Did my first real draft of the year. I drafted in the 6th slot in a 10 team Yahoo league w/ standard scoring. I'n loving my WR's but am a little concerned about uncertainty/injury concerns with my RB's but the upside is HUGE!
QB: Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan
RB: DMC, Jamaal Charles, Reggie Bush, Donald Brown, Jahvid Best
WR: Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Percy Harvin, Torrey Smith, Malcolm Floyd
TE: Jason Witten
K: Jason Hanson
Here is my draft order:
1. (6) Calvin Johnson (Det - WR)
2. (15) Darren McFadden (Oak - RB)
3. (26) Jamaal Charles (KC - RB)
4. (35) Julio Jones (Atl - WR)
5. (46) Percy Harvin (Min - WR)
6. (55) Reggie Bush (Mia - RB)
7. (66) Peyton Manning (Den - QB)
8. (75) Jason Witten (Dal - TE)
9. (86) Torrey Smith (Bal - WR)
10. (95) Matt Ryan (Atl - QB)
11. (106) Donald Brown (Ind - RB)
12. (115) Malcom Floyd (SD - WR)
13. (126) Jahvid Best (Det - RB)
14. (135) New York (NYG - DEF)
15. (146) Jason Hanson (Det - K)
Also, with the latest news about the Detroit running back situation I have a waiver claim in to pick up Kevin Smith and drop Donald brown. Anyone else you would suggest to drop over Donald Brown?
Nice team, and I like the above advice. I like Brown better than Smith as well. I'm staying away from Best, he is one hit to the head away from retiring and it's sad actually. Feel bad he has battled with concussions. You should have grabbed Hillis to go along with Charles.