FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Wed 08.05.2015, 01:41

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu 07.12.2012, 18:13 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Tue May 11, 2004
Sand$ 693.40
Posts 16909
Location cutting Jerry Jones brake lines
dal.gif
I am heading to Oxnard on Friday 8/3 when I get off work, will meet with JMS Express on 8/4 to watch the Boys practice, will be there 8/4, 8/5 ( blue/white scrimmage) 8/6 and leave 8/7 after the 2:30 practice and head back to Zona and return to work on 8/8, will give a day by day blog on 2 Cowboy websites and will do a day thread, we should start a T/C thread and have guys who go to T/C with their respective teams give their insights in that thread...we can sticky the thread...what do you guys think? I will put in the posters names and dates they are in camp if they respond

Dallas- Third and Long .....................8-4 thru 8-8


Last edited by Third and Long on Thu 07.12.2012, 19:08, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu 07.12.2012, 18:16 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Sat Sep 27, 2008
Sand$ 12,022.70
Posts 8547
Location Hangin' with A-Rod at Lambeau
gb.gif
I might take the boys and head up to Green Bay and hang around the Don Hutson Center watching next season's World Champions!!

_________________
This is my clever signature


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu 07.12.2012, 18:47 
Offline
Whale Shark
User avatar

Joined Tue Sep 18, 2007
Sand$ 3,480.00
Posts 1367
det.gif
Third and Long wrote:
I am heading to Oxnard on Friday 8/3 when I get off work, will meet with JMS Express on 8/4 to watch the Boys practice, will be there 8/4, 8/5 ( blue/white scrimmage) 8/6 and leave 8/7 after the 2:30 practice and head back to Zona and return to work on 8/8, will give a day by day blog on 2 Cowboy websites and will do a day thread, we should start a T/C thread and have guys who go to T/C with their respective teams give their insights in that thread...we can sticky the thread...what do you guys think?


I think this is a great thread idea. :thumbright:

looking forward to the feedback.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu 07.12.2012, 18:52 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$ 28,861.40
Posts 34272
Location @endzoneview
nyj.gif
I tried to get into JetsWest yesterday here in Southern California. I was greeted by police officers who quickly refused me entry. :cry:

I read earlier that it wasn't open to the public, they weren't kidding. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu 07.12.2012, 19:32 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Thu Nov 7, 2002
Sand$ 11,064.06
Posts 5023
Location Colorado
den.gif
I'm planning on taking my boys to at last one practice here in Denver to see Peyton Manning. Looking to do this at the end of the month depending on the schedule that is open to the public.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu 07.12.2012, 19:41 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$ 3,971.92
Posts 3381
Blue/Silver Wave wrote:
Third and Long wrote:
I am heading to Oxnard on Friday 8/3 when I get off work, will meet with JMS Express on 8/4 to watch the Boys practice, will be there 8/4, 8/5 ( blue/white scrimmage) 8/6 and leave 8/7 after the 2:30 practice and head back to Zona and return to work on 8/8, will give a day by day blog on 2 Cowboy websites and will do a day thread, we should start a T/C thread and have guys who go to T/C with their respective teams give their insights in that thread...we can sticky the thread...what do you guys think?


I think this is a great thread idea. :thumbright:

looking forward to the feedback.


x2

_________________
Gridiron Post Whores Fantasy Football
Sharks Assassins
Los Cholos Escrotos
FantasySharks Bottom-Dweller League 13
Balls of Steel Dynasty League


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu 07.12.2012, 19:59 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Joined Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$ 5,242.26
Posts 2774
kc.gif
I plan to be at Chiefs training camp at St Joe several days. I will be looking at knees.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu 07.12.2012, 20:17 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$ 294,297.04
Posts 63975
Location A Mile High in Trans City!
den.gif
I've never been to one but would like to go just for the experience.

