Who the fook are Man Utd?
Who the fook are Man Utd?
as the Blues go marching on

Pffft. Your boys are currently 3rd in a 2 team league. :twisted:

erm...what??? top of the league....
Great White Shark
Sand$: 102.00
thieveslikeus wrote:
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:I think we can go ahead and crown ManU champs of the EPL.

They dominated the Gunners the other day :shock:

It was a depleted Arsenal squad...Wenger has no depth in his squad (well, maybe a little more after his flurry of signings just before the transfer deadline yesterday)...

and Man City will have something to say about this before it's all over...

hmmm....I'm so frigging smart....
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 305,585.17
I hate them too and I'm not even a soccer fan...

Image Image

Megalodon
Sand$: 2.00
Just got done watching their opening match against Everton. Nani played horrible, the only ManU player that really looked solid to me was Kugawa (sp?). RVP didn't get much of a chance to do anything, subbed on later in the match.

Oh, and Fellaini from Everton is very good.

P.S. Not a ManU fan, but I will be paying closer attention to them this year to see how RVP and Rooney play together.

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
Great White Shark
Sand$: 985.00
MN_HockeyGuy wrote:Just got done watching their opening match against Everton. Nani played horrible, the only ManU player that really looked solid to me was Kugawa (sp?). RVP didn't get much of a chance to do anything, subbed on later in the match.

Oh, and Fellaini from Everton is very good.

P.S. Not a ManU fan, but I will be paying closer attention to them this year to see how RVP and Rooney play together.

I am a United fan and that was as bad as I can ever remember seeing them play from an attacking point of view. You're right about Kagawa, he was the only player who wanted to go forward, everyone else was only ever passing it sideways or backwards. Absolutely pathetic. Everton did a great job of keeping it tight at the back but we had too many players occupying the same positions on the field, condensing it further. We didn't seem to have a formation, players were just wandering around and getting in each other's way half the time. Rooney looked wildly out of shape by the end, which is inexcusable for a professional athlete. RVP was making clever runs in and around the box when he came on and nobody wanted to pass him the :censor: ing ball.

I've been waiting 3 months for the season to start and that's the :censor: they come up with.

Apologies for the rant. Apparently, I needed to vent. :lol:
Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,720.72
At least you didn't lose your team's star player to an ankle injury in the 7th minute of the opener and almost lose to a 2nd division promotion team ](*,)

Chum
Sand$: 42.00
thieveslikeus wrote:that's all

Yes!!That's all!!
Chum
Sand$: 6.00

Hay Guyz, Don’t get angry each other. Its worthless. Try to win even just for a day. That’s all we have to do bros.

Buy professional food storage catering containers in a range of shapes & sizes.
Chum
Sand$: 18.00
The club currently holds the record for the most FA Cup triumphs with 11, the most Premier League titles with 13, and the highest number of English top-flight titles with 20. The club's record appearance maker is Ryan Giggs, who has made more than 950 appearances since his debut in 1991, and the club's record goalscorer is Bobby Charlton, who scored 249 goals in 758 games between 1956 and 1973.
The club currently holds the record for most top-division titles, with 20, most FA Cups, with 11, and the record for the most FA Cup Final appearances, with 18. They were also the first team to win the Premier League, as well as holding the record for the most Premier League titles , and became the first English team to win the European Cup when they won it in 1968. Their most recent trophy came in August 2013, when they won the Community Shield. The only major honour that Manchester United has not yet won is the UEFA Europa League.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 305,585.17
I just heard they will be playing Liverpool at Yankee stadium at the end of this month. I just might go just to go!

Image Image

Chum
Sand$: 18.00
Hope they will be strong for new matches.