2007 Blue Shark League #5

Blue Shark
Sand$: 582.00
Looks like most of the same characters as we had in last years Leopard Shark League ... hopefully we have a little more chatter this season ... this was the quietest SharkLeague group I've been associated with in 4 years ... don't be shy this season guy's!

Since I won't be coming into the draft late like last season, I won't have any excuses for poor play ... so I'm expecting a winning record ... who's gonna join me in the playoff hunt for the Championship? :lol:

8)

Hammerhead 2
Rivers, Rogers
Graham, Johnson, Forte, Washington, Sproles
RMoss, LFitzgerald, Marshall, Jackson
Shockey, Keller
Bironis
Giants, Bills
Are ya feelin' lucky?...... Harry Callighan
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 341.00
good luck everyone. should be good times.
Chum
Sand$: 98.00
WHOOOHOOO!!! Draft day is finally upon us...let the good times roll and the trash talking begin!

Hmmm...fourth overall pick....hope Priest Holmes will still be there for me! :lol:

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the fight in the dog!
Chum
Sand$: 33.00
Sorry I didn't talk much last season... I'm not gonna lie, though, I didn't even know this message board was here until the last two weeks of the season, and by that time everyone was done posting anyways. (Run-on sentence?)

Oh, and just so noone gets TOO excited, I will be winning the championship this year... so save yourself the suspense.

Looking forward to a great year... that is, after the draft decides to pick up speed (feel free to pre-draft).

Ben

When the barrel of a gun is between your teeth, you tend to only speak in vowels.
Chum
Umm... did Hypoxia forget about the draft?

When the barrel of a gun is between your teeth, you tend to only speak in vowels.
Chum
Yep....nothing like waiting 12 hours for pick number 3 to be made....just think what it will be like as we get into the later rounds!

Chum
I dunno... maybe I am crazy, but the top 10 seem kind of obvious to me. Running backs, and maybe someone will grab Peyton Manning.

Still hoping someone picks Tiki Barber, though. :lol:

Chum
Judging by the looks of it, we will be waiting another 12 hours when it gets to FyrFyter.

Chum
I sent FyrFyter an email...hopefully we will see him in the draft in the near future.

Chum
Well, I guess the good news is that we have a few weeks... waiting for the draft is better than watching whatever Barry Bonds tribute is on now.

Chum
Don't even get me started on Barry....saw how he treated little kids looking for an autograph when he first came up with Pittsburgh....despised him ever since.

I emailed the commish...he's on the Fyrfyter no-show issue...Pat said he will try to get him back or replaced this evening.

Leopard Shark
Thanks for doing that Brick. Hope he turns up,
Leopard Shark
Benniejack wrote:Sorry I didn't talk much last season... I'm not gonna lie, though, I didn't even know this message board was here until the last two weeks of the season, and by that time everyone was done posting anyways. (Run-on sentence?)

Oh, and just so noone gets TOO excited, I will be winning the championship this year... so save yourself the suspense.

Looking forward to a great year... that is, after the draft decides to pick up speed (feel free to pre-draft).

Ben

hahahahahaha, i was assured of victory the day LT fell in my lap. I am not gonna mess this one up. Unless I do. Which would suck.
Sand$: 4,880.78
Okay Fyrfyter is on auto pilot, I will work toward replacing him before his next pick comes up, as I have heard nothing from him and he missed two and has been awol 2 weeks.

I remember him from last year as a dedicated owner too, I suspect the earlier start hurt this busy guy, but the show must go on!

aka Vee's Doghouse
Staff Writer, FantasySharks.com
Shark Leagues Commish, Retired
Offensive Coordinator, FantasySharks HAFAX, Retired
2004, 2008 & 2011 Great White Shark League Site Champion

Pat had god-like abilities apparently - OilersNut
Chum
*applause from the peanut gallery* :D

Let the show go on!