FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sat 10.25.2014, 19:16

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2873 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192  Next
PostPosted: Tue 05.01.2012, 13:16 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 16073
Donate
bal.gif
zodiak wrote:
Daniel Bryan vs. Punk? I'm marking out like crazy.

Though we all know Jericho's match was botched so they'll put him back in the match against Punk somehow.

I think over the limit will be Bryan vs Punk then Money in the Bank will be a triple threat match ft Jericho vs Bryan vs Punk ( also Jericho is touring with his band soon)

Quote:
More Details on Lesnar's Extreme Rules Tantrum, Speculation on His Future

Posted by Marc Middleton on 05/01/2012

- As seen on RAW last night, WWE temporarily wrote Brock Lesnar out of the storylines by having his contract status "up in the air" following the attack on Triple H in the opener. WWE's announcers stressed that Lesnar's future is in doubt with the company. WWE only has Lesnar for several dates per month and will have to come up with creative ways to keep him in and out of the storylines.

We noted earlier that Brock Lesnar had a meltdown backstage after his loss to John Cena at Extreme Rules. Lesnar was upset about Cena's post-match promo because the original plan had Cena getting stretchered out. Lesnar felt that he was made to look weak and WWE officials double crossed him.

F4Wonline.com reports that WWE's new mentality with Lesnar is that they're paying a lot of money for a guy who is not their top guy, so he should be used when he can to put over their top talents. People in Lesnar's camp were feeling like WWE was just testing Lesnar by having Cena cut the post-match speech.

Brock was told before the Extreme Rules match that Cena would go out on a stretcher and look totally incapacitated and be injured. Lesnar went nuts backstage in front of everyone, tearing things up and throwing a tantrum. Lesnar specifically yelled at Marc Carano, the assistant to John Laurinaitis, about how things are a mess and everything is wrong in WWE. Some felt that part of the tantrum was just an act by Lesnar to show to the locker room that he could quit at any minute. Some of those same people felt that WWE officials could have been involved in Lesnar trying to work the other talents.

Lesnar also suggested that Cena intentionally pulled down the top rope at Extreme Rules, causing him to nearly blow out his knee in the bad spot towards the end of the match where they both tumbled over to the floor. Again, most believe that there is no real heat between Cena and Lesnar over this and this also could have been part of an act by Lesnar.

Despite what's an act and what's part of the TV storylines, sources insist that Lesnar's status and future with WWE is a sticky situation. While Lesnar vs. Triple H is in the works for SummerSlam, some in the company are already predicting that he will end up working the remaining big pay-per-view events of 2012, Royal Rumble 2013 and then WrestleMania 29 before being done with the company.

Source: F4Wonline.com

That original storyline sounded like it would have been red-hot. The perfect ending to the show. Cena getting stretchered out is how I would have booked it.but once again creative flubs things up as usual.

X-Men:Days of Future Past 9/10
Edge of Tomorrow 8/10
The Amazing Spider Man 2 7.5/10
Godzilla 7/10
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 7/10
How to Train your Dragon 2 9/10

PostPosted: Tue 05.01.2012, 14:08 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 528
Donate
pit.gif
Lesnar's right. Creative's futile attempts to prop up Supercena pretty much make them crush every other superstar and storyline.

They dropped the ball with Punk's momentum.
They dropped the ball with the Rock/Cena feud.
They dropped the ball with Lesnar's return.

These are the three hottest storylines they had since Nexus and botched them all in the same year. And oh yeah, they botched Nexus too just to feed Supercena.

I love Cena the person but he's a cancer to the potential of the WWE. Keeping him as the top guy in his current role maintains their current level of popularity and caps it completely. His presence alone is a ceiling for every other superstar because they'll eventually be fed to him or brushed aside to upper midcard status to make room for Cena's feuds (like Punk who didn't even get to beat Cena clean).

Cena NEEDED to take a vacation. For his own health, his character and for the benefit of the entire WWE. Let them focus on other stars to push them instead of the constant cycle of Supercena overcoming whatever obstacle is in his way next. This supercena shoot is what drives away more and more of the older audience which actually makes up the vast majority of WWE's demographic.

PostPosted: Mon 05.14.2012, 22:41 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
pit.gif
frig this company.

