Sand$: 4,872.60
don8184 wrote:how long do these drafts take on average? this is getting ridiculous

As stated in the rules (you know, the ones you read before you signed up :) ) drafts take between 8-10 days, worst case I have seen is 15. So sit back, relax and go with it, its fun. If draft day is great, draft week is BETTER!

aka Vee's Doghouse
Staff Writer, FantasySharks.com
Shark Leagues Commish, Retired
Offensive Coordinator, FantasySharks HAFAX, Retired
2004, 2008 & 2011 Great White Shark League Site Champion

Pat had god-like abilities apparently - OilersNut
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,378.64
Pat_Smith wrote:
don8184 wrote:how long do these drafts take on average? this is getting ridiculous

As stated in the rules (you know, the ones you read before you signed up :) ) drafts take between 8-10 days, worst case I have seen is 15. So sit back, relax and go with it, its fun. If draft day is great, draft week is BETTER!

Nice try. :lol:
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 184.00
I fully understand that people have lives outside of this league, but how do you go on the site when it's YOUR PICK, and then leave without making a selection? wthf?

How do I know, you ask? Well at the bottom of our league page, it says how long its been since each owner was on.
Rebel was on 20 minutes ago. Other people have been on without selecting for longer than that. I don't get it.
Last edited by Scott Folds Five on Wed 08.19.2009, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.

Blue Shark League 12 - The Muffin Men:
QB: Romo, Orton
RB: Slaton, Lynch, D.Ward, F.Jackson, J.Norwood
WR: Wayne, Bowe, Harvin, Coles, S.Rice
TE: Z.Miller, V.Davis
K: Crosby
D: Redskins
Leopard Shark
OK, now I look like the D-bag, because dude just made the pick, but seriously, Rebel wasn't the first, and I doubt he'll be the last.

Sand$: 4,872.60
Scott Folds Five wrote:I fully understand that people have lives outside of this league, but how do you go on the site when it's YOUR PICK, and then leave without making a selection? wth?

How do I know, you ask? Well at the bottom of our league page, it says how long its been since each owner was on.
Rebel was on 20 minutes ago. Other people have been on without selecting for longer than that. I don't get it.

Some remote devices allow you to look but not touch, so you can monitor from a phone, but not draft. And it shows up as logging on.

aka Vee's Doghouse
Staff Writer, FantasySharks.com
Shark Leagues Commish, Retired
Offensive Coordinator, FantasySharks HAFAX, Retired
2004, 2008 & 2011 Great White Shark League Site Champion

Pat had god-like abilities apparently - OilersNut
Leopard Shark
Pat_Smith wrote:
Some remote devices allow you to look but not touch, so you can monitor from a phone, but not draft. And it shows up as logging on.

Got it. That makes a good amount more sense; thanks Pat, and thanks for moderating this madness.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,974.06
Lets all take a deep breath. These drafts always run a little slow and can take a week or more as Pat said. If you're jonesin' for the draft, why not jump into a mock draft or something to get your fix.

Also, if anyone wants to PM me their cell phone number I'll happily text them when they're on the clock. This has worked in a couple other shark community leagues I'm in to great success.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,735.16
I like how Pat keeps regulating us :wink:

anyway, i am thinking that Baustin will pick at lunch. He has been on the site since his turn, he is probably just waiting for a break at work.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,378.64
Mike is OTC.

I was about to make my pick this morning when I drove out of reception. During the day I'm at the mercy of whatever hotspot I can find on the laptop.
Great White Shark
don8184 wrote:I like how Pat keeps regulating us :wink:

anyway, i am thinking that Baustin will pick at lunch. He has been on the site since his turn, he is probably just waiting for a break at work.

don8184 OTC
Great White Shark
i just had a royal screw up.

ive played in Shark leagues for a few years now. however all my other leagues i participate in (work, money league), which i am also the commissioner for, we play 3 WR's.

This league is 2....

#-o
Leopard Shark
don8184 wrote:all my other leagues i participate in (work, money league), which i am also the commissioner for, we play 3 WR's.

This league is 2....

#-o

don't forget, it's also PPR, hehe :lol:

Great White Shark
yes I'm aware of the ppr. Just sucks that I have 3 receivers now. Well atleast I'll have no conflict. Except 2 of them have the same bye week
Leopard Shark
where's Mike at?

Great White Shark