FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Mon 01.26.2015, 13:29

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 261 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Jameis Winston
PostPosted: Thu 09.18.2014, 17:46 
Offline
Leopard Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sat 10.22.2011, 10:45
Posts: 157
Sand$: 332
Donate
Location: Lewiston,Idaho
Well in light of all that's been going on this week. Any team that drafts Jameis Winston FSU QB is an ABSOLUTE IDIOT!!!.......nuff said

_________________
A winner never stops trying.
Tom Landry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jamis Winston
PostPosted: Thu 09.18.2014, 17:58 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 07.13.2012, 16:47
Posts: 11965
Sand$: 26220
Donate
sf.gif
he didn't get enough whoopins as a kid ....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jamis Winston
PostPosted: Thu 09.18.2014, 18:04 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 10.17.2004, 10:17
Posts: 14671
Sand$: 17763
Donate
Location: https://twitter.com/AdenChiz
bal.gif
Goodell (if he survives that long) must be furiously masturbating at the thought of all the fines he will be dishing out for this kid.

_________________
Film Ratings 2015
The Imitation Game 9/10
Birdman 9/10
Gone Girl 9/10
Nightcrawler 9/10
Foxcatcher 8/10
Whiplash 9/10
American Sniper 7.5/10


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jamis Winston
PostPosted: Thu 09.18.2014, 19:14 
Offline
SandShark

Joined: Sun 08.31.2014, 14:57
Posts: 86
Sand$: 240
Donate
I think he raped that woman, only 8% of rapes are cry-wolf rapes, look it up. It's a shame how the police and universities handle rape cases.

_________________
All I do is win


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jamis Winston
PostPosted: Thu 09.18.2014, 19:16 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 10.19.2004, 16:33
Posts: 21665
Sand$: 33066
Donate
Location: @GriffKingsman
the fact that a guy who just got done with a rape investigation was on a picnic table 8 months later screaming "eff her right in the wuss" tells you all you need to know about him.

_________________
Into the Darkness - Brand new Griffrotica


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jamis Winston
PostPosted: Thu 09.18.2014, 19:22 
Offline
SandShark

Joined: Sun 08.31.2014, 14:57
Posts: 86
Sand$: 240
Donate
Griffimo wrote:
the fact that a guy who just got done with a rape investigation was on a picnic table 8 months later screaming "eff her right in the wuss" tells you all you need to know about him.


"just got done", Dude they did not even start the investigation until now, and the rape apparently happened in 2012/2013. If you look into how the actual investigation was handled, and how most rape investigations are handled, it's absolutely repulsive. Only 3% of rapists actually set foot in a prison.

_________________
All I do is win


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jamis Winston
PostPosted: Thu 09.18.2014, 19:22 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 10.17.2004, 10:17
Posts: 14671
Sand$: 17763
Donate
Location: https://twitter.com/AdenChiz
bal.gif
Griffimo wrote:
the fact that a guy who just got done with a rape investigation was on a picnic table 8 months later screaming "eff her right in the wuss" tells you all you need to know about him.

this times a million

_________________
Film Ratings 2015
The Imitation Game 9/10
Birdman 9/10
Gone Girl 9/10
Nightcrawler 9/10
Foxcatcher 8/10
Whiplash 9/10
American Sniper 7.5/10


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jamis Winston
PostPosted: Thu 09.18.2014, 19:24 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 10.19.2004, 16:33
Posts: 21665
Sand$: 33066
Donate
Location: @GriffKingsman
Quantum Warrior wrote:
Griffimo wrote:
the fact that a guy who just got done with a rape investigation was on a picnic table 8 months later screaming "eff her right in the wuss" tells you all you need to know about him.


"just got done", Dude they did not even start the investigation until now, and the rape apparently happened in 2012/2013. If you look into how the actual investigation was handled, and how most rape investigations are handled, it's absolutely repulsive. Only 3% of rapists actually set foot in a prison.


I'm not arguing about whether the investigation is over or whether it even started.

What I'm saying is that for a dude who went though/going through a rape investigation to get up on a table on a crowded campus, yelling what he yelled, tells you all you need to know.

