Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 16,651.00
slyeguy wrote: It's very tough to win pitting from the backstretch.

Bristol has usually been a shootout. It's also famous for the big wrecks which can take out a half dozen plus cars at a time.
Megalodon
Sand$: 27,896.94
stormtrooper wrote:Bristol has usually been a shootout. It's also famous for the big wrecks which can take out a half dozen plus cars at a time.

The nice thing is if your driver does get a little damage he can still have a decent run and possibly still win, with the aerodynamics not being as much of a factor there. Five more days!
Supreme Megalodon
I like Stewart and Jr. for short tracks. I also like Martin and Kurt Busch. However, I do believe THAT ONE GUY should also be considered. He's decent in short track.

Robby Gordon used to get my attention, but since he left RCR this year, he sucks.
Megalodon
stormtrooper wrote:I like Stewart and Jr. for short tracks. I also like Martin and Kurt Busch. However, I do believe THAT ONE GUY should also be considered. He's decent in short track.

Robby Gordon used to get my attention, but since he left RCR this year, he sucks.

I picked one of those you mentioned to win at Bristol in the big pool.
Supreme Megalodon
slyeguy wrote:
stormtrooper wrote:I like Stewart and Jr. for short tracks. I also like Martin and Kurt Busch. However, I do believe THAT ONE GUY should also be considered. He's decent in short track.

I picked one of those you mentioned to win at Bristol in the big pool.

As did I. There are a few who always fair well on short tracks.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 3,925.76
There is a driver that owns Bristol. I'm surprised no one has mentioned him.

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson
Megalodon
5XChamps wrote:There is a driver that owns Bristol. I'm surprised no one has mentioned him.

I know who you're thinkin' 5X. Time for a beer? Not my brand though.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,453.00
geez... i got the 1's???? thats crazy awesome

*slips 5x S$250 under the table*

:D

I Think I Might Have An Idea Of What I Might Be Considering To Be A Close Relation To The Answer That I Think You May Be Looking For...
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,997.12
5XChamps wrote:There is a driver that owns Bristol. I'm surprised no one has mentioned him.

It is safe to say that I have no idea who you are talking about. :lol:

ImageImageImage
Supreme Megalodon
OilersNut wrote:

It is safe to say that I have no idea who you are talking about. :lol:

You know, O Nut. The one guy who drives the race car. He's got a major sponsor too. You know.... :lol:

C'mon 5x, give it up...who are you talking about and I'll gladly disagree with you. :D
Megalodon
Sand$: 4.00
I'll give you a hint:

he's a guy

Megalodon
I didn't go with the guy you're talking about 5X because lately there is a different guy that seems to be ruling the roost at Bristol. The one your referrring to(if I'm right in who you are thinking of) would be a good pick too.
Megalodon
Would someone PLEASE tell me who you are "frikkin" talking about. How am I supposed to learn if you won't share?

ImageImageImage
Megalodon
OilersNut wrote:Would someone PLEASE tell me who you are "frikkin" talking about. How am I supposed to learn if you won't share?

I'd answer O-nut, but if someone picked this guy to win at Bristol they might get p**ssed if I wrote it now, given the fact that the big pool is still open and a late entry guy could also pick him if for no other reason than because he saw it here. As soon as 5X posts our picks, I'm sure he'll tell you.
Megalodon
slyeguy wrote:
OilersNut wrote:Would someone PLEASE tell me who you are "frikkin" talking about. How am I supposed to learn if you won't share?

I'd answer O-nut, but if someone picked this guy to win at Bristol they might get p**ssed if I wrote it now, given the fact that the big pool is still open and a late entry guy could also pick him if for no other reason than because he saw it here. As soon as 5X posts our picks, I'm sure he'll tell you.

Then PM it :?

ImageImageImage