I'm Playing Josh Freeman

Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
Big Ben owner in a league that doesn't have negative points, I'm rolling with Freeman tonight (He was drafted by me). In our league scoring he has averaged nearly 17 points a game which is all I'm asking for tonight. Am I crazy? Probably, but just like the Marshawn Lynch prediction "I FANCY A GAMBLE!" Grossman and Dalton are on the wire but I don't trust Rex, especially since I have Helu and Washington can implode at any given moment, and don't want to trust a rookie QB who probably won't need to throw the ball vs the Rams.

Anyone else smoking, what I'm smoking? :lol:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,331.52
My Girlfriend is playing Freeman......She also took him in the second round though
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,984.46
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:Big Ben owner in a league that doesn't have negative points, I'm rolling with Freeman tonight (He was drafted by me). In our league scoring he has averaged nearly 17 points a game which is all I'm asking for tonight. Am I crazy? Probably, but just like the Marshawn Lynch prediction "I FANCY A GAMBLE!" Grossman and Dalton are on the wire but I don't trust Rex, especially since I have Helu and Washington can implode at any given moment, and don't want to trust a rookie QB who probably won't need to throw the ball vs the Rams.

Anyone else smoking, what I'm smoking? :lol:

I'm not smoking it.....I have Freeman in some of my leagues. In the one league I lost Schaub, then Cutler. Freeman is my backup. But his play is so erratic. I have Freeman, Moore, and Rex rostered, and this week I am starting Rex. Good matchup against the Giants pourous secondary. Freeman has an injured throwing shoulder, who knows how close to 100% he is. I just don't trust him. So either I am going to look like a genius or a complete fool. Guess we'll see.

Shark Assassins League 2012 Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,771.20
PlumDaddy wrote:My Girlfriend is playing Freeman......She also took him in the second round though

LOL...but she still made it this far! =D>
SandShark
Sand$: 226.00
R.I.P
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
Freeman outscored any of my other options. So much for RIP. Pulled the right string again.