_________________
Into the Darkness - Brand new Griffrotica


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jamis Winston
PostPosted: Thu 09.18.2014, 20:15 
Offline
HammerHead Shark

Joined: Wed 11.04.2009, 12:30
Posts: 936
Sand$: 1907
Donate
Location: Morehead City. NC
buf.gif
Griffimo wrote:
the fact that a guy who just got done with a rape investigation was on a picnic table 8 months later screaming "eff her right in the wuss" tells you all you need to know about him.

The depth of his stupidity boggles the mind.

_________________
Cursed Bills Fan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jamis Winston
PostPosted: Thu 09.18.2014, 21:01 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 09.11.2005, 10:42
Posts: 40476
Sand$: 37854
Donate
Location: Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
Griffimo wrote:
Quantum Warrior wrote:
Griffimo wrote:
the fact that a guy who just got done with a rape investigation was on a picnic table 8 months later screaming "eff her right in the wuss" tells you all you need to know about him.


"just got done", Dude they did not even start the investigation until now, and the rape apparently happened in 2012/2013. If you look into how the actual investigation was handled, and how most rape investigations are handled, it's absolutely repulsive. Only 3% of rapists actually set foot in a prison.


I'm not arguing about whether the investigation is over or whether it even started.

What I'm saying is that for a dude who went though/going through a rape investigation to get up on a table on a crowded campus, yelling what he yelled, tells you all you need to know.


You also have someone who's been busted for shoplifting and he did a few thousand $ of property damage shooting out windows with some air rifle. Damages which were paid by FSU Athletic Dept to avoid criminal charges.

And those are just the things we know about.

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jamis Winston
PostPosted: Thu 09.18.2014, 21:03 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 10.19.2004, 16:33
Posts: 21665
Sand$: 33066
Donate
Location: @GriffKingsman
pwbowen wrote:
Griffimo wrote:
Quantum Warrior wrote:
Griffimo wrote:
the fact that a guy who just got done with a rape investigation was on a picnic table 8 months later screaming "eff her right in the wuss" tells you all you need to know about him.


"just got done", Dude they did not even start the investigation until now, and the rape apparently happened in 2012/2013. If you look into how the actual investigation was handled, and how most rape investigations are handled, it's absolutely repulsive. Only 3% of rapists actually set foot in a prison.


I'm not arguing about whether the investigation is over or whether it even started.

What I'm saying is that for a dude who went though/going through a rape investigation to get up on a table on a crowded campus, yelling what he yelled, tells you all you need to know.


You also have someone who's been busted for shoplifting and he did a few thousand $ of property damage shooting out windows with some air rifle. Damages which were paid by FSU Athletic Dept to avoid criminal charges.

And those are just the things we know about.


Exactly.

If I am in an NFL front office, I find someone else to draft.

Welcome to Oakland, Mr. Winston.

_________________
Into the Darkness - Brand new Griffrotica


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jamis Winston
PostPosted: Thu 09.18.2014, 21:09 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09.24.2009, 11:46
Posts: 9385
Sand$: 16631
Donate
Kiper dropped him on his board from 3 to 25, overnight.

_________________
12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Stafford
Hill, Latavius, Sims, Hyde, PT
Alshon, DePunk, Martavis, Wallace, Davante, Hogan, Moncrief, Latimer
Rivera
DET, KCC

Lost to INJ: Cruz, Cooks, McKinnon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jamis Winston
PostPosted: Thu 09.18.2014, 21:11 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 07.13.2012, 16:47
Posts: 11965
Sand$: 26220
Donate
sf.gif
TheNataliePortmans wrote:
Kiper dropped him on his board from 3 to 25, overnight.

TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jamis Winston
PostPosted: Thu 09.18.2014, 21:11 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 05.29.2012, 09:41
Posts: 13065
Sand$: 27864
Donate
ne.gif
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
TheNataliePortmans wrote:
Kiper dropped him on his board from 3 to 25, overnight.

TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD!!!!


Love that video. Gonna go watch it now.

_________________
* Insert Manning-Face Here *


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jamis Winston
PostPosted: Thu 09.18.2014, 21:16 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 05.29.2012, 09:41
Posts: 13065
Sand$: 27864
Donate
ne.gif
I remember when they were just calling him CTRL ALT DEL


_________________
* Insert Manning-Face Here *


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 261 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Chavez, votingmachine and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group