The $hark Tooth ~WW update 2nd post~

Megalodon
Sand$: 22,050.20
hey Fellas. Just an FYI. i wont be involved in the tooth this season. i'm trying to cut back on leagues. m

ImageImage
Megalodon
Sand$: 9,981.52
djsquillz wrote:hey Fellas. Just an FYI. i wont be involved in the tooth this season. i'm trying to cut back on leagues. m

Looks like this league is falling apart anyway. I sent CobyVom a PM a couple of weeks back about this and he hasn't even read it yet...
Honorary Mod (powerless)
Sand$: 803.74
Liger wrote:
djsquillz wrote:hey Fellas. Just an FYI. i wont be involved in the tooth this season. i'm trying to cut back on leagues. m

Looks like this league is falling apart anyway. I sent CobyVom a PM a couple of weeks back about this and he hasn't even read it yet...

Just so you know, I sent Coby a PM about a different league back in early February...and he still hasnt opened that one.

Methinks he is gone for good.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 3,074.00
If the league gets put back together - I'm in.

$harkTooth, BMAC FFL
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,304.28
Liger if we can get this league filled up, would you be interested in being the commish?

Stro
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,760.26
I would play again if we get it going.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,656.00
Monahan21 wrote:I would play again if we get it going.

ditto here.

Blzbba wrote:Truth fears no hate speech.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,343.30
pretty short notice, but I'd take Coby's spot and commish the league if you guys still wanted to try to put this together.............if it stays a money league, one of the sharks can hold the money since I'm relatively new here. pm me if you wanna try to make this happen, we could draft this weekend sometime........Sunday night might work since Monday is a holiday for some.........lmk
Great White Shark
I sent a pm to everyone that was in it or tried to get in it last year..............just pm me or respond here if you still want to try to pull this off before the season starts...........I have a 4 day weekend coming up this weekend, so I could make this happen if you guys still want to.

Ryan
Great White Shark
just got this reply from Monahan21............

'we already started the league and are drafting sorry'

sorry to waste everyones time.........by reading this thread I had no way to know you already put the league together! My apologies.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,535.00
Lemme know. I am game.
Megalodon
Sand$: 9,981.52
Yes gents, this league has already started...this is the "old" thread. The "new" thread is in "Redraft Leagues" in the Community League Forum as is the league draft thread...