HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 7,086.90
What would you all think about Ocho joining the lions?

All his off-field shenanigans aside, I would have to believe that he would make an already potent offense pretty lethal.

Thoughts?

Capital City Alehounds -- Deep Emerald
Taco Corp -- Money League
Lansing Galaxy -- House of Purgatory
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,078.00
beatneck wrote:What would you all think about Ocho joining the lions?

All his off-field shenanigans aside, I would have to believe that he would make an already potent offense pretty lethal.

Thoughts?

Next to the Redskins the Lions is the other team I pull for, the probably with "Chad Johnson" aka Ochocinco is not just his off-field shenanihans but its how he brings down the team. I think hes a great reciever and Straford can use one right now, but hes a cancer and they don't need that right now.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,740.00
Thunder Struck wrote:
beatneck wrote:What would you all think about Ocho joining the lions?

Thoughts?

Next to the Redskins the Lions is the other team I pull for, the probably with "Chad Johnson" aka Ochocinco is not just his off-field shenanihans but its how he brings down the team. I think hes a great reciever and Straford can use one right now, but hes a cancer and they don't need that right now.

With the Lions picking up Titus Young I don't think there is much chance the Lions move on a controversial figure like Ocho and I don't think Ocho-Cinco would tolerate Jim Schwartz. I know for certain that Schwartz would not tolerate any "shenanigans" - he has a very clear vision of where this team is headed and he has made it very clear to the players who is in charge.
Chum
Sand$: 72.00
wow, something to think about......cj in drock? hmmmm

newton, cutler
charles, mcfadden, best, D thomas, d williams
welker, britt, aj green, heyward bey, decker
finlet, hernandez
hanson
dallas
Platers in red are injured
dropped s smith and newton before week 1--OUCH--then traded rivers for newton straight up after week 7.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 109,427.28
:food-smiley-018:

2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion