Fantasy Sharks Fitness Thread

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 303,630.17
So now my chest, tris and abs are super sore... I did shoulders and legs today.... My tris were so sore it was hard to do militaries but I assume I won't be able to walk tomorrow now as well! :lol:

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
Back, Bi's and forearms today.... Now, every single muscle is sore

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,371.92
Budmonsan wrote:
Crackhead Bob wrote:working too much this week. haven't hit the weights since last Thursday. up at 5:30 and home after 8
won't be able to do much till the weekend. too damned hot to do much till after dark anyway...and even then it's not good

Do either full body or split it into half each over the weekend and you'll be fine.

Btw, i remember that damn heat down there!

it's ridiculous hot! 110 heat index and humidity through the roof Yeah I'm going to at least try to get a full upper & lower in on Sat & Sun.
Supreme Megalodon
Crackhead Bob wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:
Crackhead Bob wrote:working too much this week. haven't hit the weights since last Thursday. up at 5:30 and home after 8
won't be able to do much till the weekend. too damned hot to do much till after dark anyway...and even then it's not good

Do either full body or split it into half each over the weekend and you'll be fine.

it's ridiculous hot! 110 heat index and humidity through the roof Yeah I'm going to at least try to get a full upper & lower in on Sat & Sun.

As I've said, I've been there many times in the summer and it's not that bad... If you take off the skirt, you'll be fine. :P

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,371.92
Budmonsan wrote:
Crackhead Bob wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:

As I've said, I've been there many times in the summer and it's not that bad... If you take off the skirt, you'll be fine. :P

not a bad idea....maybe I'll start wearing a kilt with no drawers on and enjoy the cool breeze
Supreme Megalodon
Crackhead Bob wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:
Crackhead Bob wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:

Good idea

not a bad idea....maybe I'll start wearing a kilt with no drawers on and enjoy the cool breeze

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
I'm a little concerned cuz after working out today, I was down to 197. I know I haven't been eating much lately but still.... :?

Image Image

Megalodon
Sand$: 47,988.90
Budmonsan wrote:I'm a little concerned cuz after working out today, I was down to 197. I know I haven't been eating much lately but still.... :?

do you normally weigh yourself right after a workout? what do you normally run for a weight?

Supreme Megalodon
prplhz14 wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:I'm a little concerned cuz after working out today, I was down to 197. I know I haven't been eating much lately but still.... :?

do you normally weigh yourself right after a workout? what do you normally run for a weight?

Yes I do and it fluctuates from 202 to 207....

I know I haven't been eating properly lately due to some issues but to get 5 pounds below my lowest in less than a week has me concerned.

I'm on the road, it's late and I'm not hungry in the least but I'm having some wings....

Image Image

Megalodon
Budmonsan wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:

I know I haven't been eating properly lately due to some issues but to get 5 pounds below my lowest in less than a week has me concerned.

I'm on the road, it's late and I'm not hungry in the least but I'm having some wings....

on the road? Id wonder if a lot of it is water weight. i have trouble drinking enough water, and especially when im on the road.if youre used to drinking enough water, then suddenly dont for a week, a 5 lb fluctuation wouldnt surprise me at all.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 11,661.06
Been trying to lose 5 pounds for weeks...extra cardio/extra effort wasn't doing it. Stopped putting sugar in my coffee on Monday...this morning the 5 pounds are gone. Lesson relearned. :)
Megalodon
Elmagister wrote:Been trying to lose 5 pounds for weeks...extra cardio/extra effort wasn't doing it. Stopped putting sugar in my coffee on Monday...this morning the 5 pounds are gone. Lesson relearned. :)

I cut sugar from my diet for a couple of weeks back a few months, it made a huge difference! Im taking a vacation in 2 weeks, and when I get back I plan on hitting the diet and the gym up heavy.

Supreme Megalodon
prplhz14 wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:

on the road? Id wonder if a lot of it is water weight. i have trouble drinking enough water, and especially when im on the road.if youre used to drinking enough water, then suddenly dont for a week, a 5 lb fluctuation wouldnt surprise me at all.

I wasn't on the road when I was down 5 lbs and I also have had severe stomach pains and bloody stools.....

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
prplhz14 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:Been trying to lose 5 pounds for weeks...extra cardio/extra effort wasn't doing it. Stopped putting sugar in my coffee on Monday...this morning the 5 pounds are gone. Lesson relearned. :)

I cut sugar from my diet for a couple of weeks back a few months, it made a huge difference! Im taking a vacation in 2 weeks, and when I get back I plan on hitting the diet and the gym up heavy.

I did the same thing... About 2 yrs I cut out the sugar and milk and went black coffee and helped me cut out a ton of fat!

Image Image

Megalodon
Budmonsan wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:

I did the same thing... About 2 yrs I cut out the sugar and milk and went black coffee and helped me cut out a ton of fat!

my tastes on coffee go back and forth, ill drink it black for months, then with milk and sugar for a while, then back to black.