FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Mon 12.22.2014, 02:41

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri 09.23.2011, 01:21 
Offline
Whale Shark
User avatar

Joined: Wed 11.08.2006, 16:18
Posts: 1051
Sand$: 2673
Donate
gb.gif
Moved to trade, waiver advice forum?? wth??? What about the countless Gates Stadius, Danny Woodhead, Dwill longterm value, Cedric Benson, Jermain Gresham, Lance Moore, Danny Amendola, and now I see a friging punter thread on main tank??? You decide to move a David Nelson thread who is one of the top waiver wire adds this week and has 3783 views and 72 replies???? Are you that much of a friging moron?!?! I'm tired of my threads always getting moved in here. Its friging bullpoop. Whomever the mod is that moved the David Nelson thread needs to light the fuse on his tampon and get a friging brain.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :censor: :censor: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The mod who moved my thread see my avatar for more information.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 09.23.2011, 01:23 
Offline
Whale Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 08.30.2011, 17:01
Posts: 1369
Sand$: 2238
Donate
Location: Marysville, WA
sea.gif
bloodbrat34 wrote:
Moved to trade, waiver advice forum?? wth??? What about the countless Gates Stadius, Danny Woodhead, Dwill longterm value, Cedric Benson, Jermain Gresham, Lance Moore, Danny Amendola, and now I see a friging punter thread on main tank??? You decide to move a David Nelson thread who is one of the top waiver wire adds this week and has 3783 views and 72 replies???? Are you that much of a friging moron?!?! I'm tired of my threads always getting moved in here. Its friging bullpoop. Whomever the mod is that moved the David Nelson thread needs to light the fuse on his tampon and get a friging brain.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :censor: :censor: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The mod who moved my thread see my avatar for more information.


My favorite post of the day.

_________________
16 Team PPR - IDP

Optimized Playoff Roster:
QB - Brees
RB - Forte
RB/WR - Oliver/Hunter/Crowell
WR - Julio
WR - Gordon
WR/TE - KBenj
TE - Kelce

6-1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 09.23.2011, 05:42 
Offline
Mako Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 09.18.2009, 09:24
Posts: 648
Sand$: 1657
Donate
Rage is a hell of a natural drug. But I did LOL at the outburst.
On a positive note.... it's Friday bichez! :party-smiley-050:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 09.23.2011, 05:46 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 08.15.2006, 14:12
Posts: 19659
Sand$: 9424
Donate
Location: At The Gates of Delirium
pit.gif
IBTM/L

_________________
Image
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn :slug:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 09.23.2011, 06:08 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.12.2007, 17:03
Posts: 26953
Sand$: 56126
Donate
Location: IN
chi.gif
jstr2112 wrote:
IBTModerbation


FTFY

_________________
Bitter god of Monday morning


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 09.23.2011, 06:11 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.20.2006, 13:40
Posts: 6045
Sand$: 6787
Donate
chi.gif
lol was just gonna say somebody is going to get moderatorbaited tonight


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 09.23.2011, 06:19 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 09.11.2005, 10:42
Posts: 40022
Sand$: 38874
Donate
Location: Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
1.) The thread had devolved to trade advice.

2.) Personally attacking anyone, especially a Mod, is bs. If you had such an issue, go to PM.

As entertaining as your little tantrum in multiple threads might be, this isn't your personal website to proudly flaunt your own baboon redazz. Grow up or go yahoo.

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 09.23.2011, 06:46 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 09.04.2005, 14:35
Posts: 18913
Sand$: 19324
Donate
Location: Purdue, Indiana
hou2.gif
bloodbrat34 wrote:
Whomever the mod is...

The mod who moved my thread see my avatar for more information.


The Mod who moved it posted in the thread and explained why it was moved. If you disagreed, a PM to that Mod would have been WAY more appropriate than whatever this is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 09.23.2011, 06:58 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 08.15.2006, 14:12
Posts: 19659
Sand$: 9424
Donate
Location: At The Gates of Delirium
pit.gif
Let alone attacking the Mod in that very thread...sound like someone needs to spend some time in the timeout chair

_________________
Image
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn :slug:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 09.23.2011, 07:08 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 03.19.2007, 13:56
Posts: 20771
Sand$: 61573
Donate
Location: Up on the Hollow Hill
pwbowen wrote:
1.) The thread had devolved to trade advice.

2.) Personally attacking anyone, especially a Mod, is bs. If you had such an issue, go to PM.

As entertaining as your little tantrum in multiple threads might be, this isn't your personal website to proudly flaunt your own baboon redazz. Grow up or go yahoo.


1,000 WHO points for use of the word devolved, pw. 1,000 extra WHO points for "Grow up or go yahoo", too. There's your laugh, right there.

_________________
It is the province of knowledge to speak, and the privilege of wisdom to listen.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 09.23.2011, 07:14 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 08.22.2008, 08:18
Posts: 14384
Sand$: 39718
Donate
Location: Taking beer from your fridge
pit.gif
Another one on the hook cutter, bring him in.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 09.23.2011, 08:05 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 10.20.2005, 14:01
Posts: 2925
Sand$: 17625
Donate
nyg.gif
Mods here are very inconsistent and arbitrary. Good thing this is a really easy forum to moderate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 09.23.2011, 08:10 
Offline
Moderatorbaiter
User avatar

Joined: Sun 07.10.2005, 07:33
Posts: 24060
Sand$: 9246
Donate
Location: Aggieland
dal.gif
Want to complain, do it here. Not in the Main Tank.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 09.23.2011, 08:12 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 09.11.2005, 10:42
Posts: 40022
Sand$: 38874
Donate
Location: Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
KIAball1996 wrote:
Mods here are very inconsistent and arbitrary. Good thing this is a really easy forum to moderate.


Mods here are also doing it voluntarily to try to help clean up the tank. None of them are stomping around and trying to take over. They deserve the benefit of the doubt.

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 09.23.2011, 08:15 
Offline
Mako Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 09.18.2009, 09:24
Posts: 648
Sand$: 1657
Donate
pwbowen wrote:
KIAball1996 wrote:
Mods here are very inconsistent and arbitrary. Good thing this is a really easy forum to moderate.


Mods here are also doing it voluntarily to try to help clean up the tank. None of them are stomping around and trying to take over. They deserve the benefit of the doubt.


This man speaks the truth. Voluntary moderating deserves respect... it's no easy task and you deal with a ton of crap w/ very little reward if any. You have to truly love the hobby/sport/site to want to moderate.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group