FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 04.25.2014, 00:26

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat 10.25.2008, 20:35 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 2184
Donate
det.gif
At 10AM EST I will start loading the final rosters. Please PM me your lists, or let me know if you just want best available from Yahoo. You may also give me positions to draft in specific rounds if you would like. If you are able to be online at that time, you may pick, but I will only give a 5 minute window to you. If I do not receive a PM from you, and you are not on the site, you will be put on auto next available. I need to get this done before football, so I still have time to devote to my 4 teams. And then I will be gone most of the day visiting my mom, so this really needs to get done in the morning. I hope nobody has a problem with this, but I(and many other of you) have spent way too much time on this already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10.25.2008, 20:38 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 8563
Donate
phi.gif
sounds good. i am going to wait and see if i can get my 15th round pick in tonight before i pm you my list, since there is no way i will be up at 8 mst tomorrow.

2012 Hundred Yard Heroes Dynasty Champ
2013 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2013 TPHCC Dynasty Champ
2013/14 Hardwood Sharks Basketball Champ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10.25.2008, 20:40 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 2184
Donate
det.gif
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
sounds good. i am going to wait and see if i can get my 15th round pick in tonight before i pm you my list, since there is no way i will be up at 8 mst tomorrow.

I know it sucks for you guys not on EST, but as I stated I need a little time to check out my football. I have not spent nearly enough time on it this week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10.25.2008, 20:41 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 2268
Donate
was.gif
I am working on my list right as we speak. If I dont make my 15th tonight it will be included with the list

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10.25.2008, 21:17 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 8563
Donate
phi.gif
Jerky wrote:
phillyphaithful07 wrote:

I know it sucks for you guys not on EST, but as I stated I need a little time to check out my football. I have not spent nearly enough time on it this week.

yep i have been seriously neglecting my ff teams this week as well. i totally don't mind sending you a list and am put it together as we speak.

2012 Hundred Yard Heroes Dynasty Champ
2013 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2013 TPHCC Dynasty Champ
2013/14 Hardwood Sharks Basketball Champ

PostPosted: Sat 10.25.2008, 21:41 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 85313
Donate
oak.gif
Jerky wrote:
At 10AM EST I will start loading the final rosters. Please PM me your lists, or let me know if you just want best available from Yahoo. You may also give me positions to draft in specific rounds if you would like. If you are able to be online at that time, you may pick, but I will only give a 5 minute window to you. If I do not receive a PM from you, and you are not on the site, you will be put on auto next available. I need to get this done before football, so I still have time to devote to my 4 teams. And then I will be gone most of the day visiting my mom, so this really needs to get done in the morning. I hope nobody has a problem with this, but I(and many other of you) have spent way too much time on this already.

I blame a lack of commitment on many in here, myself included(thursday night). This is NOT the way to start up a league IMO...and frankly speaking I am bummed that we didn`t get this finished today! NO EXCUSES......Jerky and Philly and Bohican ALL tried to get this thing finished and some took little notice! :x :x

:(

PostPosted: Sat 10.25.2008, 23:49 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 405
Donate
phi.gif
SnakeStabler wrote:
Jerky wrote:

I blame a lack of commitment on many in here, myself included(thursday night). This is NOT the way to start up a league IMO...and frankly speaking I am bummed that we didn`t get this finished today! NO EXCUSES......Jerky and Philly and Bohican ALL tried to get this thing finished and some took little notice! :x :x

:(

While I agree, I think we also should take into consideration the amount of time we had to plan all this.

Kinda threw it together pretty quick.