FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Mon 09.01.2014, 13:41

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri 06.12.2009, 13:05 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 63876
Donate
ind.gif
Should Brandon Marshall decide to hold out, the Broncos would have their second major protest of the offseason. The first was conducted by quarterback Jay Cutler, who refused to attend the start of the team's offseason conditioning program. The Cutler saga was settled when the Broncos traded him to the Chicago Bears. Marshall underwent hip surgery April 1 and had been rehabilitating at the team's Dove Valley facilities until May 20, when he met with coach Josh McDaniels to communicate his desire for a new contract. He made a brief return to Denver two weeks ago, but only to deal with an ESPN report that rehashed his past legal trouble with his former girlfriend, Rasheedah Watley. Marshall is in the final year of a rookie deal that will pay him $2.198 million this season. Perhaps his primary concern, though, is Marshall might not be eligible for the potential riches of unrestrictive free agency following this season if the league owners and players union don't negotiate a new collective bargaining agreement. With owners opting out of the current CBA, fourth-year players like Marshall would be limited to restricted free agency, where the pay scale can pale next to the potential of unrestricted free agency. -- Denver Post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 06.13.2009, 10:37 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 14540
Donate
chi.gif
The Broncos awesome offseasom continues...

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_12581741

Quote:
Wearing a dark T-shirt and dark athletic shorts, Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall walked into Dove Valley headquarters Friday afternoon for a private meeting with team owner Pat Bowlen.

Marshall walked out a little more than an hour later carrying packed boxes to his car before driving away from the players' parking lot without comment, leaving behind this dark possibility: Has he caught his last pass for the Broncos?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 06.29.2009, 13:57 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 1468
Donate
den.gif
I really like Marshall as a player, but I'm tired of all these prima donnas. Brandon, keep your mouth shut, your hands off of women, and help us get in the playoffs and THEN you can start demanding more $$$!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 07.01.2009, 14:40 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 63876
Donate
ind.gif
Broncos' Brandon Marshall to police: I hate Denver

Denver Broncos Pro Bowl wide receiver Brandon Marshall said he wanted to be traded more than 18 months ago and said he "hated Denver," according to documents obtained by the CALL7 Investigators. Marshall was arrested on suspicion of DUI on Oct. 22, 2007, and according to the police report, he started verbally attacking the city of Denver and saying he wanted to leave the Broncos. "I hate Denver. I hope I get traded." -- ABC 7 News (Denver)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 07.17.2009, 00:06 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 6575
Donate
den.gif
Looks like Marshall will be at camp on time. A good sign as things have simmered down since OTA's.