Running a bit behind on this so I'm hoping to get everything into one spot so we can get on track for keepers and the draft. Here's what I'm proposing:
I'd like everyone to reply in this thread on their intent to play or not this season.
I'm proposing a March 19th keeper deadline (Sunday Night)
I'm proposing the draft starts March 20th (Monday Morning)
With 20 keepers and a 5 round draft (plus supplemental picks) if we do a round a day we would be done in about a week leaving a few days for FCFS free agents after a two day hold period. MLB first pitch is April 2nd I believe this year.
Also, Bohican is not returning so we will need a new owner. If anyone has any ideas on someone who might be interested let me know.
Team Keefe (Keefe): back
Field of Streams (Kuhn): back
Allegheny Corked Tops (Jestiva): back
The Hometeam (Hometeam): back
Mud Turtles (10 Ball): back
Ghost of El Guapo (MARTY): back
Philly Circus (PHLY): back
Bohicans Black Soxs (Bohican): out (need new owner) claimed by Loser829
Pirate Jesus (Virro): back
The Nati Reds (ATL): team claimed by phillyphaithful07