User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 30646
Joined: Sat Jul 9, 2005
Sand$: 9,027.34
ryanpstew wrote:
supershady wrote:Not really feeling the Rainey love anymore after they are talking about giving Willis 10-15 carries. Kinda hoped he would be dnp until next week. Add the fact that coach is talking three way rbbc I think I will dump Rainey for another ww prospect tomorrow.


My choice this Sunday is between mjd/todman against a Seattle def or taking a chance on Rainey vs Minny. I am really considering starting him this week in a must winfor me


WAYYYY too many question marks to start Rainman..You've got to have better options. This kid is guaranteed zero touches. He may get as many as 5-10..but may certainly get zero also.
_______________________________________

Image
"When it comes to the Browns, hope is a dangerous thing." - Red
“However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.”
~Winston Churchill
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 49846
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 103,483.06
Fighting Amish wrote:
ryanpstew wrote:
supershady wrote:Not really feeling the Rainey love anymore after they are talking about giving Willis 10-15 carries. Kinda hoped he would be dnp until next week. Add the fact that coach is talking three way rbbc I think I will dump Rainey for another ww prospect tomorrow.


My choice this Sunday is between mjd/todman against a Seattle def or taking a chance on Rainey vs Minny. I am really considering starting him this week in a must winfor me


WAYYYY too many question marks to start Rainman..You've got to have better options. This kid is guaranteed zero touches. He may get as many as 5-10..but may certainly get zero also.

Yep. Possible third fiddle on an awful offense.
_______________________________________

Follow me @mchamberlin32
Chum
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013
Sand$: 4.00
I saw Alfred Morris vs. Bobby Rainey live at FAU Stadium expecting to see a terrible game..Owls vs. Hilltoppers.

I remember watching Alfred and turning to my friend saying..yeah he is pretty good he may be a good bacjup possible starter in the NFl...not having and idea if he would ever make it into the NFL let alone be a starter.

I DID HOWEVER stand up at the edge of my seat to watch Bobbyu Rainey. I turend to my friend and said...this guy is a future Ray Rice....I told my friend RAINEY WILL BE A SUPERSTAR IN THE NFL.

I just hope the Browns give this kid a chance....Willis will break down and is a serviceable back.

But I am sure Norv knows what he got in this kid Rainey and they will break him in....he will earn the starting job soon.
Blue Shark
Posts: 366
Joined: Sun Oct 7, 2012
Sand$: 742.00
tosh12 wrote:I saw Alfred Morris vs. Bobby Rainey live at FAU Stadium expecting to see a terrible game..Owls vs. Hilltoppers.

I remember watching Alfred and turning to my friend saying..yeah he is pretty good he may be a good bacjup possible starter in the NFl...not having and idea if he would ever make it into the NFL let alone be a starter.

I DID HOWEVER stand up at the edge of my seat to watch Bobbyu Rainey. I turend to my friend and said...this guy is a future Ray Rice....I told my friend RAINEY WILL BE A SUPERSTAR IN THE NFL.

I just hope the Browns give this kid a chance....Willis will break down and is a serviceable back.

But I am sure Norv knows what he got in this kid Rainey and they will break him in....he will earn the starting job soon.


He has the measurables of an elite 'small back'. I really hope they give him a chance, too.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 30646
Joined: Sat Jul 9, 2005
Sand$: 9,027.34
He reminds me more of Jacquizz Rodgers than Ray Rice..speaking of which..he'll be starting Sunday. I'd grab him and start him over any Browns back. Especially in ppr.
_______________________________________

Image
"When it comes to the Browns, hope is a dangerous thing." - Red
“However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.”
~Winston Churchill
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27859
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006
Sand$: 38,057.60
OBGYN FTW YOLO


not really. i just wanted to type that.
_______________________________________

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1358
Joined: Thu Oct 4, 2007
Sand$: 16,052.00
tosh12 wrote:I saw Alfred Morris vs. Bobby Rainey live at FAU Stadium expecting to see a terrible game..Owls vs. Hilltoppers.

I remember watching Alfred and turning to my friend saying..yeah he is pretty good he may be a good bacjup possible starter in the NFl...not having and idea if he would ever make it into the NFL let alone be a starter.

I DID HOWEVER stand up at the edge of my seat to watch Bobbyu Rainey. I turend to my friend and said...this guy is a future Ray Rice....I told my friend RAINEY WILL BE A SUPERSTAR IN THE NFL.

I just hope the Browns give this kid a chance....Willis will break down and is a serviceable back.

But I am sure Norv knows what he got in this kid Rainey and they will break him in....he will earn the starting job soon.


