User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4955
Joined: Thu Sep 4, 2003
Sand$: 12,721.82
Guess I better start this one...

We are at the end of round two. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened so far. :D
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2003
Sand$: 235.96
Daunte round one was quite suprising... other than that buisness as usual
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3785
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003
Sand$: 25,280.00
howelwitzer wrote:Daunte round one was quite suprising... other than that buisness as usual


He's been going R1 a lot. Big surprise in our league was Manning at 1.12 and Bennett at 2.05
_______________________________________

4 Time Fantasy Sports Writer Association Finalist
Ryan,Charles,McGahee,Megatron,Colston,Witten,Texans,Miles/Martin/Dwyer/Mendy/Rudolph/Amendola/Zuerlein

Image
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2003
Sand$: 235.96
I am suprised McNabb fell to me at 3.12. A rushing QB is extremely valuable in this scoring system.
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2003
Sand$: 235.96
kipper is really slowing us down now....
_______________________________________

8)
User avatar
Chum
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004
Sand$: 0.00
howelwitzer wrote:kipper is really slowing us down now....


That is fine with me I get to watch more preseason and see who gets hurt, whoever got B. Westbrook will be happy to see buckhaulter go down. Not that I am a fan of injuries, but with Buckhaulter going down it makes Westbrook the hands down starter. I am sure Andy Reid will find another RB to go into his RBBC. But surely Westbrook will get most of the carries now.
_______________________________________

Ecks21 number one in the hood G.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4955
Joined: Thu Sep 4, 2003
Sand$: 12,721.82
ecks21 wrote:
howelwitzer wrote:kipper is really slowing us down now....


That is fine with me I get to watch more preseason and see who gets hurt, whoever got B. Westbrook will be happy to see buckhaulter go down. Not that I am a fan of injuries, but with Buckhaulter going down it makes Westbrook the hands down starter. I am sure Andy Reid will find another RB to go into his RBBC. But surely Westbrook will get most of the carries now.


:D
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2003
Sand$: 235.96
jeez im really reaching now. If Boldin returns in good shape I will look like a genius, right now I feel like an idiot :lol:
_______________________________________

8)
User avatar
Chum
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004
Sand$: 0.00
howelwitzer wrote:jeez im really reaching now. If Boldin returns in good shape I will look like a genius, right now I feel like an idiot :lol:


Idiot and Genius are not that far apart in fantasy. A good pick today is a bad pick tomorrow. And Vice Versa.
_______________________________________

Ecks21 number one in the hood G.
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2003
Sand$: 235.96
*cricket sounds*




jeez its quiet in here
_______________________________________

8)
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4955
Joined: Thu Sep 4, 2003
Sand$: 12,721.82
Week 1 Results!

cinnamongirl (109 pts) defeated kipper76 (104 pts)
howelwitzer (131 pts) defeated ecks21 (84 pts)
Tenn Deliverance (95 pts) defeated Seaniec873 (72 pts)
Lancaster Tornado (144 pts) defeated Brian6 (136 pts)
gridiron gladiator (153 pts) defeated wuntan_6 (101 pts)
blokbustabrandon (92 pts) defeated graden (78 pts)
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2003
Sand$: 235.96
havent been on the forums in a while... I like the spot I have in the league right now, if I can hold on to the division lead.
_______________________________________

8)
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4955
Joined: Thu Sep 4, 2003
Sand$: 12,721.82
uh oh...im up 11 with Keyshawn left, and ecks has Witten and D-Jax...if I win im in, if I lose... :(
Sand$: Locked
Barlow is hurt. Wonderful! and i missed out on the first round bye. This is gonna be tough
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4718
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003
Sand$: 5,834.72
Welcome back Sharks! I'm playing in a new league but look forward to meeting the sharks here and having a great season!
_______________________________________

Writer of the Brew Crew Corner
Fantasy Sports Writer Association Member

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest