FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Mon 09.22.2014, 11:15

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue 12.06.2011, 12:15 
Offline
HammerHead Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 10.03.2006, 00:02
Posts: 855
Sand$: 983
Donate
Location: Milwaukee, WI
gb.gif
fishfry wrote:
Quote:
There will be two teams that ascend from every league. The League Champion, and the team with the highest regular season total points through 13 weeks.


Congratulations to Pabst Smear, already guaranteed to move up the ladder next season with high points.

Good luck this week Aerofighterz, and all the other teams still in it...


Thanks! Made it by the skin of my teeth too. I'm hopeful I can still win it all, let's face it I want the pride of saying I did both, but it's going to be tough. QB issues along with Forte out now and a shaky WR2 makes things murky. To think I tried the Vick experiment in all 3 of my leagues and got byes in 2 of them. Of course both those teams had Welker in a 1 point PPR.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 12.06.2011, 16:46 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 09.24.2004, 15:06
Posts: 2232
Sand$: 6219
Donate
Location: California, USA
nfllogo.gif
Usually two teams go up - sometimes there are extra teams available in the upper leagues and additional teams get promoted. Happens to some extent every year.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 12.06.2011, 16:47 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 09.24.2004, 15:06
Posts: 2232
Sand$: 6219
Donate
Location: California, USA
nfllogo.gif
Go Central! Fishfry vs Old Guy in the finals????? =D>


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 12.06.2011, 16:59 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Wed 10.18.2006, 14:09
Posts: 5453
Sand$: 1117
Donate
Location: The Great Northwest
gb.gif
kuhnmd1528 wrote:
Thanks! Made it by the skin of my teeth too. I'm hopeful I can still win it all, let's face it I want the pride of saying I did both, but it's going to be tough.


DAFLCommish wrote:
Usually two teams go up - sometimes there are extra teams available in the upper leagues and additional teams get promoted. Happens to some extent every year.


High points and finals champ are guaranteed to move up. If that's the same team, finals runner up advances.

_________________
I have a gambling problem. I never win.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 12.06.2011, 22:22 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 10.17.2009, 23:41
Posts: 12326
Sand$: 29588
Donate
Location: Texas
dal.gif
Thanks to all for a competitive season =D> Good luck to everybody in the playoffs, and good luck to the rest of us next year :food-smiley-004: :Drink)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 12.07.2011, 00:18 
Offline
Tiger Shark
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.22.2004, 19:30
Posts: 272
Sand$: 518
Donate
Location: Coarsegold, CA
sf.gif
DAFLCommish wrote:
Go Central! Fishfry vs Old Guy in the finals????? =D>

:F
"Your league calendar indicates that owners cannot submit waiver picks now."
I knew that and I remembered, but then forgot, about Fred Davis facing suspension. ](*,)
Now that the suspension has been upheld, I don't have a TE to start. :censor:

Adios playoffs


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 12.07.2011, 10:09 
Offline
HammerHead Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 10.03.2006, 00:02
Posts: 855
Sand$: 983
Donate
Location: Milwaukee, WI
gb.gif
fishfry wrote:
kuhnmd1528 wrote:
Thanks! Made it by the skin of my teeth too. I'm hopeful I can still win it all, let's face it I want the pride of saying I did both, but it's going to be tough.


DAFLCommish wrote:
Usually two teams go up - sometimes there are extra teams available in the upper leagues and additional teams get promoted. Happens to some extent every year.


High points and finals champ are guaranteed to move up. If that's the same team, finals runner up advances.


Yeah, I know. I still want to win high score and win the play-offs. It's nice having already punched my ticket to advance, but I want to come in saying I won it all and had high points in the regular season. Either way someone else is advancing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 12.11.2011, 19:40 
Offline
Tiger Shark
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.22.2004, 19:30
Posts: 272
Sand$: 518
Donate
Location: Coarsegold, CA
sf.gif
Madden Curse wrote:
I replaced your league's deadbeat owner earlier this evening.

Turns out that Brady was on the team, and he's lit it up over two weeks, so he's my team mascot.

Here's to the rest of the season... :Drink)

Congrats on the playoff win.
Well done!
Best of luck the rest of the way.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 12.11.2011, 22:05 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 10.09.2007, 22:07
Posts: 1945
Sand$: 9603
Donate
hou2.gif
Old Guy wrote:
Madden Curse wrote:
I replaced your league's deadbeat owner earlier this evening.

Turns out that Brady was on the team, and he's lit it up over two weeks, so he's my team mascot.

Here's to the rest of the season... :Drink)

Congrats on the playoff win.
Well done!
Best of luck the rest of the way.

I don't want to jump the gun, because you still have SEA home versus STL, and that is a matchup that could get out of hand. So... :? ...I'll lurk in the shadows for now...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 12.12.2011, 12:23 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Wed 10.18.2006, 14:09
Posts: 5453
Sand$: 1117
Donate
Location: The Great Northwest
gb.gif
Congratulations Aerofighterz on the win, and good luck to you and all the other teams still in the playoffs.

_________________
I have a gambling problem. I never win.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 12.13.2011, 13:39 
Offline
Tiger Shark
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.22.2004, 19:30
Posts: 272
Sand$: 518
Donate
Location: Coarsegold, CA
sf.gif
Madden Curse wrote:
I don't want to jump the gun, because you still have SEA home versus STL, and that is a matchup that could get out of hand. So... :? ...I'll lurk in the shadows for now...

Well it certainly was closer than I figured.
One more big defensive play and who knows?
Anyway, bring it home :thumbright:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 12.18.2011, 23:46 
Offline
Mako Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sat 11.10.2007, 16:54
Posts: 532
Sand$: 1476
Donate
dal.gif
Havent gotten to check these forums in a few weeks, but i'm definitely the cinderella team of the playoffs with a 6-7 record and dont really diserve to be in the championship game. Anyway, it was a great season and a very competative one at that!! Looks like ill be playing the Brady Bunch and from the looks of his team... i dont have a chance!! lol


Good luck next week son!!

_________________
I TELL YOU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 12.19.2011, 22:56 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 10.09.2007, 22:07
Posts: 1945
Sand$: 9603
Donate
hou2.gif
davie36k wrote:
Havent gotten to check these forums in a few weeks, but i'm definitely the cinderella team of the playoffs with a 6-7 record and dont really diserve to be in the championship game. Anyway, it was a great season and a very competative one at that!! Looks like ill be playing the Brady Bunch and from the looks of his team... i dont have a chance!! lol


Good luck next week son!!


When you have half of the league face off in the playoffs, crazy things can happen! And the fact that you made it this far means you can't be counted out. Should be a good one!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 12.27.2011, 12:57 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 10.09.2007, 22:07
Posts: 1945
Sand$: 9603
Donate
hou2.gif
davie36k wrote:
Havent gotten to check these forums in a few weeks, but i'm definitely the cinderella team of the playoffs with a 6-7 record and dont really diserve to be in the championship game. Anyway, it was a great season and a very competative one at that!! Looks like ill be playing the Brady Bunch and from the looks of his team... i dont have a chance!! lol


Good luck next week son!!

Good game, Aerofighterz. I wasn't sure what would happen on MNF, but Julio's big game bailed me out and put me over the top.

Thanks to everyone in Blue 8. This was probably the most balanced league I played in this season (nobody totally ran the board and nobody got completely buried).

Keep it up, and good luck next season!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 12.27.2011, 20:17 
Offline
Tiger Shark
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.22.2004, 19:30
Posts: 272
Sand$: 518
Donate
Location: Coarsegold, CA
sf.gif
Madden Curse wrote:
Keep it up, and good luck next season!

Same to you.
Congrats on the win. Well done.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group