FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Thu 04.24.2014, 05:41

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon 01.07.2008, 11:18 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 63868
Donate
ind.gif
Joe Gibbs did not speak explicitly to the team about continuing to coach, players said, but people throughout the organization said they would be shocked if Gibbs did not remain in the same capacity and that he talked about the future in his remarks to players. "Every indication is that he's coming back," wide receiver Antwaan Randle El said. Gibbs meets annually with his family every offseason before finalizing his decision, but has always said he intends to fulfill this five-year contract, which expires after next season. Numerous sources who have talked to Snyder say he is thoroughly committed to Gibbs and fully expect him to offer a multiyear contract extension. Gregg Williams, assistant head coach-defense, said he has seen no indications that Gibbs might leave. "I have not seen that at all," said Williams, who has a $1 million clause in his contract should he not be the man to eventually replace Gibbs. "The man is driven and I'm just so happy he brought me along for the ride." -- Washington Post