Playoff Controversy

Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,079.12
IMO you need to tell the comish to tell your "buddy" it is absolutely against the rules and cannot be allowed regardless of your opinion. No wiggle room for your limp-wristed,panty-waisted, sandy vag comish on enforcing the rules. Comish is unfairly putting the impudence on YOU to break the rules. We really need a "Douch bag" emoticon...

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
SandShark
Sand$: 218.00
No way it should be changed.
A friend shouldn't ask, and the commissioner shouldn't even consider it.
He should have known who was in his lineup.

For laughs who is his other TE
Blue Shark
Sand$: 563.46
Pharo47 wrote:
It's his responsibility to manage his team.

There is no controversy,,this is a plain and simple statement,,period
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,354.00
Just to play it safe and not lose your "friend", I would simply ask the commish, "What do the rules say?" This will keep you out of it and it's then between him and the commish. If this is for the championship or semi's, the rules can not be changed at this point, regardless of situation. Tell the commish that he is the commish for a reason and it's his call to state the rules to those involved. There is no way I would allow him to replace a player.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 34,681.58
I doubt he's lying, but let's face it, if Daniels went off, he wouldn't have asked to switch it. What a punk azz bich.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,685.14
bluemist wrote:IMO you need to tell the comish to tell your "buddy" it is absolutely against the rules and cannot be allowed regardless of your opinion. No wiggle room for your limp-wristed,panty-waisted, sandy vag comish on enforcing the rules. Comish is unfairly putting the impudence on YOU to break the rules. We really need a "Douch bag" emoticon...

Wonderfully put and I'm not just agreeing with you since you are a UK Fan. Tough luck for the other owner he should have set his lineup . . . I hope you win. Tell the commish to grow a pair, this shouldn't even be an issue.

12 team, roster 18+1(IR) Keep 6

QB: Brees*, Big Ben, T Bridgewater
RB: Charles*,Forte*, Gerhart, SJax, Asiata, A Blue (limit 6 ugh)
3WR: D Thomas*, Jul Jones*, A Brown, K Benjamin, A Robinson
TE: J. Graham*, J Cook
HOU
Gostkowski
Megalodon
Sand$: 31,055.96
Rules trump in this case.

You better point out to your friend that most of the games are on Saturday since he probably doesn't know this :P

ImageImageImage
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,129.20
Agree completely with other points of view expressed on this issue. There is no controversy. At the end of the day, it is every owners responsibility to manage his line up. It would not be fair to the other league members to circumvent the rules at this stage of the season.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 9,454.60
Definitely should not be your decision. I think it's clear his lineup will stand. But the real issue, is the commish putting this decision in your hands. Nothing like sidestepping a decision especially in the Super Bowl. [-X Good luck the rest of the way!

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 12,409.06
If a commish left it up to me, I'd agree to it...provided I was allowed to switch one of my players after the games. I bet my opponent wouldn't be too keen on that.
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
Elmagister wrote:If a commish left it up to me, I'd agree to it...provided I was allowed to switch one of my players after the games. I bet my opponent wouldn't be too keen on that.

Ohhh I like this
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,220.42
so obviously, can not happen.

ImageImageImageImageImage

pwbowen wrote:I apologize for being the wet fart.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,560.44
tough luck !!!
SandShark
Sand$: 222.00
Thanks for all the responses. I'm glad you guys are on my side! I talked to my friend and he decided that it was the right thing to leave his lineup the way it was. He told me that he understands that it is his responsibility to set his lineup accordingly and that he messed up... I still think that he wanted me to allow him to put in his backup (Cook) but that's not going to happen. Thanks for all the input, Sharks!
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,533.88
It's ridiculous.

And the best response from you is NO RESPONSE at all. That puts it back on the Commissioner and even a pathetic little worm of a commissioner wouldn't change it for him.

Be passive-aggressive right back at him. Don't acknowledge the request in any manner.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.