2009 Mako Shark League 8

Leopard Shark
Sand$: 110.00
This is the first time I have EVER taken a TE anywhere near that early, but I just wasn't liking the talent I was seeing on the board at other positions.

imyourhuckleberry wrote:
Krazy Kraut wrote:I was all set to take Witten if he came around again. Surprised he lasted that long to 4.11. I'm happy w/ Gates there too.

I'd pre-drafted him as well just in case he made it to me. Happy that I got Gonzo however so I won't complain.

I'm your Huckleberry

Fantasy Sharks Mako Shark League 5, Really Rottens
Sac City Indian Fantasy Football (money) League, Really Rottens
Megalodon
Sand$: 88,182.58
Fox wrote:This is the first time I have EVER taken a TE anywhere near that early, but I just wasn't liking the talent I was seeing on the board at other positions.

imyourhuckleberry wrote:
Krazy Kraut wrote:I was all set to take Witten if he came around again. Surprised he lasted that long to 4.11. I'm happy w/ Gates there too.

I'd pre-drafted him as well just in case he made it to me. Happy that I got Gonzo however so I won't complain.

I'm your Huckleberry

It's not a bad pick, especially this year. You can expect wr#2 or even wr1.5 production out of him so rnd 5 is almost too low in some cases.

I'm your Huckleberry

Grid Guru....Man of the People!
Megalodon
We're almost done guys. Let's finish this up and move on to our other drafts.

I'm your Huckleberry

Megalodon
Sand$: 40,089.32
imyourhuckleberry wrote:We're almost done guys. Let's finish this up and move on to our other drafts.

I'm your Huckleberry

Amen to that. Sorry about being the longest average pick, I couldn't access from work, and it always seemed like it was too far for me to pre-draft.

Pre-drafted the rest of the way. Should be a great year.

2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion
Megalodon
Got the 1st win but it was close :D

I'm your Huckleberry

Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,795.42
After the draft I was very happy w/ my team. Of course, isn't everyone?
After the 1st week I am very worried about my team. Only one week, but I could see this season being ugly. :oops:

If it was easy, everyone would do it.
Whale Sharks #2- Set It & Forget It - Kicker/D Challenge - LoT Greeks
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,658.88
Krazy Kraut wrote:After the draft I was very happy w/ my team. Of course, isn't everyone?
After the 1st week I am very worried about my team. Only one week, but I could see this season being ugly. :oops:

same here.. only without the "very happy" part...
Megalodon
TeamFodder wrote:
Krazy Kraut wrote:After the draft I was very happy w/ my team. Of course, isn't everyone?

same here.. only without the "very happy" part...

If you both win this week it will change your entire outlook. Looking at your rosters I don't see either of your teams being all that different than mine but since I managed to pull out a win then I feel pretty good about things. Give it a few weeks.

I'm your Huckleberry

Megalodon
Is anyone else but me ever going to post in this thread?

I'm your Huckleberry

Great White Shark
imyourhuckleberry wrote:Is anyone else but me ever going to post in this thread?

I'm your Huckleberry

No.

Great White Shark
Someone had to say it.

I enjoy a little league talk too Huck. Not much here, but I will be glad to discuss the season/teams/league. I'm disappointed at my 0-3. Forte not working to plan for me, but I'm still hopeful for him. Welker hurt has put a real damper on my WRs too.

Megalodon
Krazy Kraut wrote:Someone had to say it.

I enjoy a little league talk too Huck. Not much here, but I will be glad to discuss the season/teams/league. I'm disappointed at my 0-3. Forte not working to plan for me, but I'm still hopeful for him. Welker hurt has put a real damper on my WRs too.

I've got Welker in a couple of leagues although it fortunately hasn't cost me any games yet. I don't have Forte in any leagues, I just didn't buy into the hype on him. Chris Johnson was the rb I targeted in all my leagues. As a matter of fact in the new this year Deep Crimson Dynasty league I had the 2nd overall pick and traded it to FlaPats for the #5 pick and some other considerations because I knew CJ would still be there and I wasn't sold on MJD or Forte who were the guys most likely to go at #2.

Hopefully Welker comes back and Forte gets it going soon so you can get back into it. I started out 0-3 last year in my Blue Shark league and came back to make the playoffs so you can still do it. I don't think you can take too many more loss's though.

I'm your Huckleberry

Leopard Shark
Sand$: 110.00
2-1

Fantasy Sharks Mako Shark League 5, Really Rottens
Sac City Indian Fantasy Football (money) League, Really Rottens
Great White Shark
Well Forte finally starts playing and I pull out my first win @ 1-3. Now I play Huck with half my team on Bye. Not looking good. :shock:

Megalodon
Krazy Kraut wrote:Well Forte finally starts playing and I pull out my first win @ 1-3. Now I play Huck with half my team on Bye. Not looking good. :shock:

I think my 4-0 record is pretty precarious. I keep getting wins but I have some weakness's that have miraculously not cost me anything. Yet.

I'm your Huckleberry