Nascar 2012 Chit Chat

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 302,848.07
pwbowen wrote::oops:
slyeguy wrote:There was a good possibility that a guy from my area was going to be on the box for those 6 weeks if Knauss had to sit.

Well, it's pretty certain that the Weasel will break many more rules soon enough. Maybe eventually NASCAR will punish the dbag.

Aww...don't cry... It will be alright.

Image Image

Megalodon
Sand$: 61,261.30
slyeguy wrote:There was a good possibility that a guy from my area was going to be on the box for those 6 weeks if Knauss had to sit.

By the way, Tony Stewart's car chief is my younger cousin. His younger brother works on Jr's travel team. Both started out by pushing brooms at Hendrick. Really good guys and I couldn't be happier for them. I used to babysit them when I was a teenager for about $15 a night. Now they make more money then I could ever dream of.

ImageImage
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,394.38
Budmonsan wrote:
pwbowen wrote::oops:

Well, it's pretty certain that the Weasel will break many more rules soon enough. Maybe eventually NASCAR will punish the dbag.

Aww...don't cry... It will be alright.

Hey, don't mistake me for a Tar Heel fan. :wink:

Knaus is simply an anal wart in racing IMO. But since he hides behind Hendrick's wallet he gets away with crap.

I have no use for douchebags like Chad Knaus. I've been a fan and been around racing a bit for over 30 years and I think this really is the suckiest that NASCAR overall has been in those 3 decades. And the crap rolls down the mountain from Little France.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
I can't help but think your hatred of knaus has more to do with his success than anything else. Yet, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

...but, he dies kinda look like a weasel. :lol:

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
Budmonsan wrote:I can't help but think your hatred of knaus has more to do with his success than anything else. Yet, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

...but, he dies kinda look like a weasel. :lol:

No, my hatred of Knaus is that he's poster boy for what's wrong with this sport. Big $$$ teams get massive preferential treatment by the terribly managed NASCAR that should be out of the France family hands. You've got the guys running this sport who also own a big chunk of tracks and see no conflict of interest in any way. Besides that fact that Brian France is an absolute moron and a hypocrite.

He's continuously thumbed his nose at the rules and he blatantly cheats with crap. He's an arrogant, obnoxious, insufferable tool that been enabled by Hendrick $$$ and NASCAR management incompetence.

Now Jimmy Johnson I hate and only really because he's successful and really, really boring. He's probably a swell guy but I'm so tired of him. :wink:

Supreme Megalodon
I hear ya...

Image Image

Megalodon
Sand$: 12,529.68
Can Danica drive a car without banging it up or something breaking?
Supreme Megalodon
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:Can Danica drive a car without banging it up or something breaking?

Yep, cause every wreck has always been her fault. :roll:

She does have a lot to learn with the heavier cars but I still find the media blitz of her less annoying that Junior.

Megalodon
pwbowen wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:Can Danica drive a car without banging it up or something breaking?

Yep, cause every wreck has always been her fault. :roll:

She does have a lot to learn with the heavier cars but I still find the media blitz of her less annoying that Junior.

I actually like her, used to not. A lot to do with Smoke though, kind of no choice. Plus I'd bang her into next week or break her in half trying. Wasn't a knock on her ability she still has a lot to learn more of a can she catch a break remark. Hasn't had any good luck at all really.

I don't mind the Junior media blitz because he cracks me up. I've come to respect him over the years, want him to win one here at some point, He's a good quote too, always calls it how he sees it.
Supreme Megalodon
If they call this race, pee dubs is gonna lose his mind! :lol:

Image Image

Megalodon
Sand$: 33,121.32
Sure looks that way. :x
Supreme Megalodon
Budmonsan wrote:If they call this race, pee dubs is gonna lose his mind! :lol:

Huh? Why? I flipped over and Stewart won with Shrub 2nd.

Was there a reason I should care? Was Junior actually contending? Eventually NASCAR will give one to Junior, they need to keep the ATM going. They just won't be able to show Victory Lane as Ddumbya will be on his knees servicing Little E.

As bad as a lot of the NASCAR races are nowadays, California is a whole 'nother level of unwatchable to me. I've actually gotten to where I enjoy the road races a bit now, especially more than a lot of the 1.5 "let's drive around all day" tracks.

Supreme Megalodon
Yes, there was a major reason you should care... Right before they stopped it the 48 team blew an engine or something so if they had restarted, the 48 team would've been screwed! Instead, they escape with a 10th place finish!

Phew!! :D

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
Carl Edwards burst into laughter when he heard Johnson’s one victory in 39 races had become a hot topic.

“He hasn’t won in 11 races? The poor guy,” Edwards said

“We look at them every week. No matter where they’re at in the standings, how fast they are in practice, I think everyone in the garage watches them because, like it or not, which I don’t like it, they are the model team right now in this era of the sport.”

Image Image

Megalodon
LOL @ Carl Edwards telling his crew chief he broke the transmission. His crew chief "Come again...?"

Got em with the April Fool's