Andre Johnson update

Megalodon
Sand$: 9,981.52
Hey Texans Homers...please give me some daily updates on AJ. With the Bye weeks starting pretty strong now, I'm gonna need to count on him for the next several weeks.

How's he doing?
Sand$: 4,298.54
Liger wrote:Hey Texans Homers...please give me some daily updates on AJ. With the Bye weeks starting pretty strong now, I'm gonna need to count on him for the next several weeks.

How's he doing?

The best place for updates is www.houstontexans.com

Kubiak sounds like he's saying AJ's knee is ok and that they're going to try to test it in practice this week.

Megalodon
Sand$: 9,981.52
Thanks but that's just too much for me to read...that's why I have the Houston Texans team thread... :wink:

I appreciate the updates!!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,126.65
If he is back this week, it'll be in a limited capacity. Knee sprains are a tricky thing, come back too soon and you could actually make it worse than it was before or make the recovery time take even longer.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,594.00
Virro wrote:If he is back this week, it'll be in a limited capacity. Knee sprains are a tricky thing, come back too soon and you could actually make it worse than it was before or make the recovery time take even longer.

The doctors said that his PCL is completely healed though. Besides the fluid in the knee and conditioning, I don't foresee any problems with AJ going forward related to this injury. I think he is good to go for week 6.