FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sat 10.25.2014, 05:13

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat 09.21.2013, 04:22 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 9082
Donate
cle.gif
ryanpstew wrote:
supershady wrote:
Not really feeling the Rainey love anymore after they are talking about giving Willis 10-15 carries. Kinda hoped he would be dnp until next week. Add the fact that coach is talking three way rbbc I think I will dump Rainey for another ww prospect tomorrow.

My choice this Sunday is between mjd/todman against a Seattle def or taking a chance on Rainey vs Minny. I am really considering starting him this week in a must winfor me

WAYYYY too many question marks to start Rainman..You've got to have better options. This kid is guaranteed zero touches. He may get as many as 5-10..but may certainly get zero also.

PostPosted: Sat 09.21.2013, 08:06 

Sand$: 99110
Donate
Fighting Amish wrote:
ryanpstew wrote:
supershady wrote:
Not really feeling the Rainey love anymore after they are talking about giving Willis 10-15 carries. Kinda hoped he would be dnp until next week. Add the fact that coach is talking three way rbbc I think I will dump Rainey for another ww prospect tomorrow.

My choice this Sunday is between mjd/todman against a Seattle def or taking a chance on Rainey vs Minny. I am really considering starting him this week in a must winfor me

WAYYYY too many question marks to start Rainman..You've got to have better options. This kid is guaranteed zero touches. He may get as many as 5-10..but may certainly get zero also.

Yep. Possible third fiddle on an awful offense.

PostPosted: Sat 09.21.2013, 08:31 
Chum

Sand$: 4
Donate
I saw Alfred Morris vs. Bobby Rainey live at FAU Stadium expecting to see a terrible game..Owls vs. Hilltoppers.

I remember watching Alfred and turning to my friend saying..yeah he is pretty good he may be a good bacjup possible starter in the NFl...not having and idea if he would ever make it into the NFL let alone be a starter.

I DID HOWEVER stand up at the edge of my seat to watch Bobbyu Rainey. I turend to my friend and said...this guy is a future Ray Rice....I told my friend RAINEY WILL BE A SUPERSTAR IN THE NFL.

I just hope the Browns give this kid a chance....Willis will break down and is a serviceable back.

But I am sure Norv knows what he got in this kid Rainey and they will break him in....he will earn the starting job soon.

PostPosted: Sat 09.21.2013, 19:03 
Blue Shark

Sand$: 742
Donate
tosh12 wrote:
I saw Alfred Morris vs. Bobby Rainey live at FAU Stadium expecting to see a terrible game..Owls vs. Hilltoppers.

I remember watching Alfred and turning to my friend saying..yeah he is pretty good he may be a good bacjup possible starter in the NFl...not having and idea if he would ever make it into the NFL let alone be a starter.

I DID HOWEVER stand up at the edge of my seat to watch Bobbyu Rainey. I turend to my friend and said...this guy is a future Ray Rice....I told my friend RAINEY WILL BE A SUPERSTAR IN THE NFL.

I just hope the Browns give this kid a chance....Willis will break down and is a serviceable back.

But I am sure Norv knows what he got in this kid Rainey and they will break him in....he will earn the starting job soon.

He has the measurables of an elite 'small back'. I really hope they give him a chance, too.

PostPosted: Sat 09.21.2013, 19:17 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 9082
Donate
cle.gif
He reminds me more of Jacquizz Rodgers than Ray Rice..speaking of which..he'll be starting Sunday. I'd grab him and start him over any Browns back. Especially in ppr.

PostPosted: Sat 09.21.2013, 21:55 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 23226
Donate
det.gif
OBGYN FTW YOLO

not really. i just wanted to type that.

PostPosted: Sat 09.21.2013, 22:07 
Whale Shark

Sand$: 16052
Donate
nyg.gif
tosh12 wrote:

C'mon...Rice and Rainey are almost the same age (both born in 87). Rainey was on the Ravens practice squad last year before being called up but never active on game day before going to IR. He was cut by the Ravens this preseason (the same team that watches Rice day in and day out). He's no Ray Rice, he's a change of pace back who can do some stuff in open field (which is why he is returning kicks).

PostPosted: Sat 09.21.2013, 22:19 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 38950
Donate
pit.gif
zuggyawesome wrote:
tosh12 wrote:

He has the measurables of an elite 'small back'. I really hope they give him a chance, too.

he is short not small.

PostPosted: Sat 09.21.2013, 23:27 
Chum

Sand$: 120
Donate
nfllogo.gif
Rainey had 3 fumbles (1 lost) on 40 touches last year... YOLO.. as in You Only Losetheballthreetimesandstart Once

3 WR- Andre/Edelman/S. Smith
2 RB- AP/Sproles
TE- Cameron
2 FLEX- MJD/Woodhead

Bench- Geno/EJ...Hilton/M. Brown...Vereen/D Rich/Ellington...Orange Julius

PostPosted: Sat 09.21.2013, 23:28 
Chum

Sand$: 120
Donate
nfllogo.gif
Rainey had 3 fumbles (1 lost) on 40 touches last year... YOLO.. as in You Only Losetheballthreetimesandstart Once

3 WR- Andre/Edelman/S. Smith
2 RB- AP/Sproles
TE- Cameron
2 FLEX- MJD/Woodhead

Bench- Geno/EJ...Hilton/M. Brown...Vereen/D Rich/Ellington...Orange Julius

PostPosted: Sun 09.22.2013, 00:12 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 38950
Donate
pit.gif
xbeejkx wrote:

I think your talking about Chris Rainey not bobby.

PostPosted: Sun 09.22.2013, 00:23 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 36536
Donate
car.gif
rugger48 wrote:
xbeejkx wrote:

I think your talking about Chris Rainey not bobby.

Bobby Boucher?

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Sun 09.22.2013, 01:50 
Blue Shark

Sand$: 742
Donate
rugger48 wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:
tosh12 wrote:

he is short not small.

exactly why i said 'small back'. MJD qualifies as a 'small back' according to the metric; and we all know he was a wrecking ball in his prime.

Rainey's measurables place him as a top 25 'small back' of all time

PostPosted: Sun 09.22.2013, 11:27 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 16065
Donate
bal.gif
Bobby is listed as the starter :thumbright:

X-Men:Days of Future Past 9/10
Edge of Tomorrow 8/10
The Amazing Spider Man 2 7.5/10
Godzilla 7/10
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 7/10
How to Train your Dragon 2 9/10

PostPosted: Sun 09.22.2013, 11:33 
Tiger Shark

Sand$: 1102
Donate
Do I start him over Mathews or Ivory?

QB(1): RG3,Rivers
RB(2): Rice, Mathews, Pierce, J. Franklin, Blount
WR(2): Dez, FITZ, Garcon, J. Gordan
TE(1): Cameron
PK: WW

IDP: Woodyard, Kendricks, P. Willis, M. Wright, Ogletree

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next