Boise St. vs. Oregon

Post Reply  
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21786
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004
Sand$: 101,807.12
Oregon is getting spanked on the blue turf...
_______________________________________

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. - George S. Patton
Real men have scars, lots of them... -Dad
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 31564
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 32,913.82
yup we played like utter garbage.

and blount punched a boise state player in the face after the game.

lamichael james, you are the new starting tailback for oregon. please dont punch anyone.
_______________________________________

I used to be good at Fantasy Football......no really!
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 18047
Joined: Sun Nov 6, 2005
Sand$: 2.00
Whoa, Blount was like a maniac after he punched that guy! :shock:
_______________________________________

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions


"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 31564
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 32,913.82
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:Whoa, Blount was like a maniac after he punched that guy! :shock:


considering it was in boise, i'd bet my last dollar someone called him the n word or something of that ilk when he completely freaked out by the student section.

regardless, its completely shameful. he deserves to be suspended.
_______________________________________

I used to be good at Fantasy Football......no really!
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6404
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2004
Sand$: 21,656.00
SJSwarm wrote:
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:Whoa, Blount was like a maniac after he punched that guy! :shock:


considering it was in boise, i'd bet my last dollar someone called him the n word or something of that ilk when he completely freaked out by the student section.

regardless, its completely shameful. he deserves to be suspended.


Boise's actually pretty sensitive about the racist stuff. Idaho in general is because of Hailey.

But feel free to keep on spreading your prejudice. :wink:

Ugly game, glad we came out on top.
_______________________________________

Blzbba wrote:Truth fears no hate speech.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6404
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2004
Sand$: 21,656.00
not saying that didn't happen, just setting the record straight about Idaho. We're not all skinheads.
_______________________________________

Blzbba wrote:Truth fears no hate speech.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6404
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2004
Sand$: 21,656.00
just read it was a BSU player that Blount went after. Your scenario is very unlikely coming from a player on a football team with a bunch of black guys.

more likely the BSU player said something about Blount's comments before the game.
_______________________________________

Blzbba wrote:Truth fears no hate speech.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4059
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005
Sand$: 5,706.00
conanfan wrote:just read it was a BSU player that Blount went after. Your scenario is very unlikely coming from a player on a football team with a bunch of black guys.

more likely the BSU player said something about Blount's comments before the game.


x2, That was a solid punch though.
_______________________________________

krazeejb wrote:I went back to my friends house to wash up and I remember his grandmom freaking out but I told her I was ok ... It's about an inch long.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 10916
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007
Sand$: 40,061.34
SJSwarm wrote:yup we played like utter garbage.

and blount punched a boise state player in the face after the game.

lamichael james, you are the new starting tailback for oregon. please dont punch anyone.


Is he going to get the bulk of the carries while Blount's out?
_______________________________________

2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 15588
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004
Sand$: 10,379.76
SJSwarm wrote:
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:Whoa, Blount was like a maniac after he punched that guy! :shock:


considering it was in boise, i'd bet my last dollar someone called him the n word or something of that ilk when he completely freaked out by the student section.

regardless, its completely shameful. he deserves to be suspended.


dude might be out for the season. what a tool.

lay off the roids Blout.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2959
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005
Sand$: 34,681.58
HAHAHAHA white boy was talking smack and then got knock the f out. That was hilarious. And the funniest part was that NOT A SINGLE one of the guy's teammates had his back. They knew their man had it coming. I bet it's gonna be a while before he talks trash to an opponent after a game.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 34479
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006
Sand$: 57,061.82
At least Blount has a future career in boxing...
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37144
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004
Sand$: 8,984.73
Here's a vid of the "fight", er...blatant cowardly cheap shot:

http://www.camelclutchblog.com/?tag=ore ... tate-fight


Forget "suspension" - this asshat oughta be thrown in jail. Oregon's HC needs to throw him off the team immediately.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2959
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005
Sand$: 34,681.58
Cheap shot? BS!!!! Let's look at the pertinent 3 seconds of this video:

0:12 "Hahahaha! You're just trying to leave the field, but I'm a punk and i'm going to push you and laugh at you because we won da game!!!!!BBQ!!1"

0:14 "Hahahaa! Now that I have your attention, and all my teammates are around to have my back...what's up punk!?! HAHAAHAHA Squeal like a pig boy! Weeeeeeee! Weeeeeeee! You got a real pretty mouth! Weeeee!"

At this point in the action, the cracka called out an opponent, make physical contact with him and taunted him. The opponent quickly squares up as the cracka smiles and then for some reason turns away. This all happens in the 14th second of the video.

(inner monologue) "Aw man this is the best night of my life"

0:15 ....lights out.....

Is my time line off?
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 34479
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006
Sand$: 57,061.82
KIAball1996 wrote:Cheap shot? BS!!!! Let's look at the pertinent 3 seconds of this video:

0:12 "Hahahaha! You're just trying to leave the field, but I'm a punk and i'm going to push you and laugh at you because we won da game!!!!!BBQ!!1"

0:14 "Hahahaa! Now that I have your attention, and all my teammates are around to have my back...what's up punk!?! HAHAAHAHA Squeal like a pig boy! Weeeeeeee! Weeeeeeee! You got a real pretty mouth! Weeeee!"

At this point in the action, the cracka called out an opponent, make physical contact with him and taunted him. The opponent quickly squares up as the cracka smiles and then for some reason turns away. This all happens in the 14th second of the video.

(inner monologue) "Aw man this is the best night of my life"

0:15 ....lights out.....

Is my time line off?

Are you serious? I'll assume not...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest