User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33837
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005
Sand$: 27,501.38
Last edited by feral pig on Wed 08.06.2008, 13:55, edited 18 times in total.
_______________________________________

What about beans?
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27605
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004
Sand$: 36,599.36


Thanks Feral, great post, anyone else think this should be stickied? I goto NFL.com all the time and look them up individually. This will save me a step.
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 644
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005
Sand$: 612.00
Dang, you've been busy! Thanks.
_______________________________________

Detroit Lions Fan Since Moby Dick was a Minnow!
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 22855
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005
Sand$: 5,506.00
good idea! thanks feral.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6404
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004
Sand$: 21,656.00
checo446 wrote:
Thanks Feral, great post, anyone else think this should be stickied? I goto NFL.com all the time and look them up individually. This will save me a step.


I vote "yes!" to sticky.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 40201
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004
Sand$: 2,256.58
Thanks allot FP 8)
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6201
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005
Sand$: 10,662.78
Great work! I vote for a sticky too.
_______________________________________

Megalodon
Posts: 16130
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005
Sand$: 21.00
I'm all for this post being stickied, but I think there's already to many stickies. They take up 1/4 of the main tank.

I'm not trying to hate on this post though. Thanks a bunch FP!!
_______________________________________

Leaving. I won't be back. I believe all my business is taken care of so this will be the last time I login with this account.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27605
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004
Sand$: 36,599.36
Rick the Bear wrote:I'm all for this post being stickied, but I think there's already to many stickies. They take up 1/4 of the main tank.

I'm not trying to hate on this post though. Thanks a bunch FP!!


I think we should remove a couple of the stickies like the Sands for Cotton and move the Pink is the Navy Blue of India post to the thread hall of fame.

Atleast to me, this post is more useful during the season than either of the other two.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27808
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2003
Sand$: 121,212.00
Good stuff. Other sources...

Offense:
http://www.grogansports.com/depthcharts.asp

Defense:
http://www.rotoworld.com/premium/draftg ... =NFL&def=Y

My links, in general...
http://del.icio.us/CleffedUp/fantasyfootball

Also, I have a better idea than a sticky -- of which there are already way too many. This place needs a reference library. As much as I hate buzzwords, I think the tank has reached a critical wiki mass.
_______________________________________

Patiently awaiting Carrmageddon.

Links: nfl, fantasy football, and fantasy football myths
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 36296
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 147,620.24
good stuff Pig..

you too CleffedUp.



thanx!
_______________________________________

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Great White Shark
Posts: 3773
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004
Sand$: 8,413.98
Good stuff Feral. Should come in handy this season!
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16026
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004
Sand$: 38,550.75
Good looking out Feral. I also use ourlads. Updated every day.
_______________________________________

Image
Sig by NJ. The greatest shark ever.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33837
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005
Sand$: 27,501.38
CleffedUp wrote:Good stuff. Other sources...

Offense:
http://www.grogansports.com/depthcharts.asp

Defense:
http://www.rotoworld.com/premium/draftg ... =NFL&def=Y

My links, in general...
http://del.icio.us/CleffedUp/fantasyfootball

Also, I have a better idea than a sticky -- of which there are already way too many. This place needs a reference library. As much as I hate buzzwords, I think the tank has reached a critical wiki mass.


I agree. I think there's already too many stickies, too, but it would be nice if stuff like this was easily findable.
_______________________________________

What about beans?
Megalodon
Posts: 16130
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005
Sand$: 21.00
CleffedUp wrote:Good stuff. Other sources...

Offense:
http://www.grogansports.com/depthcharts.asp

Defense:
http://www.rotoworld.com/premium/draftg ... =NFL&def=Y

My links, in general...
http://del.icio.us/CleffedUp/fantasyfootball

Also, I have a better idea than a sticky -- of which there are already way too many. This place needs a reference library. As much as I hate buzzwords, I think the tank has reached a critical wiki mass.
:thumbright:
_______________________________________

Leaving. I won't be back. I believe all my business is taken care of so this will be the last time I login with this account.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest