FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sat 12.20.2014, 14:27

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon 06.11.2012, 02:42 
Chum

Sand$: 120
Donate
In case ya were wondering. He didn't come back into it with the 11th. I offered Charles for AJ and got a no. So since I currently hold 1.2, 1.4 and 1.11. I had previously made a deal to move to 1.3 by giving up the 4th and 11th. After I spoke to one of the other owners about Jake Locker he stunned me with Shady for my 2nd and 4th.. Since I need re up at quarterback I declined :eeeek: . When I asked if he would throw in Locker he said no, but when I assured him I could get him the #3 pick he agreed. What do you guys think?

I friging love the trade, I can dump one of my RB's and get a solid WR in return. I reup at QB and I get a top 5 at running back to stack my team even more. I'll sell them when they start to age a bit more and it gives me insurance over AP/Charles combo. I can only imagine my Foster, Matthews, and Shady combo :shocked!:

PostPosted: Mon 06.11.2012, 08:44 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 38489
Donate
miijin wrote:
In case ya were wondering. He didn't come back into it with the 11th. I offered Charles for AJ and got a no. So since I currently hold 1.2, 1.4 and 1.11. I had previously made a deal to move to 1.3 by giving up the 4th and 11th. After I spoke to one of the other owners about Jake Locker he stunned me with Shady for my 2nd and 4th.. Since I need re up at quarterback I declined :eeeek: . When I asked if he would throw in Locker he said no, but when I assured him I could get him the #3 pick he agreed. What do you guys think?

I friging love the trade, I can dump one of my RB's and get a solid WR in return. I reup at QB and I get a top 5 at running back to stack my team even more. I'll sell them when they start to age a bit more and it gives me insurance over AP/Charles combo. I can only imagine my Foster, Matthews, and Shady combo :shocked!:

Not sure what the trade exactly is? #4 and #11 to move to #3, and then #2 and #3 for McCoy + Locker?

Where are you getting a WR/AJ in return? For ADP?

Do you know for sure about TRich going #1? If not, you might want to wait for draft day. Otherwise I agree.

PostPosted: Thu 06.14.2012, 08:21 
Chum

Sand$: 120
Donate
the trade would be me giving up the 4th and 11th to the 3rd pick owner. Then flipping the 2nd and 3rd to the McCoy and Locker owner.

I'd feel free to then package Gerhart/AP/Charles to get WR help. The AJ Green deal isn't a lock and the aforementioned trade would happen on draft day. Due to the keeper limitations if i take that trade now I'd be forced to drop 2 players I do not wish to lose. So i'll wait until draft night to complete the move.