**Fans of sucky teams Thread**

Post Reply  
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 35398
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 145,575.50
lousylions wrote:
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:Just stumbled onto this picture, and had to share it. It's obviously a couple years old, but I thought it was pretty funny :lol:

Image


That is awesome.

#5 is as good as it gets :lol:
_______________________________________

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 18047
Joined: Sun Nov 6, 2005
Sand$: 2.00
Gophers got a commit from Isaac Hayes. ESPN top 150, 4 star recruit! \:D/

Looks like he had a lot of other offers, too! (According to ESPN he was considering Stanford, Virginia Tech, Oregon St.)

Great to see some of the MN talent staying in state. Way to go, Kill and Co.!
_______________________________________

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions


"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 44032
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 42,422.70
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:Gophers got a commit from Isaac Hayes. ESPN top 150, 4 star recruit! \:D/

Looks like he had a lot of other offers, too! (According to ESPN he was considering Stanford, Virginia Tech, Oregon St.)

Great to see some of the MN talent staying in state. Way to go, Kill and Co.!


I've heard "He's a bad motha....."
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 18047
Joined: Sun Nov 6, 2005
Sand$: 2.00
pwbowen wrote:
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:Gophers got a commit from Isaac Hayes. ESPN top 150, 4 star recruit! \:D/

Looks like he had a lot of other offers, too! (According to ESPN he was considering Stanford, Virginia Tech, Oregon St.)

Great to see some of the MN talent staying in state. Way to go, Kill and Co.!


I've heard "He's a bad motha....."

Does that mean he's good, or he has off field issues?

When I read it, I took it as off field issues, but I thought about it, and figured it could just mean that he is good :lol: :lol:
_______________________________________

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions


"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 44032
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 42,422.70
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:Gophers got a commit from Isaac Hayes. ESPN top 150, 4 star recruit! \:D/

Looks like he had a lot of other offers, too! (According to ESPN he was considering Stanford, Virginia Tech, Oregon St.)

Great to see some of the MN talent staying in state. Way to go, Kill and Co.!


I've heard "He's a bad motha....."

Does that mean he's good, or he has off field issues?

When I read it, I took it as off field issues, but I thought about it, and figured it could just mean that he is good :lol: :lol:


You're whiter than white, aren't you? :wink:



And look closely who's with him.
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 18047
Joined: Sun Nov 6, 2005
Sand$: 2.00
I'm totally white bread, man. :lol: :lol:
_______________________________________

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions


"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6191
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 16,065.90
Classic pull pw! =D> My memory fades. Did "Black Moses" refer to Hayes or Jesse? :lol:
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 44032
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 42,422.70
bluemist wrote:Classic pull pw! =D> My memory fades. Did "Black Moses" refer to Hayes or Jesse? :lol:


Image
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 18047
Joined: Sun Nov 6, 2005
Sand$: 2.00
Jonah Pirsig commits to the Gophers =D>

Our line is going to be stacked in a couple of years.

Had offers from Auburn, Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Michigan St., Ohio State, and others.
_______________________________________

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions


"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 18047
Joined: Sun Nov 6, 2005
Sand$: 2.00
I saw the USC/Minnesota line at -20 today.

I think the Gophers will definitely stay within 2 TD's. I should put some money down on that!
_______________________________________

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions


"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5367
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009
Sand$: 10,097.78
bluemist wrote:Classic pull pw! =D> My memory fades. Did "Black Moses" refer to Hayes or Jesse? :lol:

:F
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6191
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 16,065.90
Sometimes sarcasm is completely lost in the interwebz. ](*,)
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest