Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,679.90
runvus17 wrote:I noticed Chaney wasnt in your top 30 LB, but Banineaux was in your top 20 db's...would you start babs over chaney for a flex? standard scoring...I'll hang up and listen off the air.

While I'm usually a LB over DB guy this week may be an exception. Babineaux's holding off Hope and has a Top 5 matchup, while the Pats are a middle of the pack matchup for LBs. It's close, but I think I'd roll the dice with Babs.
Last edited by Kilroy1872 on Fri 12.09.2011, 00:34, edited 1 time in total.

Follow IDPManor on Twitter!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,343.30
Kilroy1872 wrote:
runvus17 wrote:I noticed Chaney wasnt in your top 30 LB, but Banineaux was in your top 20 db's...would you start babs over chaney for a flex? standard scoring...I'll hang up and listen off the air.

While I'm usually a LB over DB guy this week may be an exception. Babineaux's holding off Hope and has a Top 5 matchup, while the Pats are a middle of the pack matchup for LBs. It's close, but I think I'd roll the dice with Babs.

ok, thanks...I ask simply because I haven't watched Chaney much this year. I didn't own him until Thursday morning, when I got a birthday present in my inbox...on the last day of trading I was offered Chaney for Odrick and Lamar Houston...obviously Chaney has risk, but with a deal like that, I had to take it, so now I'm just trying to get a feel of what to do with him. I can start 3 LB, 2 safeties, and a flex. I own Hawthorne, Derrick Johnson, Mayo, Chaney, Babs, Harper, and Mikell so someone is the odd man out...gotta be Chaney, at least for this week, right?

[quote="gballs1"]
I've been looking for a new sig. I think I just found it.[/quote]
Great White Shark
runvus17 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:

ok, thanks...I ask simply because I haven't watched Chaney much this year. I didn't own him until Thursday morning, when I got a birthday present in my inbox...on the last day of trading I was offered Chaney for Odrick and Lamar Houston...obviously Chaney has risk, but with a deal like that, I had to take it, so now I'm just trying to get a feel of what to do with him. I can start 3 LB, 2 safeties, and a flex. I own Hawthorne, Derrick Johnson, Mayo, Chaney, Babs, Harper, and Mikell so someone is the odd man out...gotta be Chaney, at least for this week, right?

Yeah, I think so. :thumbright:

Great White Shark
sorry to keep bugging you, but does this change anything?

KFFL) Philadelphia Eagles LBs Jamar Chaney and Keenan Clayton could see a lot of playing time in Week 12 because the team is expected to use their nickel defense for most of the game.

[quote="gballs1"]
Great White Shark
runvus17 wrote:sorry to keep bugging you, but does this change anything?

KFFL) Philadelphia Eagles LBs Jamar Chaney and Keenan Clayton could see a lot of playing time in Week 12 because the team is expected to use their nickel defense for most of the game.

Not a problem, and not really...already figured they'd be in the nickel a lot against NE.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 57,069.34
I'm striking out on the IDPs lately... Greenway lighting it up on my bench again and Sean Jones/Peprah being bums. :F
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,007.56
unimsw wrote:I'm striking out on the IDPs lately... Greenway lighting it up on my bench again and Sean Jones/Peprah being bums. :F

Greenway's been lighting it up too? I've had Henderson on my bench the last 2 games but didn't start him this week b/c I don't trust him, esp. with my other options. Turns out he outscored all my other LBs except one..... What is going on in Minny?

Great White Shark
The Week 13 Cheatsheet is Up.

LINK

Great White Shark
The Week 14 Cheatsheet Is Up.

LINK

Great White Shark
The Week 15 Cheatsheet is Up.

LINK

Great White Shark
Kilroy1872 wrote:The Week 15 Cheatsheet is Up.

LINK

Question. I noticed Michael Johnson is on your WW pickup list, and I also noticed Geathers isn't in your top 30 on your cheatsheet. I love me some Geathers vs STL this week. Do you know something I don't? Did Geathers get benched for Johnson? Is Dunlap still out?

[quote="gballs1"]
Great White Shark
runvus17 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:The Week 15 Cheatsheet is Up.

LINK

Question. I noticed Michael Johnson is on your WW pickup list, and I also noticed Geathers isn't in your top 30 on your cheatsheet. I love me some Geathers vs STL this week. Do you know something I don't? Did Geathers get benched for Johnson? Is Dunlap still out?

Dunlap might play this week, but it's not a sure thing by any stretch. I don't know that Geathers has been supplanted as "starter" by Johnson but he's clearly eating into his snaps at the very least, and although Geathers is a capable two-way end Johnson has a bit more upside in my opinion, although given how much rotation goes on on that line playing any Cincy DE, even in a favorable matchup, carries with it some risk.

Great White Shark
The Week 16 Cheatsheet is Up.

LINK