FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Mon 12.22.2014, 12:02

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue 01.03.2012, 19:28 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat 08.01.2009, 23:39
Posts: 30714
Sand$: 48294
Donate
Location: https://twitter.com/endzoneview
nyj.gif
Quote:
Chris Townsend of 95.7 The Game in San Francisco reports the Raiders have fired DC Chuck Bresnahan and three defensive assistants.
Bresnahan was an Al Davis hire, and coach Hue Jackson made it clear on Monday that a split was coming. Bresnahan's defense set franchise-worst records for TD passes allowed (31), yards per carry (5.1), yards passing (4,262) and total yards (6,201) while the 433 points allowed were the second-most in Raiders history.

_________________
Outkicking the Coverage- Week 16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 01.04.2012, 03:18 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 10.21.2004, 18:12
Posts: 2974
Sand$: 7581
Donate
Location: Roaming the Secondary
cle.gif
They'll almost certainly get another 4-3 guy, and my guess would be a relative "unknown".

Right now it appears to be Hue Jackson's show...I know I'd have supreme confidence in my unproven coach's ability to run the entire team.

The man that spawned it may have died, but the insanity he bore lives on.

The Raiders slay me. :party-smiley-050:

_________________
Image

Follow IDPManor on Twitter!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 01.04.2012, 03:48 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 10.21.2004, 18:12
Posts: 2974
Sand$: 7581
Donate
Location: Roaming the Secondary
cle.gif
Honestly though, a flip might not be that hard.

Seymour (his experience would be invaluable), Kelly, Houston up front....their IDP values would croak.

Behind that..the LBs would need work. Letting Howard walk may be worse than the $$$ they've sunk into Rolando Bonehead, although McClain has 3-4 experience. Hell, maybe it'd do him good.

Secondaries are secondaries...not saying it's a good idea, but it could (I think) be done, so it'd seem the Raiders can go BCA over "need".

That said it's the Raiders...popcorn! :popcorn:

_________________
Image

Follow IDPManor on Twitter!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 01.04.2012, 10:40 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 05.18.2004, 19:37
Posts: 31177
Sand$: 32284
Donate
oak.gif
Kilroy1872 wrote:
They'll almost certainly get another 4-3 guy, and my guess would be a relative "unknown".

Right now it appears to be Hue Jackson's show...I know I'd have supreme confidence in my unproven coach's ability to run the entire team.

The man that spawned it may have died, but the insanity he bore lives on.

The Raiders slay me. :party-smiley-050:



This post is full of FAIL.

If it is Hue's show and he is running everything, then golly this sure doesnt make sense, now does it?

Raiders Offense - TM - Raiders

Packers director of football operations Reggie McKenzie will reportedly interview for the Raiders GM job on Wednesday.
As Profootballtalk points out, ex-Packers GM Ron Wolf is leading the Raiders' search and "strongly advocating" for McKenzie -- who would likely bring along Wolf's son, Eliot, Green Bay's assistant director of player personnel. Coach Hue Jackson's personnel power would then be muted, which should be music to the ears of Raiders fans. McKenzie is also viewed as a front-runner for the Bears' job.

_________________
2010 Fantasy Sharks College Fantasy Football League Champion
2010 4th & Goal Champion
2010 & 2011 Feeding Frenzy Champion
2010 & 2011 The Premier League Champion
2012 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 01.04.2012, 11:12 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat 08.01.2009, 23:39
Posts: 30714
Sand$: 48294
Donate
Location: https://twitter.com/endzoneview
nyj.gif
Of course the Raiders are denying any firings and I'm sure they'll deny any report of any interview. Herrera loves to tweak the media.

_________________
Outkicking the Coverage- Week 16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 01.06.2012, 02:22 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 10.21.2004, 18:12
Posts: 2974
Sand$: 7581
Donate
Location: Roaming the Secondary
cle.gif
endzoneview wrote:
Of course the Raiders are denying any firings and I'm sure they'll deny any report of any interview. Herrera loves to tweak the media.


Now there are new reports that refute the reports that refuted the firings.

In other words, welcome to Oakland.

_________________
Image

Follow IDPManor on Twitter!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 01.06.2012, 02:28 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 10.21.2004, 18:12
Posts: 2974
Sand$: 7581
Donate
Location: Roaming the Secondary
cle.gif
SJSwarm wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:
They'll almost certainly get another 4-3 guy, and my guess would be a relative "unknown".

Right now it appears to be Hue Jackson's show...I know I'd have supreme confidence in my unproven coach's ability to run the entire team.

The man that spawned it may have died, but the insanity he bore lives on.

The Raiders slay me. :party-smiley-050:



This post is full of FAIL.

If it is Hue's show and he is running everything, then golly this sure doesnt make sense, now does it?

Raiders Offense - TM - Raiders

Packers director of football operations Reggie McKenzie will reportedly interview for the Raiders GM job on Wednesday.
As Profootballtalk points out, ex-Packers GM Ron Wolf is leading the Raiders' search and "strongly advocating" for McKenzie -- who would likely bring along Wolf's son, Eliot, Green Bay's assistant director of player personnel. Coach Hue Jackson's personnel power would then be muted, which should be music to the ears of Raiders fans. McKenzie is also viewed as a front-runner for the Bears' job.


Settle Down Matey.

(get it, Pirate Joke....HA! I kill me). :laughing-smiley-012:

Since Davis died Jackson has been running the show, and if you can link me one report that says any personnel decision since then was anyone's but his (including the Palmer fiasco) I'll eat that "FAIL".

Otherwise all this means is that the folks writing the checks decided it might be a good idea for Jackson not to be calling all the shots.

_________________
Image

Follow IDPManor on Twitter!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Exabot [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group