FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 08.29.2014, 06:59

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri 11.25.2011, 03:05 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 6999
Donate
cle.gif
runvus17 wrote:
I noticed Chaney wasnt in your top 30 LB, but Banineaux was in your top 20 db's...would you start babs over chaney for a flex? standard scoring...I'll hang up and listen off the air.

While I'm usually a LB over DB guy this week may be an exception. Babineaux's holding off Hope and has a Top 5 matchup, while the Pats are a middle of the pack matchup for LBs. It's close, but I think I'd roll the dice with Babs.

Follow IDPManor on Twitter!

Last edited by Kilroy1872 on Fri 12.09.2011, 00:34, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri 11.25.2011, 16:47 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 4178
Donate
Kilroy1872 wrote:
runvus17 wrote:
I noticed Chaney wasnt in your top 30 LB, but Banineaux was in your top 20 db's...would you start babs over chaney for a flex? standard scoring...I'll hang up and listen off the air.

While I'm usually a LB over DB guy this week may be an exception. Babineaux's holding off Hope and has a Top 5 matchup, while the Pats are a middle of the pack matchup for LBs. It's close, but I think I'd roll the dice with Babs.

ok, thanks...I ask simply because I haven't watched Chaney much this year. I didn't own him until Thursday morning, when I got a birthday present in my inbox...on the last day of trading I was offered Chaney for Odrick and Lamar Houston...obviously Chaney has risk, but with a deal like that, I had to take it, so now I'm just trying to get a feel of what to do with him. I can start 3 LB, 2 safeties, and a flex. I own Hawthorne, Derrick Johnson, Mayo, Chaney, Babs, Harper, and Mikell so someone is the odd man out...gotta be Chaney, at least for this week, right?

[quote="tha1000"]I would sell low on Shonn Greene if I could find somebody willing to trade me a bag of doritos for the guy... If I could figure out the physics of it, I would kick myself square in the nuts for drafting that clown.[/quote]

PostPosted: Fri 11.25.2011, 23:27 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
cle.gif
runvus17 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:
runvus17 wrote:

ok, thanks...I ask simply because I haven't watched Chaney much this year. I didn't own him until Thursday morning, when I got a birthday present in my inbox...on the last day of trading I was offered Chaney for Odrick and Lamar Houston...obviously Chaney has risk, but with a deal like that, I had to take it, so now I'm just trying to get a feel of what to do with him. I can start 3 LB, 2 safeties, and a flex. I own Hawthorne, Derrick Johnson, Mayo, Chaney, Babs, Harper, and Mikell so someone is the odd man out...gotta be Chaney, at least for this week, right?

Yeah, I think so. :thumbright:

PostPosted: Sat 11.26.2011, 17:18 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
sorry to keep bugging you, but does this change anything?

KFFL) Philadelphia Eagles LBs Jamar Chaney and Keenan Clayton could see a lot of playing time in Week 12 because the team is expected to use their nickel defense for most of the game.

[quote="tha1000"]I would sell low on Shonn Greene if I could find somebody willing to trade me a bag of doritos for the guy... If I could figure out the physics of it, I would kick myself square in the nuts for drafting that clown.[/quote]

PostPosted: Sat 11.26.2011, 17:28 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
cle.gif
runvus17 wrote:
sorry to keep bugging you, but does this change anything?

KFFL) Philadelphia Eagles LBs Jamar Chaney and Keenan Clayton could see a lot of playing time in Week 12 because the team is expected to use their nickel defense for most of the game.

Not a problem, and not really...already figured they'd be in the nickel a lot against NE.

PostPosted: Sun 11.27.2011, 14:41 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 56749
Donate
min.gif
I'm striking out on the IDPs lately... Greenway lighting it up on my bench again and Sean Jones/Peprah being bums. :F

PostPosted: Mon 11.28.2011, 13:54 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 1789
Donate
cin.gif
unimsw wrote:
I'm striking out on the IDPs lately... Greenway lighting it up on my bench again and Sean Jones/Peprah being bums. :F

Greenway's been lighting it up too? I've had Henderson on my bench the last 2 games but didn't start him this week b/c I don't trust him, esp. with my other options. Turns out he outscored all my other LBs except one..... What is going on in Minny?

PostPosted: Thu 12.01.2011, 12:25 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
cle.gif
The Week 13 Cheatsheet is Up.

LINK

PostPosted: Fri 12.09.2011, 00:35 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
cle.gif
The Week 14 Cheatsheet Is Up.

LINK

PostPosted: Thu 12.15.2011, 13:14 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
cle.gif
The Week 15 Cheatsheet is Up.

LINK

PostPosted: Thu 12.15.2011, 17:57 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
Kilroy1872 wrote:

LINK

Question. I noticed Michael Johnson is on your WW pickup list, and I also noticed Geathers isn't in your top 30 on your cheatsheet. I love me some Geathers vs STL this week. Do you know something I don't? Did Geathers get benched for Johnson? Is Dunlap still out?

PostPosted: Fri 12.16.2011, 22:46 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
cle.gif
runvus17 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:

LINK

Question. I noticed Michael Johnson is on your WW pickup list, and I also noticed Geathers isn't in your top 30 on your cheatsheet. I love me some Geathers vs STL this week. Do you know something I don't? Did Geathers get benched for Johnson? Is Dunlap still out?

Dunlap might play this week, but it's not a sure thing by any stretch. I don't know that Geathers has been supplanted as "starter" by Johnson but he's clearly eating into his snaps at the very least, and although Geathers is a capable two-way end Johnson has a bit more upside in my opinion, although given how much rotation goes on on that line playing any Cincy DE, even in a favorable matchup, carries with it some risk.

PostPosted: Thu 12.22.2011, 11:08 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
cle.gif
The Week 16 Cheatsheet is Up.

LINK