted: Fri 06.01.2012, 12:05 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 8170
Donate
pit.gif
I remember when Brady went out in the first week, that was a pretty bad year for you as well ;)

PostPosted: Fri 06.01.2012, 14:17 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 10612
Donate
phi.gif
And here I was thinking it was crazy that my tank league sent out an email yesterday saying the league was active.

Still not sure if I want to go back, it's one of those leagues that has bonus points out the wazoo.

Whooping on 5X in it is certainly one of the perks though

PostPosted: Fri 06.01.2012, 15:01 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
dal.gif
Klivian wrote:

:evil: :evil: :wink:

PostPosted: Fri 06.01.2012, 15:39 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 10612
Donate
phi.gif
5XChamps wrote:
Klivian wrote:

:evil: :evil: :wink:

Hey, don't give me that. You want to do better? Draft a RB before Pierre Thomas is the best one left on the board.

On second thought, every time you pass on a guy, it works great for me. Keep at it

PostPosted: Fri 06.01.2012, 16:07 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 92
Donate
ten.gif
So I was looking at auction values to try to find what stands out to me. I make my own values but since I am in Yahoo leagues with my buds it at least gives me a barometer what the others might pay.

RG3 is priced ahead of guys like Matt Ryan, Big Ben and Shaub. Could he be the next Cam? Maybe. But I paid $1 flier on Cam last year not $11 in my auction this year for a rookie qb.

At RB Richardson is priced at $32 just a few bucks short of CJ and MJD. I know a lot of guys are high on him but the 7th ranked RB? That is a make or break decision somebody is going to have to make.

At WR both Cruz and Marshall are 4th and 5th at $30...I will pass on that in my auction. I am really liking the idea of paying $60 for any 3 of the following $20 dollarish guys..Thomas, Nelson, Britt, Colston, Dez, Harvin, Bowe, Lloyd...etc.

TE Fred Davis is $15, there goes my sleeper TE...

2012 Extreme Sharks Baseball CHAMP!

PostPosted: Mon 06.04.2012, 10:35 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
dal.gif
Draft Day!! 8)