FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Wed 08.05.2015, 03:35

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat 10.01.2011, 03:42 
Offline
Leopard Shark
User avatar

Joined Wed Aug 30, 2006
Sand$ 273.00
Posts 102
Location Redwoods
sea.gif
I would like to know what sites you have found that will respond in decent numbers to answer team management questions? Sharks isn't it and neither is footballguys. FFToday is just down right juvenile sometimes. I'm talking about serious people with years of experience, collectively involved in the sharing of their craft and helping others. I should note (before I sound all judgemental) that I'm not just asking for my own help, but I would like to be part of a group that enjoys the participation for mutual benefit and bouncing ideas off one another. There has to be such a site...just haven't found it yet. Thank's for any input you would have here.

_________________
“Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called 'Ego'.”

Friedrich Nietzsche


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat 10.01.2011, 04:33 
Offline
Blue Shark

Joined Tue Aug 9, 2011
Sand$ 802.00
Posts 319
thehuddle

_________________
12 team ppr league, 20 rounds
QB: Stafford (Freeman)
RB: Bradshaw, Ingram (Tate, Carter, A. Smith, R. Bush)
WR: V. Jackson, M. Austin, A. Johnson (D. Williams, D. Nelson, Bess, D. Thomas)
Flex: Gresham
TE: Graham (Dickson)
D/ST: Redskins
K: Gano


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat 10.01.2011, 08:03 
Offline
SandShark
User avatar

Joined Thu Sep 23, 2010
Sand$ 188.00
Posts 66
Location Tampa,FL
buf.gif
rotomania!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat 10.01.2011, 08:18 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$ 39,972.26
Posts 41556
Location Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
Cobra Kai wrote:
I would like to know what sites you have found that will respond in decent numbers to answer team management questions? Sharks isn't it and neither is footballguys. FFToday is just down right juvenile sometimes. I'm talking about serious people with years of experience, collectively involved in the sharing of their craft and helping others. I should note (before I sound all judgemental) that I'm not just asking for my own help, but I would like to be part of a group that enjoys the participation for mutual benefit and bouncing ideas off one another. There has to be such a site...just haven't found it yet. Thank's for any input you would have here.


So you don't trust the feedback here on your team but you want feedback to know where to go to get feedback on your team?

Obviously, I'm biased, but there's not a better site than here. Spend some time in the subforums asking questions (and answering a few) and you'll be surprised.

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat 10.01.2011, 13:18 
Offline
Leopard Shark
User avatar

Joined Wed Aug 30, 2006
Sand$ 273.00
Posts 102
Location Redwoods
sea.gif
pwbowen wrote:
Cobra Kai wrote:
I would like to know what sites you have found that will respond in decent numbers to answer team management questions? Sharks isn't it and neither is footballguys. FFToday is just down right juvenile sometimes. I'm talking about serious people with years of experience, collectively involved in the sharing of their craft and helping others. I should note (before I sound all judgemental) that I'm not just asking for my own help, but I would like to be part of a group that enjoys the participation for mutual benefit and bouncing ideas off one another. There has to be such a site...just haven't found it yet. Thank's for any input you would have here.


So you don't trust the feedback here on your team but you want feedback to know where to go to get feedback on your team?

Obviously, I'm biased, but there's not a better site than here. Spend some time in the subforums asking questions (and answering a few) and you'll be surprised.


It's not so much a matter of trust, just the number of people that participate. I can do more myself by answering more questions...so I'll take your advice.

_________________
“Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called 'Ego'.”

Friedrich Nietzsche


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 10.02.2011, 05:29 
Offline
Whale Shark
User avatar

Joined Wed Nov 8, 2006
Sand$ 2,673.00
Posts 1051
gb.gif
http://www.fantasypros.com/fantasy-foot ... et-wizard/

Try this.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 10.02.2011, 06:56 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$ 39,972.26
Posts 41556
Location Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
bloodbrat34 wrote:
http://www.fantasypros.com/fantasy-football-cheatsheet-wizard/

Try this.


Do they not move your threads? :wink:

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 10.02.2011, 13:16 
Offline
Whale Shark
User avatar

Joined Wed Nov 8, 2006
Sand$ 2,673.00
Posts 1051
gb.gif
pwbowen wrote:
bloodbrat34 wrote:
http://www.fantasypros.com/fantasy-football-cheatsheet-wizard/

Try this.


Do they not move your threads? :wink:


lol Well played sir!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 10.02.2011, 13:26 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$ 39,972.26
Posts 41556
Location Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
bloodbrat34 wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
bloodbrat34 wrote:
http://www.fantasypros.com/fantasy-football-cheatsheet-wizard/

Try this.


Do they not move your threads? :wink:


lol Well played sir!


You know I usually don't go for the smartazz comment but I thought I'd make an exception... :wink:

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon 10.03.2011, 18:40 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Mon Mar 19, 2007
Sand$ 68,691.29
Posts 27177
Location Tryin' to raise my soul to light
pwbowen wrote:
bloodbrat34 wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
bloodbrat34 wrote:
http://www.fantasypros.com/fantasy-football-cheatsheet-wizard/

Try this.


Do they not move your threads? :wink:


lol Well played sir!


You know I usually don't go for the smartazz comment but I thought I'd make an exception... :wink:


I musta hit my head or something....

_________________
I heard that the Lark has died on the mountain. If I knew these words were true I would go with a group of men and arms to fetch the Lark's body home.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon 10.03.2011, 21:13 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$ 39,972.26
Posts 41556
Location Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
WHO wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
bloodbrat34 wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
bloodbrat34 wrote:
http://www.fantasypros.com/fantasy-football-cheatsheet-wizard/

Try this.


Do they not move your threads? :wink:


lol Well played sir!


You know I usually don't go for the smartazz comment but I thought I'd make an exception... :wink:


I musta hit my head or something....


Shhhhhhh.....we must be quiet and lull ouwah pwey into the twap.......I'm hunting wabbits!!!!

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group