FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sat 10.25.2014, 08:26

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue 05.01.2012, 12:08 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 974
Donate
was.gif
rugger48 wrote:
waterplay wrote:
The plan for the Mavs was to get Williams AND Howard.

It's almost a gimme that Mavs will get Williams in the off season and begin to rebuild again. If they do well you can see Dwight ditching Magic (finally!). Magic would be very wise to trade Howard and get something for him.

I dont think its a gimme, williams opting out doesnt necessarily mean hes leaving, because he can make up to 20 million more if he resigns with New Jersey, no other team can match the Nets.

as far as Howard I think he wants to give the magic one more chance to bring in some good talent to compete.

I don't know what the deal is with Howard, I thought for sure he would be gone this year. He has been asking over and over again for them to get him surrounded with talent and they just haven't done it. :-k Maybe they can get Williams to go down to Orlando with Howard.
D. Williams can get his biggest contract with the Nets but if he believes they are not ready to compete could see him going somewhere else for a little less to win.

PostPosted: Tue 05.01.2012, 17:11 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 36536
Donate
car.gif
general mills wrote:
rugger48 wrote:
waterplay wrote:

It's almost a gimme that Mavs will get Williams in the off season and begin to rebuild again. If they do well you can see Dwight ditching Magic (finally!). Magic would be very wise to trade Howard and get something for him.

I dont think its a gimme, williams opting out doesnt necessarily mean hes leaving, because he can make up to 20 million more if he resigns with New Jersey, no other team can match the Nets.

as far as Howard I think he wants to give the magic one more chance to bring in some good talent to compete.

I don't know what the deal is with Howard, I thought for sure he would be gone this year. He has been asking over and over again for them to get him surrounded with talent and they just haven't done it. :-k Maybe they can get Williams to go down to Orlando with Howard.
D. Williams can get his biggest contract with the Nets but if he believes they are not ready to compete could see him going somewhere else for a little less to win.

Howard's antics have made him the official NBA Douchebag of 2012, taking over for LeBron. He's a f'n flake IMO. And team's are really not gonna want to trade for him until he shows he's back from the back surgery.

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Wed 05.09.2012, 15:47 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 37716
Donate
chi.gif
pwbowen wrote:
general mills wrote:
rugger48 wrote:
waterplay wrote:

Howard's antics have made him the official NBA Douchebag of 2012, taking over for LeBron. He's a f'n flake IMO. And team's are really not gonna want to trade for him until he shows he's back from the back surgery.

Howard has been a bit of a witch, but Andrew Bynum gets my vote for douchebag of the year. He's just been such a pouty poop, it's hard not to dislike him.

PostPosted: Wed 05.09.2012, 22:25 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 36536
Donate
car.gif
hard 10 wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
general mills wrote:
rugger48 wrote:
waterplay wrote:

Howard has been a bit of a witch, but Andrew Bynum gets my vote for douchebag of the year. He's just been such a pouty poop, it's hard not to dislike him.

And was a Douchebag last year in the playoffs with his cheap shot. Secretly I wanted JJ Berea to kick him in the junk.

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.