V-Mart for Choo/LoMo

Megalodon
Sand$: 10,379.76
Here's a trade offer that just got fired my way. My initial reaction when I saw it was YES!, but want some feedback. League details are:

12-team H2H, 5x5 scoring, 5-player keeper, starting roster is C,1B,2B,3B,SS,3OF,2UTIL,4SP,2RP,2P,2DL,6 bench.

My roster:

C: V-Mart, Avila
1B: Teixiera, Kendrys(DL), C.Pena
2B: Cano
3B: A-Rod
SS: Andrus, Desmond
OF: Holliday, Markakis, Swisher, J.Gomes, D.Brown
UTIL: C.Pena
UTIL: Avila

SP: Sabathia, Kershaw, J.Sanchez, Chacin, Wandy, Britton, F.Garcia
RP: Walden, Aardsma(DL), League, E.Sanchez, Franklin

Pena and Garcia are my expendables right now...one's a streamer, the other I picked up cuz of his streakiness to hit 12HRs in a month. My main reasons for wanting to take this trade: (1) I think Avila is a more than serviceable catcher in 12-team leagues, (2) Choo is the best player in the deal, IMO (3) V-Mart is a raker, but also a health concern, and (4) I'm high on LoMo.

Let me know what you think!
Megalodon
Sand$: 37,789.48
take it.
Great C's are always grossly overrated, and they're simply not a significant asset in category H2H leagues.

both of the guys you're getting are starters in your OF. this is an easy yes.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10.00
I'd take it too.. i'd be more hesitant in a points league since Victor should get 100+ more ab's than any other catcher out there, but as H-10 said it is less of a factor in a h2h roto league.

punch me in the face....