Official Mayan 2012 Countdown

Honorary Mod (powerless)
Sand$: 811.78
So, since the Mayans didn't take leap years into consideration, their calendar actually ended about 7 months ago.

Just sayin.
Megalodon
Sand$: 76,243.42
gridguru wrote:So, since the Mayans didn't take leap years into consideration, their calendar actually ended about 7 months ago.

Just sayin.

Buzzkill. :(

ImageImage
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 12,163.54
gridguru wrote:So, since the Mayans didn't take leap years into consideration, their calendar actually ended about 7 months ago.

Just sayin.

They didn't use a Gregorian Calender. They were very advanced as far as astronomy and the like go. They didn't use December 21st 2012. Not that I'm a doomsday guy.
Megalodon
76 days.....

ImageImage
Chum
Sand$: 42.00
Elmagister wrote:

Just sayin.

Suddenly I am feeling great!! \:D/
Megalodon
Only 35 days left.....

ImageImage
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,892.32
Am I the only one looking forward to the end? Its been fun so far, but its starting to go downhill now. It might be the apocalypse that is the acme of my life.
Megalodon
Griffimo wrote:Am I the only one looking forward to the end? Its been fun so far, but its starting to go downhill now. It might be the apocalypse that is the acme of my life.

Acme?

ImageImage
Supreme Megalodon
A woman who works for me scheduled Doomsday off. Because you know, if the shoot hits the fan, you don't want to bother with calling in. She's constantly prattling on about Doomsday Preppers too, and telling me I'm going to be unprepared.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,794.38
Elmagister wrote:A woman who works for me scheduled Doomsday off. Because you know, if the shoot hits the fan, you don't want to bother with calling in. She's constantly prattling on about Doomsday Preppers too, and telling me I'm going to be unprepared.

If it really is doomsday - what is there to prepare for? Go to church and pray? It's not a hurricane - it's doomsday! She should really take off the day before. If the world ends at 8am on the 21st, she wasted her day off.

I'm not a believer. But it does happen to be my 50th birthday on that day. So it may seem like the end of the world to me. . . may as well take all of you with me. :P

If it was easy, everyone would do it.
Whale Sharks #2- Set It & Forget It - Kicker/D Challenge - LoT Greeks
Great White Shark
Only 2 weeks left! :shock:

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,900.04
i will have a few drinks that day...

lousylions wrote:How did you like it in the end Conan?

Supreme Megalodon
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,252.70

Scholars say that December 21 simply marks the end of the old Mayan calendar and the beginning of a new one.

Sounds like a big party over there.

:-k I wonder if retail can find a way to commercialize this day so they can get people to come out and shop?
Great White Shark
At dinner last night, my 13 yr old daughter announced that she heard at school that "the end of the world was cancelled." We all laughed.

We said that the worldwide announcement should be made like "The end of the world has been cancelled. This was only a test. If this had been the real end of the world, a warning siren will be sounded. Any questions, just pray to God. Go about your business."