FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Tue 05.26.2015, 20:51

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6713 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 448  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri 05.19.2006, 10:57 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$ 32,675.46
Posts 31400
oak.gif
we discussed this briefly in the wendy's spicy chicken thread, but i dont want to further hijack its gloriousness.......but i have now lost 53 pounds!! went from 295 to 242 and am only 17 pounds away from my target weight of 225, which is what i weighed when i was 18 (i'm 31 now). i am friggin stoked!! :D

_________________
2010 Fantasy Sharks College Fantasy Football League Champion
2010 4th & Goal Champion
2010 & 2011 Feeding Frenzy Champion
2010 & 2011 The Premier League Champion
2012 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion


Last edited by SJSwarm on Wed 01.12.2011, 17:43, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 05.19.2006, 10:59 
Offline
Honorary Mod (powerless)
User avatar

Joined Thu Aug 25, 2005
Sand$ 108.70
Posts 30152
Location NOT Purdue, Indiana
buf.gif
Way to go Swarm.

_________________
The League


Last edited by gridguru on Fri 05.19.2006, 11:06, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: i'm less fat!!
PostPosted: Fri 05.19.2006, 11:02 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Joined Mon Sep 19, 2005
Sand$ 8,902.00
Posts 39944
Location Dela-what? Dela-who? Dela-WARE!
phi.gif
SJSwarm wrote:
we discussed this briefly in the wendy's spicy chicken thread, but i dont want to further hijack its gloriousness.......but i have now lost 53 pounds!! went from 295 to 242 and am only 17 pounds away from my target weight of 225, which is what i weighed when i was 18 (i'm 31 now). i am friggin stoked!! :D


Do you have guns like Emelio?

Seriously though, congratulations. How tall are you?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: i'm less fat!!
PostPosted: Fri 05.19.2006, 11:15 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$ 32,675.46
Posts 31400
oak.gif
Smashraj84 wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:
we discussed this briefly in the wendy's spicy chicken thread, but i dont want to further hijack its gloriousness.......but i have now lost 53 pounds!! went from 295 to 242 and am only 17 pounds away from my target weight of 225, which is what i weighed when i was 18 (i'm 31 now). i am friggin stoked!! :D


Do you have guns like Emelio?

Seriously though, congratulations. How tall are you?


i think my biceps are probably bigger. i do 150-200 pushups a day now :D

i am inbetween 6'3" and 6'4"........

_________________
2010 Fantasy Sharks College Fantasy Football League Champion
2010 4th & Goal Champion
2010 & 2011 Feeding Frenzy Champion
2010 & 2011 The Premier League Champion
2012 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 05.19.2006, 11:19 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Wed Oct 26, 2005
Sand$ 27,270.24
Posts 33676
Location We're opera mad in Camelot
chi.gif
I'm at the ideal weight for my height.

I'm just 2 feet shorter than I should be.

_________________
How can you smile when the reasons for smiling are wrong?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 05.19.2006, 11:20 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$ 32,675.46
Posts 31400
oak.gif
feral pig wrote:
I'm at the ideal weight for my height.

I'm just 2 feet shorter than I should be.


:lol: :lol:

_________________
2010 Fantasy Sharks College Fantasy Football League Champion
2010 4th & Goal Champion
2010 & 2011 Feeding Frenzy Champion
2010 & 2011 The Premier League Champion
2012 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: i'm less fat!!
PostPosted: Fri 05.19.2006, 11:30 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Joined Mon Sep 19, 2005
Sand$ 8,902.00
Posts 39944
Location Dela-what? Dela-who? Dela-WARE!
phi.gif
SJSwarm wrote:
i think my biceps are probably bigger. i do 150-200 pushups a day now :D

i am inbetween 6'3" and 6'4"........


Damn kid, that's pretty damn good. I'm 5'11 and I went from 175 lb to 180 lbs since I graduated college, but I lost my college beer gut and put on some muscle. I'm pretty happy with myself.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: i'm less fat!!
PostPosted: Fri 05.19.2006, 11:36 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$ 32,675.46
Posts 31400
oak.gif
Smashraj84 wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:
i think my biceps are probably bigger. i do 150-200 pushups a day now :D

i am inbetween 6'3" and 6'4"........


Damn kid, that's pretty damn good. I'm 5'11 and I went from 175 lb to 180 lbs since I graduated college, but I lost my college beer gut and put on some muscle. I'm pretty happy with myself.


I got down to 195 the summer after my senior year of high school, but i wasnt nearly as muscular as i am now. i think 225 will be about perfect for me with the muscle i have added since i was a youngster. went from a size 42 pants to a size 36!

_________________
2010 Fantasy Sharks College Fantasy Football League Champion
2010 4th & Goal Champion
2010 & 2011 Feeding Frenzy Champion
2010 & 2011 The Premier League Champion
2012 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: i'm less fat!!
PostPosted: Fri 05.19.2006, 12:18 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Joined Mon Sep 19, 2005
Sand$ 8,902.00
Posts 39944
Location Dela-what? Dela-who? Dela-WARE!
phi.gif
SJSwarm wrote:
Smashraj84 wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:
i think my biceps are probably bigger. i do 150-200 pushups a day now :D

i am inbetween 6'3" and 6'4"........


