FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Mon 09.01.2014, 06:16

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 05.11.2007, 21:33 
Tiger Shark

Sand$: 770
Donate
What do I project his stats to be for the season if he starts? Hmm...Lemme look into my crystal ball. :wink:
What were Marino's stats rookie year?

John Beck will pass for 4000 yards, 30 TD's and 1 Int.

The crystal ball also has given me the 6 numbers for the lotto too. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 05.11.2007, 21:47 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 33684
Donate
nyj.gif
mattyk22 wrote:
What do I project his stats to be for the season if he starts? Hmm...Lemme look into my crystal ball. :wink:
What were Marino's stats rookie year?

John Beck will pass for 4000 yards, 30 TD's and 1 Int.

The crystal ball also has given me the 6 numbers for the lotto too. :lol:

get that crystal ball fixed seems to be off somewhat lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 05.12.2007, 00:32 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 7955
Donate
I keep reading that the biggest knock against Brady Quinn is that he can't win the big game. Yeah, ok. So what? By the time the big games come around in the NFL, I am already counting my FF winnings. Most leagues wrap up about week 13 or 14 and playoffs are over by week 16. I don't buy the whole 'big game' BS on Quinn anyway but it doesn't come into play in FF.

Next, his situation is so much better than Russell. He might be able to throw the ball 60yrds from his knees but they should have tested to see how far he could throw it from his back because there is where he will spend most of his time. Oakland has, if not the worst, one of the worst offensive lines in football. Last year's Ohio State team would give that line fits. Cleveland took the best LT in the draft, added Cincy's four year start, Eric Steinbach at G and resigned former Eagle Center Hank Farley. Braylon Edwards is a top notch WR and Winslow is a great target when he is healthy. Now, without looking, name the Oakland receivers. 3-2-1... times up. It is Porter, Mike Williams and rookie TE Zack Miller. Seriously, I am not kidding you. If Russell throws a ball 60yrds down field with that crew the only one within 40 yards of it will be the back judge.

I would take Quinn over Russell in heart beat. If you have a pick with both on board, trade down two or three spots and let Russell go and get something in return.