C'mon...Rice and Rainey are almost the same age (both born in 87). Rainey was on the Ravens practice squad last year before being called up but never active on game day before going to IR. He was cut by the Ravens this preseason (the same team that watches Rice day in and day out). He's no Ray Rice, he's a change of pace back who can do some stuff in open field (which is why he is returning kicks).
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17609
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 74,064.58
zuggyawesome wrote:
tosh12 wrote:I saw Alfred Morris vs. Bobby Rainey live at FAU Stadium expecting to see a terrible game..Owls vs. Hilltoppers.

I remember watching Alfred and turning to my friend saying..yeah he is pretty good he may be a good bacjup possible starter in the NFl...not having and idea if he would ever make it into the NFL let alone be a starter.

I DID HOWEVER stand up at the edge of my seat to watch Bobbyu Rainey. I turend to my friend and said...this guy is a future Ray Rice....I told my friend RAINEY WILL BE A SUPERSTAR IN THE NFL.

I just hope the Browns give this kid a chance....Willis will break down and is a serviceable back.

But I am sure Norv knows what he got in this kid Rainey and they will break him in....he will earn the starting job soon.


He has the measurables of an elite 'small back'. I really hope they give him a chance, too.



he is short not small.
Chum
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Dec 6, 2005
Sand$: 120.00
Rainey had 3 fumbles (1 lost) on 40 touches last year... YOLO.. as in You Only Losetheballthreetimesandstart Once
_______________________________________

$300/Team, 10 Team PPR (2 ppr, 12ppTD)
[b]Outback Steakhouse 5-1[/b]
2 QB- RG3/Bradford
3 WR- Andre/Edelman/S. Smith
2 RB- AP/Sproles
TE- Cameron
2 FLEX- MJD/Woodhead

Bench- Geno/EJ...Hilton/M. Brown...Vereen/D Rich/Ellington...Orange Julius
Chum
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Dec 6, 2005
Sand$: 120.00
Rainey had 3 fumbles (1 lost) on 40 touches last year... YOLO.. as in You Only Losetheballthreetimesandstart Once
_______________________________________

$300/Team, 10 Team PPR (2 ppr, 12ppTD)
[b]Outback Steakhouse 5-1[/b]
2 QB- RG3/Bradford
3 WR- Andre/Edelman/S. Smith
2 RB- AP/Sproles
TE- Cameron
2 FLEX- MJD/Woodhead

Bench- Geno/EJ...Hilton/M. Brown...Vereen/D Rich/Ellington...Orange Julius
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17609
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 74,064.58
xbeejkx wrote:Rainey had 3 fumbles (1 lost) on 40 touches last year... YOLO.. as in You Only Losetheballthreetimesandstart Once



I think your talking about Chris Rainey not bobby.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 44467
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 43,241.00
rugger48 wrote:
xbeejkx wrote:Rainey had 3 fumbles (1 lost) on 40 touches last year... YOLO.. as in You Only Losetheballthreetimesandstart Once



I think your talking about Chris Rainey not bobby.


Bobby Boucher?
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Blue Shark
Posts: 366
Joined: Sun Oct 7, 2012
Sand$: 742.00
rugger48 wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:
tosh12 wrote:I saw Alfred Morris vs. Bobby Rainey live at FAU Stadium expecting to see a terrible game..Owls vs. Hilltoppers.

I remember watching Alfred and turning to my friend saying..yeah he is pretty good he may be a good bacjup possible starter in the NFl...not having and idea if he would ever make it into the NFL let alone be a starter.

I DID HOWEVER stand up at the edge of my seat to watch Bobbyu Rainey. I turend to my friend and said...this guy is a future Ray Rice....I told my friend RAINEY WILL BE A SUPERSTAR IN THE NFL.

I just hope the Browns give this kid a chance....Willis will break down and is a serviceable back.

But I am sure Norv knows what he got in this kid Rainey and they will break him in....he will earn the starting job soon.


He has the measurables of an elite 'small back'. I really hope they give him a chance, too.



he is short not small.


exactly why i said 'small back'. MJD qualifies as a 'small back' according to the metric; and we all know he was a wrecking ball in his prime.

Rainey's measurables place him as a top 25 'small back' of all time
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16529
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004
Sand$: 6,072.38
Bobby is listed as the starter :thumbright:
_______________________________________

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Tiger Shark
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Sep 7, 2011
Sand$: 1,102.00
Do I start him over Mathews or Ivory?
_______________________________________

14 team ppr 6pt rush td/5pt pass td

QB(1): RG3,Rivers
RB(2): Rice, Mathews, Pierce, J. Franklin, Blount
WR(2): Dez, FITZ, Garcon, J. Gordan
TE(1): Cameron
PK: WW

IDP: Woodyard, Kendricks, P. Willis, M. Wright, Ogletree

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigredmachineffl, hankrip and 3 guests