Two terrrrrrible RAW's in a row. No build for the WWE championship match? Cena is god awful on the mic anymore. This PPV will bomb and they'll blame it on Punk/Bryan so Vince can go back to stroking himself over big bodied wrestlers in the main event.

/rant

PostPosted: Mon 05.21.2012, 13:36 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
bal.gif
Just finished watching the ppv, crap ppv apart from Punk vs Bryan which is contender for MOTY and the finish sets it it up nicely for a rematch at NO Way Out ( possible submission match)

Edge of Tomorrow 8/10
Godzilla 7/10

PostPosted: Wed 05.23.2012, 20:00 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
pit.gif
Two current WWE storylines:

Johnny/Show vs. Cena. Johnny wants to make Cena pay for... um.. something?
Bryan vs. Punk. "He's a different person now"

That's all the build we get. Thankfully Punk/Bryan can tear up the ring but it's disgusting to see so little going on and NO development for the two storylines that are actually going.

PostPosted: Wed 06.13.2012, 21:04 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 79195
Donate
After Dolph Ziggler won this Monday and got in to fight for the World Heavyweight Title, I bought tickets and am now going to attend the PPV NO WAY OUT this weekend! Unfortunately none of my friends want to go (they don't watch) so I'm going with a millionaire's daughter and a FOB Russian chick. That's right 2 chicks who I am not banging. Going to be an interesting night.

Very excited. Hoping Ziggler wins but doubt it.

I'm hoping it's the typical NYC anti-Cena audience. With all the pink shirts in Hartford, one can only hope...when I went to a house show in NYC in December it was a fantastic crowd.

#heelziggler

PostPosted: Thu 06.14.2012, 13:32 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
pit.gif
Ziggler has no shot, but I hope they actually let him look legitimate and continue the slight push he's getting. Let him split from Vickie/Swagger for good, the dude is the second best in-ring worker after Bryan. Ziggler is my second favorite wrestler after Bryan.

Thank heaven for AJ, she's the only thing giving the triple threat any type of build and storyline.

Big Show with a carbon copy Mark Henry heel turn just to feed Cena? They gave up on Tensai obviously.

Last week's RAW was pretty good, but the whole Cena main event shoot is getting old really friging quick.

PostPosted: Mon 11.19.2012, 14:10 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
bal.gif
Raw should be somewhat interesting tonight, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins made their debut last night at Survivor series and attacked Ryback.

Edge of Tomorrow 8/10
Godzilla 7/10

PostPosted: Sat 01.05.2013, 15:11 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 79195
Donate
I went to yet another event - WWE House Show @ MSG

PostPosted: Sun 01.13.2013, 00:19 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
pit.gif
Boogs34 wrote:
I went to yet another event - WWE House Show @ MSG

Went to the Live Smackdown/Christmas Eve RAW event wearing the same shirt, just the black/blue.

PostPosted: Sun 01.27.2013, 22:51 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 13904
Donate
atl.gif
Royal Rumble was actually pretty good if you ignore the predictable results. After Cena won the Rumble you knew the Rock was going to beat CM Punk, but I was pleasantly surprised at the way they reached the conclusion. Well done. Hint: Vince McMahon makes a cameo with his strut of glory.

PostPosted: Mon 01.28.2013, 14:37 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
bal.gif
The Punk/Rock match could have had a better ending I did not care for the Dusty finish or the fact that Rock won with the elbow.

Edge of Tomorrow 8/10
Godzilla 7/10

PostPosted: Tue 02.26.2013, 13:23 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
bal.gif
Punk/Cena put on a wrestling clinic last night , loved every moment of it,imo it was MOTY. These guys have such great in ring chemistry .

Edge of Tomorrow 8/10
Godzilla 7/10

PostPosted: Sun 03.03.2013, 17:46 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
pit.gif
Kaleb.09 wrote:
Punk/Cena put on a wrestling clinic last night , loved every moment of it,imo it was MOTY. These guys have such great in ring chemistry .

Sucks that Punk's first loss to Cena comes on a RAW. That would have been a great, great WM match. I marked the hell out for the piledriver (banned move).

One of the great feuds in wrestling history.

PostPosted: Wed 03.06.2013, 12:05 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
bal.gif
Sad to hear about Paul Bearer's/Percy Pringles passing,guy was probably one of the greatest MAnagers in the industry,RIP .

Edge of Tomorrow 8/10
Godzilla 7/10

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2873 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192  Next