User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6982
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006
Sand$: 7,677.26
Just updated my on the block:

Need help at 3rd base? Freese and Headley are available.
OF Willingham and Francoeur
C/1B Napoli

Open to any offers that improve my SP or MI situations. Thanks.

EDIT:
Mike Napoli continued to heat up in Wednesday's win over the Red Sox, going 3-for-4 with a double, home run and four RBI.
Napoli arrived in Boston batting .125/.267/.250, but has proceeded to go 6-for-9 with three home runs and eight RBI, bringing his triple slash to .273/.375/.667. It would appear his slump his over.
Apr 18 - 10:14 PM
_______________________________________

League of Titans-Roman
NFL Challenge-Green Bay Packers
Tanked! IDP-Bacchus
Bottom Dweller #1
Fancy Football 2-Local Money League
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20533
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 18,373.20
Nice job by Hometeam, jay, ATL and fishfry jumping out to 2-0 starts.

I'll update the category YTD stats later today.

Just a reminder there is a scheduled 4pm eastern start today so get your lineups set.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6982
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006
Sand$: 7,677.26
So I get a crack at the champ, it's lining up as a 2 start week for my ace Cliff Lee, and he goes on the DL.

Think I'm putting a little too much pressure on Bruce Chen? Seriously... #-o

Good luck Jay.
_______________________________________

League of Titans-Roman
NFL Challenge-Green Bay Packers
Tanked! IDP-Bacchus
Bottom Dweller #1
Fancy Football 2-Local Money League
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 11240
Joined: Sun Nov 6, 2005
Sand$: 23,011.88
jesteva wrote:Nice job by Hometeam, jay, ATL and fishfry jumping out to 2-0 starts.

I'll update the category YTD stats later today.

Just a reminder there is a scheduled 4pm eastern start today so get your lineups set.


Thanks Steve ! :thumbright:
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 24919
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002
Sand$: 12,529.68
Dominate ERA/WHIP, mettle around with a few other categories, and ship WINS!
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20533
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 18,373.20
Loser 829 & I are just relieved to get a win. Was starting to feel like we were going to go "O - for a real long while".

We have Delmon Young. Any of you other guys have any racists likley to be suspended indefinitely on your roster? :lol:
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16126
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005
Sand$: 23,666.36
jesteva wrote:Loser 829 & I are just relieved to get a win. Was starting to feel like we were going to go "O - for a real long while".

We have Delmon Young. Any of you other guys have any racists likley to be suspended indefinitely on your roster? :lol:



No, but I have three keepers on the DL :F

Just kidding.
With Marino going down....I have 6 DL dudes, 4 of them keepers. Awesome. Just awesome.

Dare I ask if it can get worse? :lol:
Last edited by honingskills on Sat 05.05.2012, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.
_______________________________________

stuffedcrust3meat wrote:to all the people we never meet that leave a lasting impression :Drink)


Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6982
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006
Sand$: 7,677.26
Bad news all around for my team:

Padres GM Josh Byrnes said Friday that Cory Luebke (elbow) will meet with team's doctors this weekend to get a better idea of what the next step will be.
Luebke had an MRI exam Wednesday and is considering Tommy John surgery.


Heath Bell blew another save Friday, giving up back-to-back doubles to start the ninth against the Padres.
It'd be pretty stunning if Bell sees another save chance right away after this.
May 5 - 1:45 AM


#-o

Looking at the positive, Cliff Lee should be back next week.
_______________________________________

League of Titans-Roman
NFL Challenge-Green Bay Packers
Tanked! IDP-Bacchus
Bottom Dweller #1
Fancy Football 2-Local Money League
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20533
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 18,373.20
Through week 4

ATL sitting atop Hammerhead at 4-0
Two way tie in Tiger with fish and jay at 3-1
DP and Sons II in a two way tie in Great White

YTD category stats updated

2012 Weekly and YTD Category Results
http://numsum.com/spreadsheet/show/125133

If you haven't sent it your 500 sand league fee yet, please do at your earliest convenience. Link to the bank is in the first post of the thread or donate them to me with a note and I'll move them over to the bank. If anyone's short on sand LMK.

