FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 08.29.2014, 21:11

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue 05.25.2010, 09:55 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 9054
Donate
cle.gif
OarChambo wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
Still no sign of Hickson with Ilgauskas getting his minutes!? Ilgauskas are you serious??? Hickson plays double digits in the first 3 games of the series and goes 11-16 from the field in those 3 games. I'm not sure if Mike Brown is saving Varejao for the 2nd half but under no circumstances should Shaq have more minutes than him at this point. What is so hard about putting Varejao and Hickson in the game at the same time? Also Jamison is a complete scrub. You know how they talk about certain players who thrive in the playoff atmosphere, and those who disappear under the big lights? Jamison is the latter of that.

Cavs are only down 2 at half, but I still fear they are in trouble. I don't see Mo Williams having another half like that and Pierce wasn't on the court for a bazillion minutes in that 1st half. Cleveland better find a way to run the floor every possession (this means less Shaq Coach Brown) or there won't be a game 7. Oh and just to go OOAL if the Cavs don't win this series Lebron will be in a Bulls jersey next season with Phil Jackson coaching!

Kind of a summary of what we were saying, why play slow and old guys (Z and Shaq) against a team full of slow and old guys that is prone to regressing as the game comes to a close when you have athelticism like JJ rotting on the bench? He seemed like a much better counter punch to the Celtics attack.

Exactly...

The one factor that has really mattered as well is the fact that Jamison was dominated in this series. Just a bad matchup with the Celts for him.

PostPosted: Thu 05.27.2010, 16:18 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 108991
Donate
oak.gif
After LA and Boston started out 2-0, I thought they would be very quick series. Glad to see some good competition. And Boston better wrap things up, or Orlando will come back and win this thing.

PostPosted: Fri 05.28.2010, 02:50 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 39726
Donate
SnakeStabler wrote:
After LA and Boston started out 2-0, I thought they would be very quick series. Glad to see some good competition. And Boston better wrap things up, or Orlando will come back and win this thing.

Much thanks for your boy Ron Ron for the miracle shot. :D

Tonights game was a great game for the NBA fans, definitely one of the most exciting games in this years playoff.

PostPosted: Wed 06.02.2010, 18:11 
Whale Shark

Sand$: 5573
Donate
sea.gif
Can't wait for the Finals to get started tomorrow!!

I go to school in SD and there is a lot of Laker trickle down here.

Wearing my Ray Allen Celtics jersey (I'm a Sonics fan, so I loved him from that, but he wasn't too shabby in Milwaukee either) every game of this series around campus :D .

PostPosted: Wed 06.02.2010, 18:33 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
oak.gif
Not a big fan of either team, although KG is one of my favorite players, especially when he was in Minny. I also enjoy watching Rondo play....so I will be rooting for the Celtics.

PostPosted: Sun 06.06.2010, 10:06 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 279967
Donate
den.gif
i would like to see the celts win but i think the lakers take it again tonight, the celtgs win 2 of the 3 in the garden and the lakers wrap it up in game 6.

PostPosted: Sun 06.06.2010, 23:05 
Whale Shark

Sand$: 5573
Donate
sea.gif
Yeahhhh, Jesus Shuttlesworth lighting it up tonight! Couldn't miss in the first half.

Just don't know how the Celtics can stop the Laker bigs... Seems like Pau and Bynum have had their way pretty handily so far.

PostPosted: Mon 06.07.2010, 18:49 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
oak.gif
This series will go 7.

Mark it down.

PostPosted: Tue 06.08.2010, 23:28 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 13792
Donate
atl.gif
SnakeStabler wrote:
This series will go 7.

Mark it down.

Where in GODS name do you see this Series going 7 games??? The media and everybody is trying to build this thing up, and it is not a closely matched series on any level. The Lakers dominated Game 1, even dominated Game 2, but Allen and Rondo put up career games to trump that, and dominated Game 3 despite many lack luster performances. The Celtics have to have a heroic performance from at least 1 if not 2 players to even win a game in this series. I don't see that happening 3 times.

Paul Pierce might be right, they aren't going back to LA!

PostPosted: Wed 06.09.2010, 19:59 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
oak.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
SnakeStabler wrote:
This series will go 7.

Mark it down.

Where in GODS name do you see this Series going 7 games??? The media and everybody is trying to build this thing up, and it is not a closely matched series on any level. The Lakers dominated Game 1, even dominated Game 2, but Allen and Rondo put up career games to trump that, and dominated Game 3 despite many lack luster performances. The Celtics have to have a heroic performance from at least 1 if not 2 players to even win a game in this series. I don't see that happening 3 times.

Paul Pierce might be right, they aren't going back to LA!

It might not go 7, but I would be willing to put a little wager that Boston won't lose 3 games at home. Allen isn't going to go 0 for 13, or whatever it was.

PostPosted: Fri 06.11.2010, 00:17 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
oak.gif
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri 06.11.2010, 00:27 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 5706
Donate
det.gif
SnakeStabler wrote:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yea but the Lakers dominated. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri 06.11.2010, 09:05 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 18662
Donate
Location: Somewhere between the Principality of Sealand and Migrate, KY
ne.gif
The winner of game 5 will win the series.

Nice to see Nate Robinson contributing as well. I still wish we had Posey, but Nate's been a little sparkplug, both on and off the bench.

PostPosted: Fri 06.11.2010, 19:28 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 72
Donate
dal.gif
Watching the last 2 series have driven me nuts watching the Lakers give up 17 point leads at least twice in this series and three times in the Phoenix series...these guys are not playing well and still are winning..I don't watch the Lakers much in the pre season ( what I call the regular season) and they haven't looked at all dominating like they could..they go in spurts and give up big leads in spurts....I still think the Lakers will win it in 7...I am starting to beome convinced that they are stretching this out for ratings as bad as both teams play during the games..been a pretty lackluster series if you ask me

PostPosted: Sun 06.13.2010, 21:54 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
oak.gif
Huge win by the Celtics! They certainly got a shot at winning the Championship now. I guess someone forgot to tell them, that they have been dominated this whole series! :roll: :lol:

Kobe had a great game, but didn't get much help.

Like I said....its going 7! :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next