User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6674
Joined: Thu Oct 5, 2006
Sand$: 3,223.14
Good riddance.. If you can't win with Joey H behind center, then there is no need for him to be here.. :)
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20136
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005
Sand$: 53,869.06
jdferguson07 wrote:If you can't win with Joey H behind center, then there is no need for him to be here.. :)


I'm not sure what to think of that statement... :?
Last edited by JimHart on Tue 12.11.2007, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9506
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004
Sand$: 24,308.18
Don't let the door hit you on the way out, witch!
_______________________________________

2010 NFL Challenge Champion
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6674
Joined: Thu Oct 5, 2006
Sand$: 3,223.14
JimHart wrote:
jdferguson07 wrote:If you can't win with Joey H behind center, then there is no need for him to be here.. :)


I'm not sure what to think of that statement... :?


100% sarcasm
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21655
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2003
Sand$: 4,618.86
Atleast he is leaving now, his heart was not in it. And if it wasn't I don't somebody like that around anyhow. Now we want have to waste another 2 years with a coach that doesn't want the job.

Anybody Got Coach Cohwer's phone number, if so please forward it to Flowery Branch.
_______________________________________

ImageImageImage
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 24977
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004
Sand$: 96,049.44
Here is a copy of an email I sent a friend on January 9...
I caught this too. But I find the hiring of Bobby Petrino and his "spread" college offense even more ridiculous. Not to mention he's getting over 4m a year. Teams just have to STOP hiring college coaches who do not have significant NFL experience. And those that do - like Saban - may just be like "I can make as much in college, definitely succeed, and do half the work"



the "more ridiculous" was to talks about the Dolphins hiring Pete Carroll
Last edited by Boogs34 on Tue 12.11.2007, 18:32, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6674
Joined: Thu Oct 5, 2006
Sand$: 3,223.14
bohern wrote:Anybody Got Coach Cohwer's phone number, if so please forward it to Flowery Branch.


Dream on..
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20136
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005
Sand$: 53,869.06
jdferguson07 wrote:
JimHart wrote:
jdferguson07 wrote:If you can't win with Joey H behind center, then there is no need for him to be here.. :)


I'm not sure what to think of that statement... :?


100% sarcasm


:D I figured that had to be the case.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21655
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2003
Sand$: 4,618.86
jdferguson07 wrote:
bohern wrote:Anybody Got Coach Cohwer's phone number, if so please forward it to Flowery Branch.


Dream on..


It's christmas, and can dream can't I?
_______________________________________

ImageImageImage
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20136
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005
Sand$: 53,869.06
bohern wrote:Atleast he is leaving now, his heart was not in it. And if it wasn't I don't somebody like that around anyhow. Now we want have to waste another 2 years with a coach that doesn't want the job.

Anybody Got Coach Cohwer's phone number, if so please forward it to Flowery Branch.


That would be quite the coup if you guys could reel in Cowher. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Cowher is coaching next season.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6674
Joined: Thu Oct 5, 2006
Sand$: 3,223.14
bohern wrote:
jdferguson07 wrote:
bohern wrote:Anybody Got Coach Cohwer's phone number, if so please forward it to Flowery Branch.


Dream on..


It's christmas, and can dream can't I?


I'm dreaming/wishing for McFadden primarily..
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 24621
Joined: Wed Dec 7, 2005
Sand$: 33,096.34
so who replaces Petrino in the interim?
_______________________________________

User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21655
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2003
Sand$: 4,618.86
JimHart wrote:
bohern wrote:Atleast he is leaving now, his heart was not in it. And if it wasn't I don't somebody like that around anyhow. Now we want have to waste another 2 years with a coach that doesn't want the job.

Anybody Got Coach Cohwer's phone number, if so please forward it to Flowery Branch.


That would be quite the coup if you guys could reel in Cowher. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Cowher is coaching next season.


I doubt it would happen, but it is gonna take that stong of a coach to come in here and turn this thing around.
_______________________________________

ImageImageImage
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6674
Joined: Thu Oct 5, 2006
Sand$: 3,223.14
bohern wrote:
JimHart wrote:
bohern wrote:Atleast he is leaving now, his heart was not in it. And if it wasn't I don't somebody like that around anyhow. Now we want have to waste another 2 years with a coach that doesn't want the job.

Anybody Got Coach Cohwer's phone number, if so please forward it to Flowery Branch.


That would be quite the coup if you guys could reel in Cowher. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Cowher is coaching next season.


I doubt it would happen, but it is gonna take that stong of a coach to come in here and turn this thing around.


Yea we need someone that demands respect. Petrino was obviously not respected by anyone in that locker room. Cowher would whip DHall's arse into shape.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21655
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2003
Sand$: 4,618.86
jetsman2806 wrote:so who replaces Petrino in the interim?


I am hoping Hue Jackson
_______________________________________

ImageImageImage

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest