Stephen Pryor

Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,060.16
This guy worth a pickup for closer starved teams?

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/m ... cation=rss

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”

― Mark Twain
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,060.16
Double post- sorry- either my machine or the board is in a funk today.

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”

― Mark Twain
Sand$: 102,731.10
I took a stab in one league, marty beat me in another. Bastard. It's all about opportunity cost. If you're hurting and you aren't giving up a meaningful player (bye bye injured Venable) a/o leaving something better on waivers then yea take the shot. I'm starting him now for the K's, but may get a quick trigger finger if he struggles at all, thankfully there are no trips to Arlington in his near future.

Follow me @mchamberlin32
Megalodon
Sand$: 175,900.18
OarChambo wrote:I took a stab in one league, marty beat me in another. Bastard. It's all about opportunity cost. If you're hurting and you aren't giving up a meaningful player (bye bye injured Venable) a/o leaving something better on waivers then yea take the shot. I'm starting him now for the K's, but may get a quick trigger finger if he struggles at all, thankfully there are no trips to Arlington in his near future.

agreed....and :thumbright: