2008 Hammerhead 3

Post Reply  
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4718
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003
Sand$: 5,834.72
hope we're all set. I'm looking forward to a fast fun draft. I hate those drafts that end up only in the 3rd a week after it starts.
_______________________________________

Writer of the Brew Crew Corner
Fantasy Sports Writer Association Member
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 27236
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003
Sand$: 4,298.54
http://www.fantasysharks.com/apps/Shark ... mstart.php

Don't forget to tell us why you picked who you picked.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4718
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003
Sand$: 5,834.72
SLOOOOWW DRAFT!!!!
_______________________________________

Writer of the Brew Crew Corner
Fantasy Sports Writer Association Member
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33833
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005
Sand$: 27,503.24
GQ1NYC wrote:SLOOOOWW DRAFT!!!!


I'm still waiting for the guy with 1.01 to make his obvious LT pick in Blue 16... :(
_______________________________________

What about beans?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005
Sand$: 909.00
feral pig wrote:
GQ1NYC wrote:SLOOOOWW DRAFT!!!!


I'm still waiting for the guy with 1.01 to make his obvious LT pick in Blue 16... :(


I'm always excited for draft day, but I imagine some folks don't have quite the access some of us do.
_______________________________________

2010& 2012 Deep Emerald Dynasty Champion
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33833
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005
Sand$: 27,503.24
Jerric wrote:
feral pig wrote:
GQ1NYC wrote:SLOOOOWW DRAFT!!!!


I'm still waiting for the guy with 1.01 to make his obvious LT pick in Blue 16... :(


I'm always excited for draft day, but I imagine some folks don't have quite the access some of us do.


1.01 could have been picked any time over the last 2 weeks....
_______________________________________

What about beans?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4718
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003
Sand$: 5,834.72
feral pig wrote:
Jerric wrote:
feral pig wrote:
GQ1NYC wrote:SLOOOOWW DRAFT!!!!


I'm still waiting for the guy with 1.01 to make his obvious LT pick in Blue 16... :(


I'm always excited for draft day, but I imagine some folks don't have quite the access some of us do.


1.01 could have been picked any time over the last 2 weeks....


I know people have obligations and stuff but if you know the draft is on a certian day, you would think they would make an effort to pick in the 1st round or at least predraft.
_______________________________________

Writer of the Brew Crew Corner
Fantasy Sports Writer Association Member
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005
Sand$: 909.00
GQ1NYC wrote:
feral pig wrote:
Jerric wrote:
feral pig wrote:
GQ1NYC wrote:SLOOOOWW DRAFT!!!!


I'm still waiting for the guy with 1.01 to make his obvious LT pick in Blue 16... :(


I'm always excited for draft day, but I imagine some folks don't have quite the access some of us do.


1.01 could have been picked any time over the last 2 weeks....


I know people have obligations and stuff but if you know the draft is on a certian day, you would think they would make an effort to pick in the 1st round or at least predraft.


Agreed. You know, I understand we'll get it done, and people have lives and blah blah blah......

But man, the 1st round? If you know you can't be there, predraft, I mean really, does someone not have a pretty good idea what was going to happen picks 1-4?

Anyways, a bit too early for me to get frustrated, its something I just don't understand.
_______________________________________

2010& 2012 Deep Emerald Dynasty Champion
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4718
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003
Sand$: 5,834.72
Jerric wrote:
GQ1NYC wrote:
feral pig wrote:
Jerric wrote:
feral pig wrote:
GQ1NYC wrote:SLOOOOWW DRAFT!!!!


I'm still waiting for the guy with 1.01 to make his obvious LT pick in Blue 16... :(


I'm always excited for draft day, but I imagine some folks don't have quite the access some of us do.


1.01 could have been picked any time over the last 2 weeks....


I know people have obligations and stuff but if you know the draft is on a certian day, you would think they would make an effort to pick in the 1st round or at least predraft.


Agreed. You know, I understand we'll get it done, and people have lives and blah blah blah......

But man, the 1st round? If you know you can't be there, predraft, I mean really, does someone not have a pretty good idea what was going to happen picks 1-4?

Anyways, a bit too early for me to get frustrated, its something I just don't understand.


yeah but the dude logged in yesterday so i don't know what the deal is.
_______________________________________

Writer of the Brew Crew Corner
Fantasy Sports Writer Association Member
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 4910
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2002
Sand$: 164.00
He may have predrafted but MFL doesn't allow you to predraft the 1st pick of the draft. FYI 8)
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33833
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005
Sand$: 27,503.24
Davlar8 wrote:He may have predrafted but MFL doesn't allow you to predraft the 1st pick of the draft. FYI 8)


Yes, it does. This year.
_______________________________________

What about beans?
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 4910
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2002
Sand$: 164.00
feral pig wrote:
Davlar8 wrote:He may have predrafted but MFL doesn't allow you to predraft the 1st pick of the draft. FYI 8)


Yes, it does. This year.


Um....nevermind. :lol:
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33833
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005
Sand$: 27,503.24
By the way - just thought I'd mention this - I leave a window open to the league page that automatically refreshes every 5 minutes. Just because my "most recent owner activity" says I'm there, it doesn't necessarily mean I am. I check the page pretty frequently, and will either predraft or leave a message in here if I'm going to be away for more than an hour or so.

Just don't want my turn to come up and everyone think I'm just sitting there....
_______________________________________

What about beans?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4718
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003
Sand$: 5,834.72
feral pig wrote:By the way - just thought I'd mention this - I leave a window open to the league page that automatically refreshes every 5 minutes. Just because my "most recent owner activity" says I'm there, it doesn't necessarily mean I am. I check the page pretty frequently, and will either predraft or leave a message in here if I'm going to be away for more than an hour or so.

Just don't want my turn to come up and everyone think I'm just sitting there....


well no worries as the Cajun Queen hasn't made thier 1.05 pick.
_______________________________________

Writer of the Brew Crew Corner
Fantasy Sports Writer Association Member
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005
Sand$: 909.00
GQ1NYC wrote:
feral pig wrote:By the way - just thought I'd mention this - I leave a window open to the league page that automatically refreshes every 5 minutes. Just because my "most recent owner activity" says I'm there, it doesn't necessarily mean I am. I check the page pretty frequently, and will either predraft or leave a message in here if I'm going to be away for more than an hour or so.

Just don't want my turn to come up and everyone think I'm just sitting there....


well no worries as the Cajun Queen hasn't made thier 1.05 pick.


Maybe we can kill a few rounds tonight once he hits auto, around 9pm est, I think. I'll be here regardless.
_______________________________________

2010& 2012 Deep Emerald Dynasty Champion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest