Melo is a Knickerbocker

Sand$: 5.63
The swap is a three-way deal including Minnesota, a league source told Broussard.

As a part of the deal, the Knicks will send Wilson Chandler, Raymond Felton, Danilo Gallinari, Timofey Mozgov, and a 2014 first-round draft pick to the Nuggets, who would get additional picks and cash, league sources told Broussard. Along with Anthony, New York would acquire Chauncey Billups, Shelden Williams, Anthony Carter and Renaldo Balkman, the sources said.

New York will send Anthony Randolph and Eddy Curry to Minnesota as part of the deal in exchange for Corey Brewer, a league source told Broussard.

Via ESPN
:party-smiley-050:
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,847.92
I'm just glad I dont have to hear about this crap anymore.

And the Knicks are still out in round one of the playoffs. Much ado about nothing.

I used to be good at Fantasy Football......no really!
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 111,518.08
They gave up a bunch to get him, leaving them very thin. Might be a couple years before they can fill in around Melo and Amare, to be a legit contender in the East.

Glad I don't own any of those Knicks that were traded, since you don't know the playing time they will get now.

2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 73,199.56
SJSwarm wrote:I'm just glad I dont have to hear about this crap anymore.

And the Knicks are still out in round one of the playoffs. Much ado about nothing.

yeppers

QB: This, Is
RBS: For, Oar, I , Know
WRS: He, Doesn't, Like, Sigs, With
TE: Teams, Listed
Kicker: In
Def: Them
Sand$: 5.63
The Knicks will make up ground in the East and battle for that 4 spot with Orlando/Chicago. They gave up a bunch of nothing to get him and I love that they got Brewer in the deal as well.
Megalodon
Sand$: 16,457.00
Good riddance. I'm glad Denver can finally move on.

Image Image
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 302,855.43
yeah man.... finally the knicks are relevant again!!! :D

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,847.92
endzoneview wrote:The Knicks will make up ground in the East and battle for that 4 spot with Orlando/Chicago. They gave up a bunch of nothing to get him and I love that they got Brewer in the deal as well.

They still cant hang with Miami, Chicago (the darkhorse of the East IMO) or Boston. They might be able to sneak out one against a disorganized Orlando team if they can get them in a 4/5 matchup, but they have no chance against the top 3 teams.

I used to be good at Fantasy Football......no really!
Supreme Megalodon
SJSwarm wrote:
endzoneview wrote:The Knicks will make up ground in the East and battle for that 4 spot with Orlando/Chicago. They gave up a bunch of nothing to get him and I love that they got Brewer in the deal as well.

They still cant hang with Miami, Chicago (the darkhorse of the East IMO) or Boston. They might be able to sneak out one against a disorganized Orlando team if they can get them in a 4/5 matchup, but they have no chance against the top 3 teams.

im not even concerned about this yr... im looking beyond it... though, i think they end up in the 6th spot when all is said and done... it's going to take time for them to gel.... heck they just lost to friggen cleveland (though the cavs beat the lakers and have been playing better since ending the losing streak)

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
hard times in ny at the moment.... not that it really matters since i wasnt expecting anything other than a playoff birth which they should still get.

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,078.00

Even though its a little to late to post this, but same here
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,078.00

Even though its a little to late to post this, but same here
Supreme Megalodon
SJSwarm wrote:

btw, miami is the one team that they can beat. Orlando is too big and strong for them and they wont be able to stop chicago from scoring. Miami they can match up with... That will go 6 or 7!

Too bad, it looks like they're going to get Boston in the first.

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
lost again to milwaukee... man this team sucks!

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
man, they really suck... they keep this up and they wont even get in the damn playoffs.... and yet, denver with the former knicks are rolling along! :(

Image Image