Megalodon
Sand$: 37,789.48
He needs to be banished from the "stud" list. after 7 weeks, he's only had 1 game with less than 2 turnovers and there's not been a single week when he was a top 12 QB.

I was hoping the return of Antonio Gates would give him a bump, but he's just killing me.
I've got excellent RBs and solid WRs and TEs, but I'm sitting in the middle of the standings because I'm -10 at QB every week.

Just needed to whine for a minute.
That's all.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Megalodon
really, moderator?
a random rant about a highly drafted player is moved from the main tank 1 minute after it's posted?

somebody's a little overexcited about their "job"

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,276.52
hard 10 wrote:really, moderator?
a random rant about a highly drafted player is moved from the main tank 1 minute after it's posted?

somebody's a little overexcited about their "job"

Wow. Put down the beer, step away from your computer, and revisit tomorrow. You'll thank me.

Megalodon
My mistake.
I didn't realize I needed to put "is it time to cut?" in the title of any player discussion.

Won't happen again.

-Mike McD, Rounders
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 456.00
.... and because there's so much interesting debate in the main tank already. :roll:

Fwiw Rivers is definitely no stud this year.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,900.04
thread ends up in the wasteland known as team talk...I would like to discuss this but its not gonna get input here.

lousylions wrote:How did you like it in the end Conan?

Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,229.78
jokerswild1130 wrote:thread ends up in the wasteland known as team talk...I would like to discuss this but its not gonna get input here.

If anything shouldn't it go in the Individual Players forum?

SCS Wolfpack

Bortles, Roethlisberger
DeAngelo, C. West, Hill, Ware
Dez, Diggs, J. Brown, Martavis
Watson, Rodgers
Bailey, Hopkins
Broncos, Seahawks

12-team / .5PPR / 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,837.98
Yea, he's killin me too...

He's not performing where he should be right now. I don't know whats going on with him

QB- Wilson, rivers
HB- Gore, Hyde, DMC, Martin, rainey, stacy, ball
Wr- AJ, Lafell, Sanu, wright, britt, amendola, torrey smith
Te- Graham, Jenkins
Idp- Anthony Barr
Def- Chiefs
Taxi, Cobb, turbin, Oliver
WR-Lockett, perriman, marquis lee
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,652.20
i benched him for tebow this week. glad i did. i'll play matchups between the 2 from now on. rivers has been awful this year. hopefully gates can play the rest of the year. that would help a lot i think. and of course if VJ could get healthy, that would help too. but for now, he's on the bench.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,213.84
I'm stunned by the year he's having; Him and Gates pretty much sealed me a playoff spot before Gates went out with the foot problem.

The run game seems more of a factor this season but that still doesn't explain such a dramatic dropoff thus far. @ 4-2 I'm sure nobody in that locker room is complaining about his fantasy #'s right now though.

10T Keeper (OBJ) - Finished 1st out of 10
Brees/AP/Martin/Calvin/Julio/OBJ/DWalker/Cata/DEN

14T - Finished 6th out of 14
Mariota/AP/LMurray/Amendola/Tate/Reed/Gore/Cata/NYJ
IR - Romo, Allen
Mako Shark
Sand$: 494.00
Agreed, Used to love coming here but the Tank is whack now...over zealous mods with selective enforcement really hard to find any fantasy goodness everyone cries about "main tank pollution" this gets moved but HOW BOUT SUM TONY ROMO THIS YEAR was in the main tank for at least a week, not to mention when new guys do post things everyone goes up in arms about not revamping three year old threads... FWIW you have to hold on Rivers but you are correct he has not been startable yet this season and just hope they start making those big plays down the field soon

Also for what it's worth there is no fantasysharks w/out Lundy. . .

Haven't won a title since 2010. Haven't tried since 2011.