After Week 1

Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,106.64
So we all know the call was brutal but I like how the team is not making any complaints just back to business as usual. I like the way this team is heading still need a little more help on the o-line and the back 7 on defence. Vasher might help I heard we signed him today. What do you guys/gals think?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,740.00
Yep - that is why I believe it is a new day in Detroit Lion Football - it starts at the top and that is a good coaching staff. Scwartz' comments after the game were very telling and to a man, the players backed him up (even CJ!) this may give them the chip on their shoulders they need to take it to the next level.

I think the thing I was most impressed with was the intensity of the Defense - to stop an NFL team on 4 straight downs after an ugly turnover from the 1 inch line is astounding! That offense will come around even with Shaun Hill back there because there is just too much talent on that side of the ball. I bet you CJ plays a MONSTER game - and I bet that every time he makes a catch and goes down he comes up with the ball and hands it to the referee - probably not a good idea showing them up like that but I bet he does it anyway. =D>