Damn kid, that's pretty damn good. I'm 5'11 and I went from 175 lb to 180 lbs since I graduated college, but I lost my college beer gut and put on some muscle. I'm pretty happy with myself.


I got down to 195 the summer after my senior year of high school, but i wasnt nearly as muscular as i am now. i think 225 will be about perfect for me with the muscle i have added since i was a youngster. went from a size 42 pants to a size 36!


That's the weight loss that counts too.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: i'm less fat!!
PostPosted: Fri 05.19.2006, 12:38 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon

Joined Wed Sep 21, 2005
Sand$ 21.00
Posts 16130
chi.gif
SJSwarm wrote:

i am inbetween 6'3" and 6'4"........
I didn't know they could stack shoot that high. :D





I'm kidding of course. Congrats on loosing the weight. Keep it up!

_________________
Leaving. I won't be back. I believe all my business is taken care of so this will be the last time I login with this account.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 05.19.2006, 12:38 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon

Joined Sat Nov 26, 2005
Sand$ 2,018.00
Posts 10096
Location Florida Panhandle
pit.gif
Congrats on the weightloss. :)

_________________
Image

Back to the original... Sig by FantasyHussy.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: i'm less fat!!
PostPosted: Fri 05.19.2006, 13:25 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$ 32,675.46
Posts 31400
oak.gif
Rick the Bear wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:

i am inbetween 6'3" and 6'4"........
I didn't know they could stack shoot that high. :D





I'm kidding of course. Congrats on loosing the weight. Keep it up!


:lol:

thanks.

_________________
2010 Fantasy Sharks College Fantasy Football League Champion
2010 4th & Goal Champion
2010 & 2011 Feeding Frenzy Champion
2010 & 2011 The Premier League Champion
2012 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: i'm less fat!!
PostPosted: Fri 05.19.2006, 13:31 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$ 32,675.46
Posts 31400
oak.gif
Smashraj84 wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:
Smashraj84 wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:
i think my biceps are probably bigger. i do 150-200 pushups a day now :D

i am inbetween 6'3" and 6'4"........


Damn kid, that's pretty damn good. I'm 5'11 and I went from 175 lb to 180 lbs since I graduated college, but I lost my college beer gut and put on some muscle. I'm pretty happy with myself.


I got down to 195 the summer after my senior year of high school, but i wasnt nearly as muscular as i am now. i think 225 will be about perfect for me with the muscle i have added since i was a youngster. went from a size 42 pants to a size 36!


That's the weight loss that counts too.


whats funny is my hat size went down by a 1/4 and i had to have a link taken out of each of my watches.....i have a bunch of hats that make me look like a white Fabolous now.

what it all boils down to is an excuse to by new hats and new fits.....its nice not to have shop the XXL and XXXL racks now, most of the brands i like (Ecko, Sean John, Rocawear, etc) run huge so i am down to a regluar old XL now. :D

_________________
2010 Fantasy Sharks College Fantasy Football League Champion
2010 4th & Goal Champion
2010 & 2011 Feeding Frenzy Champion
2010 & 2011 The Premier League Champion
2012 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: i'm less fat!!
PostPosted: Fri 05.19.2006, 13:33 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Joined Mon Sep 19, 2005
Sand$ 8,902.00
Posts 39944
Location Dela-what? Dela-who? Dela-WARE!
phi.gif
SJSwarm wrote:

whats funny is my hat size went down by a 1/4 and i had to have a link taken out of each of my watches
.....i have a bunch of hats that make me look like a white Fabolous now.

what it all boils down to is an excuse to by new hats and new fits.....its nice not to have shop the XXL and XXXL racks now, most of the brands i like (Ecko, Sean John, Rocawear, etc) run huge so i am down to a regluar old XL now. :D


That's what happens when you stop taking 'roids, your cabeza goes back to normal size.

It's funny I never thought of you are the Ecko, Sean John type of guy. I guess it's all that time looking at a Nick Nolte mugshot and Estevez pinup.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: i'm less fat!!
PostPosted: Fri 05.19.2006, 13:53 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$ 32,675.46
Posts 31400
oak.gif
Smashraj84 wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:

whats funny is my hat size went down by a 1/4 and i had to have a link taken out of each of my watches
.....i have a bunch of hats that make me look like a white Fabolous now.

what it all boils down to is an excuse to by new hats and new fits.....its nice not to have shop the XXL and XXXL racks now, most of the brands i like (Ecko, Sean John, Rocawear, etc) run huge so i am down to a regluar old XL now. :D


That's what happens when you stop taking 'roids, your cabeza goes back to normal size.

It's funny I never thought of you are the Ecko, Sean John type of guy. I guess it's all that time looking at a Nick Nolte mugshot and Estevez pinup.


I started wearing that stuff cuz they made the only nice fat guy clothes......now i'm hooked.....akademiks stuff is hot too.....soon i'll be able to wear a phat farm shirt without feeling like a walking irony!

_________________
2010 Fantasy Sharks College Fantasy Football League Champion
2010 4th & Goal Champion
2010 & 2011 Feeding Frenzy Champion
2010 & 2011 The Premier League Champion
2012 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6713 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 448  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group