2011 Blue Shark League 8

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,006.32
fishfry wrote:
There will be two teams that ascend from every league. The League Champion, and the team with the highest regular season total points through 13 weeks.

Congratulations to Pabst Smear, already guaranteed to move up the ladder next season with high points.

Good luck this week Aerofighterz, and all the other teams still in it...

Thanks! Made it by the skin of my teeth too. I'm hopeful I can still win it all, let's face it I want the pride of saying I did both, but it's going to be tough. QB issues along with Forte out now and a shaky WR2 makes things murky. To think I tried the Vick experiment in all 3 of my leagues and got byes in 2 of them. Of course both those teams had Welker in a 1 point PPR.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,219.00
Usually two teams go up - sometimes there are extra teams available in the upper leagues and additional teams get promoted. Happens to some extent every year.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,219.00
Go Central! Fishfry vs Old Guy in the finals????? =D>
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,005.02
kuhnmd1528 wrote:Thanks! Made it by the skin of my teeth too. I'm hopeful I can still win it all, let's face it I want the pride of saying I did both, but it's going to be tough.

DAFLCommish wrote:Usually two teams go up - sometimes there are extra teams available in the upper leagues and additional teams get promoted. Happens to some extent every year.

High points and finals champ are guaranteed to move up. If that's the same team, finals runner up advances.

Sharks with Big Sticks and Stealing Home Keeper Baseball Leagues.

Hoping to do better then Hardwood Sharks basketball league after playing in my second straight championship game and getting embarrassed in the finals!
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,802.94
Thanks to all for a competitive season =D> Good luck to everybody in the playoffs, and good luck to the rest of us next year :food-smiley-004: :Drink)

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=329576
10th Annual Kicker Defense Challenge
Can you win a yahoo public league picking DEF/K in the 1st 2 rounds?

500 sand entry fee
2015 winners
Endzoneview
Craphead
Crackhead Bob
PMG
Palmerac
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 531.86
DAFLCommish wrote:Go Central! Fishfry vs Old Guy in the finals????? =D>

:F
"Your league calendar indicates that owners cannot submit waiver picks now."
I knew that and I remembered, but then forgot, about Fred Davis facing suspension. ](*,)
Now that the suspension has been upheld, I don't have a TE to start. :censor:

Adios playoffs
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,006.32
fishfry wrote:
kuhnmd1528 wrote:Thanks! Made it by the skin of my teeth too. I'm hopeful I can still win it all, let's face it I want the pride of saying I did both, but it's going to be tough.

DAFLCommish wrote:Usually two teams go up - sometimes there are extra teams available in the upper leagues and additional teams get promoted. Happens to some extent every year.

High points and finals champ are guaranteed to move up. If that's the same team, finals runner up advances.

Yeah, I know. I still want to win high score and win the play-offs. It's nice having already punched my ticket to advance, but I want to come in saying I won it all and had high points in the regular season. Either way someone else is advancing.
Tiger Shark
Madden Curse wrote:I replaced your league's deadbeat owner earlier this evening.

Turns out that Brady was on the team, and he's lit it up over two weeks, so he's my team mascot.

Here's to the rest of the season... :Drink)

Congrats on the playoff win.
Well done!
Best of luck the rest of the way.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,421.52
Old Guy wrote:
Madden Curse wrote:I replaced your league's deadbeat owner earlier this evening.

Turns out that Brady was on the team, and he's lit it up over two weeks, so he's my team mascot.

Here's to the rest of the season... :Drink)

Congrats on the playoff win.
Well done!
Best of luck the rest of the way.

I don't want to jump the gun, because you still have SEA home versus STL, and that is a matchup that could get out of hand. So... :? ...I'll lurk in the shadows for now...
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,005.02
Congratulations Aerofighterz on the win, and good luck to you and all the other teams still in the playoffs.

Sharks with Big Sticks and Stealing Home Keeper Baseball Leagues.

Hoping to do better then Hardwood Sharks basketball league after playing in my second straight championship game and getting embarrassed in the finals!
Tiger Shark
Madden Curse wrote:I don't want to jump the gun, because you still have SEA home versus STL, and that is a matchup that could get out of hand. So... :? ...I'll lurk in the shadows for now...

Well it certainly was closer than I figured.
One more big defensive play and who knows?
Anyway, bring it home :thumbright:
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,573.50
Havent gotten to check these forums in a few weeks, but i'm definitely the cinderella team of the playoffs with a 6-7 record and dont really diserve to be in the championship game. Anyway, it was a great season and a very competative one at that!! Looks like ill be playing the Brady Bunch and from the looks of his team... i dont have a chance!! lol

Good luck next week son!!

I TELL YOU!!!
Great White Shark
davie36k wrote:Havent gotten to check these forums in a few weeks, but i'm definitely the cinderella team of the playoffs with a 6-7 record and dont really diserve to be in the championship game. Anyway, it was a great season and a very competative one at that!! Looks like ill be playing the Brady Bunch and from the looks of his team... i dont have a chance!! lol

When you have half of the league face off in the playoffs, crazy things can happen! And the fact that you made it this far means you can't be counted out. Should be a good one!
Great White Shark
davie36k wrote:Havent gotten to check these forums in a few weeks, but i'm definitely the cinderella team of the playoffs with a 6-7 record and dont really diserve to be in the championship game. Anyway, it was a great season and a very competative one at that!! Looks like ill be playing the Brady Bunch and from the looks of his team... i dont have a chance!! lol

Good game, Aerofighterz. I wasn't sure what would happen on MNF, but Julio's big game bailed me out and put me over the top.

Thanks to everyone in Blue 8. This was probably the most balanced league I played in this season (nobody totally ran the board and nobody got completely buried).

Keep it up, and good luck next season!
Tiger Shark
Madden Curse wrote: Keep it up, and good luck next season!

Same to you.
Congrats on the win. Well done.