FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Thu 08.21.2014, 05:10

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun 05.02.2010, 20:00 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 53854
Donate
ari.gif
Quote:
Cardinals QBs coach Chris Miller is adjusting the mechanics of both Matt Leinart and Derek Anderson.

Inaccuracy has plagued both quarterbacks badly, and Miller thinks that over-striding when they step into throws is the main culprit. Miller is teaching them to take a compact step forward a la Peyton Manning. We'll likely have to wait until the preseason to see if Leinart or Anderson has improved.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/player ... RZ&id=3138

PostPosted: Wed 05.05.2010, 20:56 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
ari.gif
Quote:
Matt Leinart reportedly "looked to be in command" of the offense at Arizona's first post-draft minicamp.

Leinart was "erratic" on the first day before settling in and showing "he knows what to do with the ball." Beat writer Kent Somers observed that Derek Anderson and rookie John Skelton need to improve their accuracy, although Skelton showed promise with a "quick, short throwing motion" from which he "generates a ton of power." Skelton is one of our favorite dynasty sleepers.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/player ... RZ&id=3138

PostPosted: Tue 06.01.2010, 10:28 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 53559
Donate
Chris Miller gets a concussion putting on his ball cap, yeah? I remember just wishing he stay healthy enough to show the world what he was fully capable of. Any idea of the respect he's gotten from Leinart, Anderson, and Skelton? I mean, do they like and respect him enough to think he can help them? Leinart does need help as well as Anderson. I haven't ever seen Skelton but I have him on the brain now.

PostPosted: Tue 06.01.2010, 14:37 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
ari.gif
I wish I knew. Thus far, I've heard almost entirely favorable things about Miller. But who knows how things will pan out. I remember having Miller on a lot of my early fantasy teams in the early 90s.