Sand$: 5,240.39
Figure we can use a general thread for topics that may not deem their own thread
Megalodon
Sand$: 16,693.14
Getting worried about Mike Evans. Might have to bench him for Wheaton tonight.

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Eli, Alex
Booker, Latavius/Washington, Rawls, Dion
Antonio, Nuk, TY, JMatt, Moncrief, Coleman, Royal
Reed, Martellus, Kendricks
NEP DSTPK (inc. Gostkowski)

Keepers: Reed, Rawls
I posted it here then sent it to the IDP thread, but DeAndre Levy isn't playing week 1 due to a hip injury. No surgery needed at this time though so evidently he just needs rest.
TheNataliePortmans wrote:Getting worried about Mike Evans. Might have to bench him for Wheaton tonight.

Has Evans been practicing? I haven't heard.
Bills signed NT Marcell Dareus to six-year, $108 million extension through 2021.
The deal includes $60 million in guaranteed, which is just slightly more than Ndamukong Suh received from the Dolphins this offseason. It is a massive investment in a player who is suspended the first game of the season for a substance-abuse policy violation, but Dareus is simply too talented for the Bills to let go. With Mario Williams and Jerry Hughes also on big deals, the Bills have a lot of money invested in their front seven.

Meanwhile, it doesn't look like Muhammad Wilkerson or Eli Manning will be getting new deals before the season starts.
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:
TheNataliePortmans wrote:Getting worried about Mike Evans. Might have to bench him for Wheaton tonight.

He hasn't done anything since his "if this were a regular season game I'd still be playing" preseason hamstring injury.

Eli, Alex

Megalodon
Sand$: 20,397.86
endzoneview wrote:

This is another reason I hate thursday games. If wheaton is playing Sunday...it gives the portmans3 more days to decide. However, if he sits wheaton tonight and Evans dosen't play then he gets porked. Good luck man. It is a tough call.

stuffedcrust3meat wrote:to all the people we never meet that leave a lasting impression :Drink)

Megalodon
honingskills wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

This is another reason I hate thursday games. If wheaton is playing Sunday...it gives the portmans3 more days to decide. However, if he sits wheaton tonight and Evans dosen't play then he gets porked. Good luck man. It is a tough call.

Yeah, it's brutal.

My other option is to wait until Sunday and plug in Dougie.

But I just have a hunch the Steelers are going to have to throw it a ton and Wheaton should be able to get me 15 points tonight.

Eli, Alex

Rand Getlin Verified account
‏@Rand_Getlin

The #Panthers and Luke Kuechly have agreed to terms on a 5-year, $62M contract extension, per a source.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,453.48
Wright signed a four-year, $14.8 million extension with the Vikings on Thursday, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.

I really think this guy is going to be fantasy relevant this year.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,090.44
TheNataliePortmans wrote:
honingskills wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

Yeah, it's brutal.

But I just have a hunch the Steelers are going to have to throw it a ton and Wheaton should be able to get me 15 points tonight.

I've already picked up Wheaton for tonight with Evans and Cobb on my roster. We start 3 WRs...Wheaton is a great play tonight and I can then judge on Sunday if Evans/Cobb/Maclin/or Charles Johnson will be my other 2 WRs.

Evan's hasn't practiced all week so far and it's not looking good. Bump up VJax and Dougie Fresh though...

"We can't run. We can't pass. We can't stop the run. We can't stop the pass. We can't kick. Other than that, we're just not a very good football team right now." (Coslet)
"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." (Lombardi)
Megalodon
pounddarock wrote:
TheNataliePortmans wrote:
honingskills wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

Yeah, it's brutal.

I've already picked up Wheaton for tonight with Evans and Cobb on my roster. We start 3 WRs...Wheaton is a great play tonight and I can then judge on Sunday if Evans/Cobb/Maclin/or Charles Johnson will be my other 2 WRs.

Evan's hasn't practiced all week so far and it's not looking good. Bump up VJax and Dougie Fresh though...

I have Cobb, too, and he's a must-start.

Eli, Alex

Megalodon
(USA Today) Tampa Bay Buccaneers WR Mike Evans (hamstring) is out of practice Thursday, Sept. 10.

Eli, Alex

Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,090.44
](*,)
Bucs coach Lovie Smith said Mike Evans (hamstring) is feeling a "whole lot better," and doesn't necessarily have to practice to play this weekend.
Evans has yet to practice this week, and appears poised to miss Friday's session, but Smith said he could play against the Titans if he "wakes up feeling good Sunday." In other words, the second-year WR1 is shaping up as a game-time decision. Thankfully, Bucs/Titans kicks off at 1ET, so we'll know Evans' status before lineups are due. Even at less than 100 percent, Evans will be a must play in all formats if he takes the field. Sep 10 - 3:51 PM
Source: Roy Cummings on Twitter

This is NOT helpful!

"We can't run. We can't pass. We can't stop the run. We can't stop the pass. We can't kick. Other than that, we're just not a very good football team right now." (Coslet)
"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." (Lombardi)
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 708.70
Alshon limited again today. What are The Tank's thoughts? John Fox playing games or should we be worried?

CEO: Devastation Incorporated

The Best There Is, The Best There Was, and The Best There Ever Will Be.