Thanks
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 688
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007
Sand$: 9,533.70
Hey guys,
I might be looking at it wrong, but the first page shows my sand is unpaid however on 4/7 @ 12:51 i sent my $500 sand in...just want to make sure i am paid in full! Thanks!!!

Sorry i havent been around too much fella's, my mom's cancer was in remission and all was good till yesterday when they found some new nodules...PET scan is scheduled for next Wed and Chemo will begin again on Thur. I'm struggling with it because of my 5 year old daughter and her grandmom are very close...i dont know what is going to happen if she doesnt make it. Been a tough 3 months guys...i'm sorry i havent been around more, though i am happy to see i'm still winning! Three-peat anyone!!! :D
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6982
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006
Sand$: 7,677.26
jayfaro wrote:Hey guys,
I might be looking at it wrong, but the first page shows my sand is unpaid however on 4/7 @ 12:51 i sent my $500 sand in...just want to make sure i am paid in full! Thanks!!!

Sorry i havent been around too much fella's, my mom's cancer was in remission and all was good till yesterday when they found some new nodules...PET scan is scheduled for next Wed and Chemo will begin again on Thur. I'm struggling with it because of my 5 year old daughter and her grandmom are very close...i dont know what is going to happen if she doesnt make it. Been a tough 3 months guys...i'm sorry i havent been around more, though i am happy to see i'm still winning! Three-peat anyone!!! :D


Our best to you and yours, Jay.
_______________________________________

League of Titans-Roman
NFL Challenge-Green Bay Packers
Tanked! IDP-Bacchus
Bottom Dweller #1
Fancy Football 2-Local Money League
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2473
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010
Sand$: 30,832.98
fishfry wrote:
jayfaro wrote:Hey guys,
I might be looking at it wrong, but the first page shows my sand is unpaid however on 4/7 @ 12:51 i sent my $500 sand in...just want to make sure i am paid in full! Thanks!!!

Sorry i havent been around too much fella's, my mom's cancer was in remission and all was good till yesterday when they found some new nodules...PET scan is scheduled for next Wed and Chemo will begin again on Thur. I'm struggling with it because of my 5 year old daughter and her grandmom are very close...i dont know what is going to happen if she doesnt make it. Been a tough 3 months guys...i'm sorry i havent been around more, though i am happy to see i'm still winning! Three-peat anyone!!! :D


Our best to you and yours, Jay.


X 2
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20533
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 18,373.20
I'll update the first post this weekend with respect to sand fees paid. Been crazy at work.

Hope all is well with your mom Jay. Lost my Dad when he was just 57 to cancer so it can definitely weigh on your mind when a family member or someone close is diagnosed and is battling it.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20533
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 18,373.20
2012 League Owners
1 Bohicans Black Sox's - Confirmed back 2012
2 Adirondack Red aml1000 - Confirmed back 2012 Sand Fee Pd
3 Snakes & Arrows honingskills - Confirmed back 2012 Sand Fee Pd
4 Corkedtops jesteva - Confirmed back 2012 Sand Fee Pd
5 the Hometeam - Confirmed back 2012
6 Sons of Same Horn II marty 1841 Sand Fee Pd
7 Pirate Jesus Virro - Confirmed back 2012 Sand Fee Pd
8 Benny Lava Benny Lava - Confirmed back 2012 Sand Fee Pd
9 Dirty Possee 10ball - Confirmed back 2012 Sand Fee Pd
10 Repped By Ari Gold - ATL - Confirmed back 2012 Sand Fee Pd
11 Bad News Beers jayfaro - Confirmed back 2012 Sand Fee Pd
12 fish fry - Confirmed back 2012 Sand Fee Pd
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20533
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 18,373.20
YTD category standings updated through Week 6

A few teams are starting to separate themselves from the pack.
_______________________________________

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest