Keeper Question!! Help Me!!

Chum
Sand$: 150.00
I Can Keep 2

-Who Do I Keep In A Keeper League. Demarco Murray, Darren Mcfadden, or Jimmy Graham?

-I have the 14th Pick Overall out of 16 Teams, I Will Lose 2 Draft Picks In the 1ST Round and 2nd Round for Two Choices, I Can also just Select 1!? Help Me Decide?
Megalodon
Sand$: 43,716.36
upside: McFadden and Graham
conservative: Murray and Graham
RB whoringg: McFadden and Murray.

Tough choice really. In a 16 team league, Graham is a huge advantage. You know what you are getting into with McFadde. A top 3 RB when healthy, useless when he's not.

One thing is that all 3 have ADP close to #14-20, in the order McF, Graham, Murray. You could choose to pick just one you feel comfortable with and then see who's out there at #19.

The Raiders new solar system to power up their offense: DC to AC.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,544.90
I'd roll the dice with McFadden and grab Graham especially if it looks like the other 15 teams are going to keep 2 players each. I would be pretty happy with those two's upside in the first 32 picks. I know McFadden is a big risk, but it could pay off in the way of you having a top 5 RB and a Top 1-2 TE. It's a gamble either way you go...but isn't it all? :-k
Great White Shark
Sand$: 783.08
I would keep DMC and Graham. This way you pretty much can go through the whole draft without picking up a TE. Where others are looking at TEs around the 4th or 5th round you will be stock piling other talent.