Chum
Sand$: 8.00
I am third pick in my keeper PPR league (1pt per rec) and all TDS 6 points. So last year I had CJ2K, Cam Newton and Darrin Mcfadden. Having a very tough time deciding between CJ and Cam. On one hand since it is single keeper most of the top backs are kept (Foster, MJD, possibly AP, Ray Rice and so forth. For QB's Brees, Brady and Rodgers are gone too. One guy has Brees and Calvin Johnson so Calvin might be around at my pick but most likely gone too. First guy in the draft is Keeping Jamal Charles for sure and Second pick will be keeping Vick, Matthews or Forte. I keep going over this in my head and honestly I should probably go with my gut because anything can happen on draft day. I see that Newton got me by far the most points last year (357) but CJ has the potential to be the best back in the league or at least top 5 and I hat e the idea of Keeping Newton and CJ not being around at my first pick. Also part of me feels that Cam may not be as good as he did in his first year and he is very inconsistent from week to week.

What do you guys think? Any thought are most appreciated.
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,242.50
If all TDs are 6 points I would keep Newton actually. CJ is probably due for a rebound year BUT Newton is consensus top 5 QB.

Tanked Dynasty
Deep Platinum Dynasty
Chum
Sand$: 8.00
Thanks
Megalodon
Sand$: 40,506.38
What's the league size? In larger leagues, I might be tempted to take 2 RBs between keeper and #3, more likely to go QB in keeper/#3 in smaller leagues.

QB: Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Newton
WR: Megatron
RB: Foster, McCoy, Rice, MJD, Matthews

Who are the other keeper candidates? Should be fairly easy to guess, considering only 1 player kept.

If you keep CJ, you are likely to get either Brees/Newton or Stafford. If you keep Newton, you should still have a choice of two between CJ, Forte, McFadden and TRich.

The Raiders new solar system to power up their offense: DC to AC.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,679.48
thespanishhammer wrote:I am third pick in my keeper PPR league (1pt per rec) and all TDS 6 points. So last year I had CJ2K, Cam Newton and Darrin Mcfadden. Having a very tough time deciding between CJ and Cam. On one hand since it is single keeper most of the top backs are kept (Foster, MJD, possibly AP, Ray Rice and so forth. For QB's Brees, Brady and Rodgers are gone too. One guy has Brees and Calvin Johnson so Calvin might be around at my pick but most likely gone too. First guy in the draft is Keeping Jamal Charles for sure and Second pick will be keeping Vick, Matthews or Forte. I keep going over this in my head and honestly I should probably go with my gut because anything can happen on draft day. I see that Newton got me by far the most points last year (357) but CJ has the potential to be the best back in the league or at least top 5 and I hat e the idea of Keeping Newton and CJ not being around at my first pick. Also part of me feels that Cam may not be as good as he did in his first year and he is very inconsistent from week to week.

Guess I'm from the old school of thinking, but I keep the RB. QB is so deep this year you have a better shot at getting a really good one. Good luck.

League of Titans-Roman
NFL Challenge-Green Bay Packers
Tanked! IDP-Bacchus
Bottom Dweller #1
Fancy Football 2-Local Money League
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 9,446.42
i guess it depends on the tendencies of the owners with picks #1 and #2. If you don't think CJ will make it to you at #3 keep him. Cam or another top #4 QB will be there at #3 for you. But with 6pts for all TD's i would want to make sure i lock up a Top tier QB.

Megalodon
Sand$: 73,199.56
CJ.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 700.80
Another vote for CJ here.

10 team ppr keeper/cap league
QB: Stafford, Cutler
RB: Foster, Rice, Sproles, Jacquizz, Tate, Wilson
WR: Green, Austin, Decker, Colston, Ogletree
TE: Graham
K: Gostkowski
Def: Green Bay
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 302,855.43
fishfry wrote:
thespanishhammer wrote:I am third pick in my keeper PPR league (1pt per rec) and all TDS 6 points. So last year I had CJ2K, Cam Newton and Darrin Mcfadden. Having a very tough time deciding between CJ and Cam. On one hand since it is single keeper most of the top backs are kept (Foster, MJD, possibly AP, Ray Rice and so forth. For QB's Brees, Brady and Rodgers are gone too. One guy has Brees and Calvin Johnson so Calvin might be around at my pick but most likely gone too. First guy in the draft is Keeping Jamal Charles for sure and Second pick will be keeping Vick, Matthews or Forte. I keep going over this in my head and honestly I should probably go with my gut because anything can happen on draft day. I see that Newton got me by far the most points last year (357) but CJ has the potential to be the best back in the league or at least top 5 and I hat e the idea of Keeping Newton and CJ not being around at my first pick. Also part of me feels that Cam may not be as good as he did in his first year and he is very inconsistent from week to week.

Guess I'm from the old school of thinking, but I keep the RB. QB is so deep this year you have a better shot at getting a really good one. Good luck.

I'm with you on that...

Image Image

Sand$: 102,731.10
Chris Johnson is going to bounce back in a huge way, keep him./

Follow me @mchamberlin32