Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,212.00
Descriptive Title - Include the abbreviated names of the players involved in the title so people know right away whether or not they can be of help, e.g. "SDavis/DDavis for Moulds/Moats/RandEl"

Rosters - Post your complete roster, as well as the rosters of those involved in the proposed or potential trades. There might be a trade you hadn't thought of or a better player to drop.

Scoring System - People need to know what yards, receptions, touchdowns, etc. are worth before they can tell you whether or not one player is better than another for you.

Be Patient - You shouldn't rush into a trade or waivers anyway, but remember that the people who are going to help you are probably in 5, 6, 7 or more leagues, and have lives of their own, so it may take some time before someone responds.

Dynasty & Keeper Questions should be posted in the Dynasty & Keepers Forum
Last edited by CleffedUp on Mon 05.07.2007, 16:55, edited 4 times in total.

Patiently awaiting Carrmageddon.

Links: nfl, fantasy football, and fantasy football myths
Chum
Sand$: 71.00
yes
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,565.00
yes yes

yankeefaithfull
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,379.76
My God.....will people just PLEASE answer the question that is ASKED!!

example: If someone says "Which RB should i grab off the WW?" and they provide two or three names, DO NOT reply with "What about this guy? Have you tried this other guy?"

that is cool to post and all, but at least provide an answer to the question before putting in your own personal opinions on other players not even mentioned.....

i love the tank, but this is definitely a HUGE pet peeve of mine. i hate opening one of my posts that has 10 replies...and i say to myself "woo-hoo!! 10 replies"....only to find out that two of them were helpful...
Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,627.00
But saying "woo-hoo" is always fun in itself. :)

Amazing Graces, HFFFL Champions 05, 07, 09
Quote: "I love picking at the 1-2 elbow. Because that means I won."
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 0.00
i agree with what you are saying about giving as much info as you can.
however, i have noticed a lot of sharks have their rosters as part of their signatures, but i can't find the option to add this in my profile...does anyone have any suggestions.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 0.00
diggitydanskter wrote:i agree with what you are saying about giving as much info as you can.
however, i have noticed a lot of sharks have their rosters as part of their signatures, but i can't find the option to add this in my profile...does anyone have any suggestions.

Go to the top of THIS page and click "profile". You can add it in your profile.

10 Team League

QB - Schaub (Favre)
WR - Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, (Mark Clayton)
RB - A. Peterson, R. Rice, Mendenhall (A. Bradshaw, Peyton Hillis, M. Lynch, R. Torain, Green-Ellis)
TE - Chris Cooley
K - Nugent
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,774.00
I understand that some people are beginners and don't feel qualified to answer others'questions. But, beyond that, it would really be nice if people posting for help also helped others. It might even inspire others to respond to you.
Chum
Sand$: 78.00
I'm new here, so I appreciate the heads up!
Blue Shark
Sand$: 750.00
yo glad...

woo-hoo!! :wink:

Seriously...found the tank myself awhile back, and for the most part don't seem to have the life that others must somehow have managed--the ones with the mind boggling post counts...but I absolutely agree with the Life Credo...Give, especially if you are looking to Receive....

Sooner or later "all take" just leaves you dry...

This place is definitely populated with some WAY generous types...to them and those discovering for the first time, the back and forth is a prominent part of what makes these waters so fine....

Good luck to you....

And a huge call out with Megalodon props to the uber shark...CleffedUp

Also, got to give a special shout to:

JayP37

first contact in other forum, and this guy has really been a BIG giver to these water

and I seem to remember a certain

yankeefaithfull

from that other place back in 2004....

The Tank is an awesome FF address, but I know you dialed in on that long ago...

Cheers!

:food-smiley-004:

...or other words to that more or less same effect...
Supreme Megalodon
Thanks DT. I aims to please. :)

Chum
Sand$: 133.00
Corban_Stettler wrote:
diggitydanskter wrote:i agree with what you are saying about giving as much info as you can.

Ok, so I tried to go to my profile. It opens and there is no option for adding a signature line Do I need to be on here for so long before that option opens???
Sand$: 102,714.08
chipsie34 wrote:
Corban_Stettler wrote:

Ok, so I tried to go to my profile. It opens and there is no option for adding a signature line Do I need to be on here for so long before that option opens???
Yes, it is at least 50 posts; likely more [do not remember for sure].

Follow me @mchamberlin32
Chum
Sand$: 133.00
Thanks, guess I have a ways to go...
Supreme Megalodon
Locked. I got tired of splitting off help requests from this thread to their own topics. :P If you have suggestions for these, well, suggestions, send me a PM.