_________________
Image Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu 07.12.2012, 21:31 
Offline
Mako Shark
User avatar

Joined Wed Sep 5, 2007
Sand$ 1,724.00
Posts 723
Third and Long wrote:
I am heading to Oxnard on Friday 8/3 when I get off work, will meet with JMS Express on 8/4 to watch the Boys practice, will be there 8/4, 8/5 ( blue/white scrimmage) 8/6 and leave 8/7 after the 2:30 practice and head back to Zona and return to work on 8/8, will give a day by day blog on 2 Cowboy websites and will do a day thread, we should start a T/C thread and have guys who go to T/C with their respective teams give their insights in that thread...we can sticky the thread...what do you guys think? I will put in the posters names and dates they are in camp if they respond

Dallas- Third and Long .....................8-4 thru 8-8


I really look forward to your training camp insight every year. Please don't lead me astray. I've got a lot of serious Cowboys decisions to make with teams this season.

_________________
-


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu 07.12.2012, 22:47 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$ 39,972.26
Posts 41556
Location Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
I'll hit Panthers camp one time and hopefully catch up with Ray when I do

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri 07.13.2012, 07:42 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Thu Sep 28, 2006
Sand$ 10,010.22
Posts 7863
Location 1 step behind
kc.gif
hawkdogger wrote:
I plan to be at Chiefs training camp at St Joe several days. I will be looking at knees.


I'll be at Chiefs camp a few days also....of course I live like 8 minutes from it

I was never a big fan of Haley's camps, so I will be interested to see what this year's looks like


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri 07.13.2012, 09:28 
Offline
Blue Shark
User avatar

Joined Mon Aug 27, 2007
Sand$ 1,171.00
Posts 462
nyg.gif
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
Blue/Silver Wave wrote:
Third and Long wrote:
I am heading to Oxnard on Friday 8/3 when I get off work, will meet with JMS Express on 8/4 to watch the Boys practice, will be there 8/4, 8/5 ( blue/white scrimmage) 8/6 and leave 8/7 after the 2:30 practice and head back to Zona and return to work on 8/8, will give a day by day blog on 2 Cowboy websites and will do a day thread, we should start a T/C thread and have guys who go to T/C with their respective teams give their insights in that thread...we can sticky the thread...what do you guys think?


I think this is a great thread idea. :thumbright:

looking forward to the feedback.


x2



x3...great idea

_________________
12 Team Standard PPR except QB get 5pts-TD,1pt-30yds
*-starter
QB: Vick*
RB: McCoy*; Charles*; Bradshaw; D. Martin*
WR: Cruz*; Julio*; Blackmon ; Cobb
TE: Pettigrew*
K: Janik*
DEF: Sea; Cin*
IDP: Dqwell*


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri 07.13.2012, 09:44 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Tue May 11, 2004
Sand$ 693.40
Posts 16909
Location cutting Jerry Jones brake lines
dal.gif
Let me know what dates you guys go so I can put in opening thread when we do sticky it, I understand it's not close enough for several of you guys to give dates yet.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 07.29.2012, 21:16 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Thu Nov 7, 2002
Sand$ 11,064.06
Posts 5023
Location Colorado
den.gif
Third and Long wrote:
Let me know what dates you guys go so I can put in opening thread when we do sticky it, I understand it's not close enough for several of you guys to give dates yet.


Heading to Dove Valley in the morning with my boys. Can't wait to get an up close look at Peyton Manning. Also, curious to see the chemistry that he and Decker have been showing. So much to see with everything I have read about for the first couple of days of camp so far.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 07.29.2012, 21:34 
Offline
Blue Shark
User avatar

Joined Sun Jul 8, 2012
Sand$ 892.26
Posts 330
Location KC
kc.gif
10ball wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:
I plan to be at Chiefs training camp at St Joe several days. I will be looking at knees.


I'll be at Chiefs camp a few days also....of course I live like 8 minutes from it

I was never a big fan of Haley's camps, so I will be interested to see what this year's looks like



I will be going to St. Joe as well for Chiefs camp. Also will be going to Uncle D's after for a beer tower (100oz) for $6.10.

_________________
"Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], hankrip, Peks and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group