FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sat 11.22.2014, 23:36

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6659 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422 ... 444  Next
PostPosted: Wed 08.01.2012, 19:31 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 282013
Donate
den.gif
So now my chest, tris and abs are super sore... I did shoulders and legs today.... My tris were so sore it was hard to do militaries but I assume I won't be able to walk tomorrow now as well! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu 08.02.2012, 19:49 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
den.gif
Back, Bi's and forearms today.... Now, every single muscle is sore

PostPosted: Thu 08.02.2012, 20:13 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 18668
Donate
atl.gif
Budmonsan wrote:
Crackhead Bob wrote:
working too much this week. haven't hit the weights since last Thursday. up at 5:30 and home after 8
won't be able to do much till the weekend. too damned hot to do much till after dark anyway...and even then it's not good

Do either full body or split it into half each over the weekend and you'll be fine.

Btw, i remember that damn heat down there!

it's ridiculous hot! 110 heat index and humidity through the roof Yeah I'm going to at least try to get a full upper & lower in on Sat & Sun.

PostPosted: Fri 08.03.2012, 20:40 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
den.gif
Crackhead Bob wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:
Crackhead Bob wrote:
working too much this week. haven't hit the weights since last Thursday. up at 5:30 and home after 8
won't be able to do much till the weekend. too damned hot to do much till after dark anyway...and even then it's not good

Do either full body or split it into half each over the weekend and you'll be fine.

it's ridiculous hot! 110 heat index and humidity through the roof Yeah I'm going to at least try to get a full upper & lower in on Sat & Sun.

As I've said, I've been there many times in the summer and it's not that bad... If you take off the skirt, you'll be fine. :P

PostPosted: Sat 08.04.2012, 15:43 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 18668
Donate
atl.gif
Budmonsan wrote:
Crackhead Bob wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:
Crackhead Bob wrote:

As I've said, I've been there many times in the summer and it's not that bad... If you take off the skirt, you'll be fine. :P

not a bad idea....maybe I'll start wearing a kilt with no drawers on and enjoy the cool breeze

PostPosted: Tue 08.07.2012, 18:10 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
den.gif
Crackhead Bob wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:
Crackhead Bob wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:
Crackhead Bob wrote:

Good idea

not a bad idea....maybe I'll start wearing a kilt with no drawers on and enjoy the cool breeze

PostPosted: Wed 08.08.2012, 18:35 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
den.gif
I'm a little concerned cuz after working out today, I was down to 197. I know I haven't been eating much lately but still.... :?

PostPosted: Wed 08.08.2012, 18:55 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 11348
Donate
ne.gif
Budmonsan wrote:
I'm a little concerned cuz after working out today, I was down to 197. I know I haven't been eating much lately but still.... :?

do you normally weigh yourself right after a workout? what do you normally run for a weight?

PostPosted: Thu 08.09.2012, 22:01 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
den.gif
prplhz14 wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:

do you normally weigh yourself right after a workout? what do you normally run for a weight?

Yes I do and it fluctuates from 202 to 207....

I know I haven't been eating properly lately due to some issues but to get 5 pounds below my lowest in less than a week has me concerned.

I'm on the road, it's late and I'm not hungry in the least but I'm having some wings....

PostPosted: Fri 08.10.2012, 06:32 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
ne.gif
Budmonsan wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:

I know I haven't been eating properly lately due to some issues but to get 5 pounds below my lowest in less than a week has me concerned.

I'm on the road, it's late and I'm not hungry in the least but I'm having some wings....

on the road? Id wonder if a lot of it is water weight. i have trouble drinking enough water, and especially when im on the road.if youre used to drinking enough water, then suddenly dont for a week, a 5 lb fluctuation wouldnt surprise me at all.

PostPosted: Fri 08.10.2012, 07:01 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 35556
Donate
mia.gif
Been trying to lose 5 pounds for weeks...extra cardio/extra effort wasn't doing it. Stopped putting sugar in my coffee on Monday...this morning the 5 pounds are gone. Lesson relearned. :)

PostPosted: Fri 08.10.2012, 09:45 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
ne.gif
Elmagister wrote:
Been trying to lose 5 pounds for weeks...extra cardio/extra effort wasn't doing it. Stopped putting sugar in my coffee on Monday...this morning the 5 pounds are gone. Lesson relearned. :)

I cut sugar from my diet for a couple of weeks back a few months, it made a huge difference! Im taking a vacation in 2 weeks, and when I get back I plan on hitting the diet and the gym up heavy.

PostPosted: Fri 08.10.2012, 22:12 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
den.gif
prplhz14 wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:

on the road? Id wonder if a lot of it is water weight. i have trouble drinking enough water, and especially when im on the road.if youre used to drinking enough water, then suddenly dont for a week, a 5 lb fluctuation wouldnt surprise me at all.

I wasn't on the road when I was down 5 lbs and I also have had severe stomach pains and bloody stools.....

PostPosted: Fri 08.10.2012, 22:13 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
den.gif
prplhz14 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:

I cut sugar from my diet for a couple of weeks back a few months, it made a huge difference! Im taking a vacation in 2 weeks, and when I get back I plan on hitting the diet and the gym up heavy.

I did the same thing... About 2 yrs I cut out the sugar and milk and went black coffee and helped me cut out a ton of fat!

PostPosted: Fri 08.10.2012, 22:14 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
ne.gif
Budmonsan wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:

I did the same thing... About 2 yrs I cut out the sugar and milk and went black coffee and helped me cut out a ton of fat!

my tastes on coffee go back and forth, ill drink it black for months, then with milk and sugar for a while, then back to black.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6659 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422 ... 444  Next