FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Tue 10.21.2014, 05:22

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri 12.10.2004, 21:07 
Tiger Shark

Sand$: 358
Donate
I know Witherspoon didn't start being a stud until Morgan was out. I have Barnett and Clark.

Does Morgan starting again make me consider moving Witherspoon to the bench this week???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 12.11.2004, 07:10 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 2635
Donate
sea.gif
tough call.

Morgan will definitely take away from Witherspoon's production. Barnett had a good week last week, but he hasn't been doing so hot....Yeah, I'd go Clark and Barnett...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 12.12.2004, 22:29 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 121212
Donate
sf.gif
If your scoring system is anything like mine, you wanted to start them both... I wound up benching Dan but keeping Will on the general rule of not starting guys coming off of injury for fear of the donut. On the bright side, I suspect next week will be good for both of them as well against Atlanta. Vick has gotta be good for 3-4 5 yard runs right into each of these two alone. :)

Links: nfl, fantasy football, and fantasy football myths

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 12.12.2004, 22:39 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 8667
Donate
chi.gif
CleffedUp wrote:
If your scoring system is anything like mine, you wanted to start them both... I wound up benching Dan but keeping Will on the general rule of not starting guys coming off of injury for fear of the donut. On the bright side, I suspect next week will be good for both of them as well against Atlanta. Vick has gotta be good for 3-4 5 yard runs right into each of these two alone. :)

You won't need them next week Cleffed… :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 12.12.2004, 22:50 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 121212
Donate
sf.gif
Paddler wrote:
CleffedUp wrote:

Don't speak so soon, oh swaggering Swede. :) Smoot may still make some hits, and Aker some FGs yet. Even as it stands now, Gonzo, Volek, and Brown could easily do ~15 points apiece on Monday Night.

Links: nfl, fantasy football, and fantasy football myths

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 12.13.2004, 02:42 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 8667
Donate
chi.gif
CleffedUp wrote:
Paddler wrote:
CleffedUp wrote:

Don't speak so soon, oh swaggering Swede. :) Smoot may still make some hits, and Aker some FGs yet. Even as it stands now, Gonzo, Volek, and Brown could easily do ~15 points apiece on Monday Night.

Here's 100 Sands saying they won't do enough to help you win. (Just hope it doesn't jinx me)